• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxczx

Get ready for the Christmas #1 smash hit
AtgYj.png

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
And it takes me all the way
And I want you to stay

royalan

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
And it takes me all the way
And I want you to stay

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms.
He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm.
Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself.
Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her.
While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door.
She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away.
Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

This love...

Majmun

Funny you're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving
Cause when you never see the lights it's hard to know which one of us is caving

ixwRZCYf44leD.gif

Rih and Mikky kill that part.
Slay is such a great song. Another #1 basically confirmed *.*

Mau ®

Funny you're the broken one but i'm the only one who needed saving
Cause when you never see the lights it's hard to know which one of us is caving

ixwRZCYf44leD.gif

Rih and Mikky kill that part.
Slay is such a great song. Another #1 basically confirmed *.*

Thats my fav line on the song. Such a killer line IMO.

Im going to Rihview Unapologetic now. I feel like I have a solid opinion on it now.

EDIT: Why is Roy so pressed at the Navy-Beyhive alliance, tho? *.*

Thanks to royalan and botty, Elle Varner and Icona Pop are last minute additions to my pop-gaf grammy ballot. When will the rest of you flops have such flawless recommendations *.*

Greg

I don't follow pop music much, but I've always appreciated the production side of things and figured this would be a good place to ask.

My new speakers are coming today, and I was wondering if any of you could give me some good recommendations (new or old) to test them out.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't follow pop music much, but I've always appreciated the production side of things and figured this would be a good place to ask.

My new speakers are coming today, and I was wondering if any of you could give me some good recommendations (new or old) to test them out.

Grimes - Visions
Britney - Blackout
Girls Aloud - Ten

All have great production.

Talking Heads - Remain In Light

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Play Marry The Night by Lady Gaga

The last minute of that song should test your speakers
iz4C8EGcyKmqK.gif

Trigger

You checked the OP? Aguila has been good with keeping information updated. It depends on your interest. POP is such a varied genre.

royalan

"Lotus Intro" by Christina Aguilera and "Numb" by Rihanna will give your sub-woofer LIFE.

Buy Lotus. Download "Numb" the individual track from Amazon.

Majmun

Busta Rhymes feat.Pharrell Williams - Light Your Ass On Fire
Ke$ha - Sleazy
Rihanna - Numb

These just popped out of my mind

Artemisia

Banned

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
OT4 should definitely have a 'new to pop music' section with a list of albums that people should listen to.

[edit]It should be called 'So you're ready to take pop seriously?'.

Nemesis_

OT4 should definitely have a 'new to pop music' section with a list of albums that people should listen to.

This was planned for OT3, but I only got about three responses so it was scrapped (and two were large lists of varying quality and another was just on album :/)

Greg

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far!

You checked the OP? Aguila has been good with keeping information updated. It depends on your interest. POP is such a varied genre.
Yeah, I checked it out, but I was just wondering if there were any tracks/albums that were widely accepted for great production in the genre.

Interest isn't an issue though - I'm open to everything music.

Trigger

I think I'm starting to like brunette Gaga now.

Yeah, I checked it out, but I was just wondering if there were any tracks/albums that were widely accepted for great production in the genre.

Oh, well I'll add Lana Del Rey to that list. Blue Jeans, Ride, and most of the other tracks have some of this year's best production.

Aguila

#ICONIC
5 new videos have been added!

Lana Del Rey's Born To Die and Paradise EP have amazing production *.*

I still can't believe you stopped stanning for Britney, "inthezone"
ibyuIZ8sbXdVcK.gif

He went from "inthezone" to "inthenavy" to "inthered" to "intheonehitwonder" now to "inthehive." What's next tbh?

Either way, your fave would be lucky to have his temporary, calculated stanning.

<3

I'm really curious what did it for you
what finally got you to see the light?

It was most likely the epiphany that his fave's soul had been sucked out by grandmadonna 8 years prior.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
He went from "inthezone" to "inthenavy" to "inthered" to "intheonehitwonder" now to "inthehive." What's next tbh?

Either way, your fave would be lucky to have his temporary, calculated stanning.

<3

You mean our faves would be lucky to have the success that causes his temporary calculated stanning? I agree.

iTMq5iWAIUOQ8.gif

Artemisia

Banned
You mean our faves would be lucky to have the success that causes his temporary calculated stanning? I agree.

iTMq5iWAIUOQ8.gif

Yes, if ITZ's stanning caused artists to succeed, then Rihanna would have more than 1 number 1 album at this point in her career. And perhaps a debut with more than 250k.

35isl68nfq90.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Yes, if ITZ's stanning caused artists to succeed, then Rihanna would have more than 1 number 1 album at this point in her career. And perhaps a debut with more than 250k.

35isl68nfq90.gif

If you look at the list, Rih almost looks like the odd one out in terms of ITZ's attention::success.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So is anyone going to say what are Beyonce's merits that excel her away from Rihanna, or are we just going to call Roy pressed in order to diverge attention?

iWe8VCwpByVH8.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Like what?

Britney Spears is a cultural icon, holds the record for the highest debut sales for a female ever, has 2 diamond albums, and is best selling female artist in the past decade.

Beyonce has 16 grammys, 4 number 1 albums, and is worth half a billion dollars.

And Taylor Swift owns the United States.

35isl68nfq90.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom