• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
Hopefully she doesn't work with Frank Ocean again, who is probably the cause of her flopping with 4. Being in the vicinity of Frank Ocean was clearly detrimental to Beyonce's career. Although, Miguel does exude talent, and will balance out Frank Ocean's cancerous radiation if he does show up.

Frank Ocean is probably the reason Beyonce began bleaching her skin. Look at how dark Bernard looks in this picture:

7NjMY.jpg

The smell of sweat, trash, and semen that excretes from his pores must have rubbed against her at some point, leaving her in an unbearable state of grime. One that could not be scrubbed away with just soap, and water.

jeans don't even get this pressed with a hot iron and starch

Artemisia

Banned
And yet

1.3>>>1.2

One is greater than the other.

I'll let you guess which one that is.

Can you twist that?

legendtinahpkcg.gif

The point of records is so we can make note of people's achievements.

Now tell me, what's a more impressive achievement-- 2 consecutive albums that sold a million in their first week THIS DECADE, or selling 1.3 million albums in a week at a time where albums sales were at their peak.?

Britney can have the 'record' in name if she wants, but Taylor has what actually matters: the greater achievement.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Bladenic

Botty is once again more pressed than the entirety of Pop GAF's existence over 3 OTs. As for the Britney and Taylor argument, Britney still has the record but Taylor has the achievement of 2 back to back million sellers, which Britney doesn't. Britney stans can remain seated.

Kyon

Banned
The point of records is to note how impressive certain achievements are.

Now tell me, what's a more impressive achievement-- 2 consecutive albums that sold a million in their first week THIS DECADE, or selling 1.3 million albums in a week at a time where albums sales were at their peak.?

Britney can have the 'record' in name if she wants, but Taylor has what actually matters: the greater achievement.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

AGAIN. 1.3>>>1.2

YOU were praying to the GODS ALMIGHTY that she broke her record and she DIDNT. No1Curr about the other bs. You are avoiding the TRUTH.

Taylor FAILED.

Keep trying to twist and turn gurl the receipts are there.

She TRIED she FAILED and she moved along like the others.

DEAL

legendtinahpkcg.gif

ALSO:

Lets see those LTD numbers in the end. You'll see just how much debut numbers "MATTER" after the DECLINE

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Artemisia

Banned
AGAIN. 1.3>>>1.2

YOU were praying to the GODS ALMIGHTY that she broke her record and she DIDNT. No1Curr about the other bs. You are avoiding the TRUTH.

Taylor FAILED.

Keep trying to twist and turn gurl the receipts are there.

She TRIED she FAILED and she moved along like the others.

DEAL

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Her beating the record would have been the icing on the cake.

Again, we all know she didn't beat the record, but that's not what matters. Achievements matter, not records.

But what else do Britney stans have to cling onto, if not insane numbers in the PAST that were only made possible by the peaking industry?

legendtinahpkcg.gif

royalan

Again, we all know she didn't beat the record, but that's not what matters. Achievements matter, not records.

But what else do Britney stans have to cling onto, if not insane numbers in the PAST that were only made possible by the peaking industry?

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Boy are you gonna have egg on your face if those second week sales decline sharply...just sayin

Kyon

Banned

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Even with her new achievement y'all is STILL doing WHAT IFS ands and BUTS.

How about this.

WHAT IF Taylor released RED @ the same day Oops did?

Y'all use your What if Dimensions and excuses to FIGURE out how many ways Taylor would've FAILED and FLOPPED in those days. Not that you know BASIC math considering you didn't know 1.3 is GREATER THAN 1.2

Class DISMISSED

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Bladenic

Even with her new achievement y'all is STILL doing WHAT IFS ands and BUTS.

How about this.

WHAT IF Taylor released RED @ the same day Oops did?

