• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
rPwyh.jpg
Her neck in this picture must be a metaphor of her sales.

royalan

She's CLEARLY a floating, Ethereal Lotus Goddess of Wisdom in that pic. Only True Lovers of Real Music could understand.

8lhp6.gif

~Plush Lotus~

royalan

ibdMY7GPiuz0qM.gif

ijNP2dTHlC5kX.gif

But that photoshop lord.

What photoshop? damn, just because a chick wants to put some colored filters on her photos doesn't mean the ENTIRE THING has been photoshop'd to hell and back. There's no obvious body-warping in any of the shots, which was basically all I was hoping for.

All of these shots are much better than the cover, in my opinion. ;_____;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What photoshop? damn, just because a chick wants to put some colored filters on her photos doesn't mean the ENTIRE THING has been photoshop'd to hell and back. There's no obvious body-warping in any of the shots, which was basically all I was hoping for.

All of these shots are much better than the cover, in my opinion. ;_____;

They are editing her body to make it look better with photoshop. She is thicker than that. The filters don't affect me at all, the pics are not bad looking but you can tell her body was edited.

Artemisia

Banned
look at this shit

tumblr_md0ybs1INW1qcgfuvo3_1280.jpg

those burnt corners
toofunny.gif

reminds me of how all the elementary school children burn the edges of their history projects to make them look more ~authentic~

royalan

The curly hair and the colors just do her no favors at all. Why is she trying to pull off the young, curvy vixen look when it's just not her? She should go for something more sophisticated.

Sophisticated like this:

Classy. Chique. Not at all looking like an oversexualized mess.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Sweetie, that's because her personal life is doing all the work to make her look like an oversexualized mess.

I'd rather have my fave be real and PLAYFUL with her booklet art than have some boring, instagramed, wannabe Country-Ass Paula Deen Dixie Chicks American Apparel reject.

~Stay Lotus~

Vazra

look at this shit

tumblr_md0ybs1INW1qcgfuvo3_1280.jpg

those burnt corners
toofunny.gif

reminds me of how all the elementary school children burn the edges of their history projects to make them look more ~authentic~
iUkwhwbzhLWXS.gif

Sweetie, that's because her personal life is doing all the work to make her look like an oversexualized mess.

I'd rather have my fave be real and PLAYFUL with her booklet art than have some boring, instagramed, wannabe Country-Ass Paula Deen Dixie Chicks American Apparel reject.

~Stay Lotus~
Let me know how are the sales for Lotus.
ibarHg0937xAHt.gif

royalan

They are editing her body to make it look better with photoshop. She is thicker than that. The filters don't affect me at all, the pics are not bad looking but you can tell her body was edited.

Personally I don't care, as long is doesn't look obvious. Which it doesn't, if it's there.

She looks fierce.

~Slam My Lotus~

royalan

Watch the Jimmy Fallon Performance

iby7SL0aOULL7C.gif

Your point? I don't care what her weight is now versus whenever she shot that. I'm just glad that we're not seeing any Mariah-esque obvious body warping in the shots themselves, if they are present. No anatomically impossible poses