Y'all use your What if Dimensions and excuses to FIGURE out how many ways Taylor would've FAILED and FLOPPED in those days. Not that you know BASIC math considering you didn't know 1.3 is GREATER THAN 1.2

Class DISMISSED

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Stop. You look silly. Everyone knows Britney sold 100k more. But did Britney have 2 back to back million sellers? No. Both artists set records and achievements, accept it and move on.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The smell of sweat, trash, and semen that excretes from his pores must have rubbed against her at some point, leaving her in an unbearable state of grime. One that could not be scrubbed away with just soap, and water.

hjdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhddddffffffffffff;;;;; GURL NOT TONIGHT

icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

Kyon

Banned
Stop. You look silly. Everyone knows Britney sold 100k more. But did Britney have 2 back to back million sellers? No. Both artists set records and achievements, accept it and move on.

I DID accept Taylor's achievements in the posts. Read it AGAIN >__> The point is that they brought up Britney's record when NO ONE was even thinking about that and started shit. Now the Britney stanbase is fighting back and we are the stupid ones CLINGING to a record we never brought up >___>

Bladenic

I DID accept Taylor's achievements in the posts. Read it AGAIN >__> The point is that they brought up Britney's record when NO ONE was even thinking about that and started shit. Now the Britney stanbase is fighting back and we are the stupid ones CLINGING to a record we never brought up >___>

You know I want you to win regardless. But I guess it's over till next week haha.

royalan

Gurls, I'm up in the klub right now, Britney's "Hold it Against Me" just came on. The bar just went nuts.

#whenwillTaylor

#Never

royalan

youR FUCKING TAG THOgdiuhflkj,mnht

Hey, just because I'm #LOTUS doesn't mean I can't appreciate Britney.

I just think Xtina has more artist integrity.

BTW... Robyn's "Hang With Me" just came on. Crowd went nuts. Glad the gays have taste.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

SaintZ

ib0FUP8Srm5ebC.gif

The last pages make me sad. I remember the days when itz and toysoldier used to defend Britney against all odds. Can't believe all of this.
Gurls, I'm up in the klub right now, Britney's "Hold it Against Me" just came on. The bar just went nuts.

#whenwillTaylor

#Never
Jealous. I haven't been in a club since May. I'm in a serious need of some slut dancing.

iN4DVmzpwHjeF.gif

Bladenic

ib0FUP8Srm5ebC.gif

The last pages make me sad. I remember the days when itz and toysoldier used to defend Britney against all odds. Can't believe all these.

Jealous. I haven't been in a club since May. I'm in a serious need of some slut dancing.

iN4DVmzpwHjeF.gif

Omg that gif. STAN the Romanian Queen.

Kyon

Banned
I actually DID think about ToySoldier earlier today with all this mess.

Smh here art thou have GONETH?

I always message him but he's never replied except like once

Kyon

Banned
Just the THOUGHT of TS coming in here DRAGGING and PUNCHING doesn't BEGIN to describe how happy I would be. Oh well

Artemisia

Banned
I love Taylord I just hate bandwagoners trying to start stuff that doesn't concern them.

I like britney but old records being broken by new artists like taylor is always exciting. I really wanted her to get this record. she poured ha heart and soul into this album ;_;

botty

Banned
i didn't make a joke. i love her too, but aaliyah's overrated

part of that is because of her death

that's not even unique to her, really

Aaliyah isn't overrated, though. At the time of her death she still had not reached her peak musically. Aaliayah was also about to be in numerous movies like The Matrix trilogy, and was Whitney Houston's originally pick for the role of Sparkle.

Want to see over rated? Look no further than Frank Ocean.

Artemisia

Banned
Aaliyah isn't overrated, though. At the time of her death she still had not reached her peak musically. Aaliayah was also about to be in numerous movies like The Matrix trilogy, and was Whitney Houston's originally pick for the role of Sparkle.

Want to see over rated? Look no further than Frank Ocean.

There's no way to verify that.

For... obvious reasons.

G1gOY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom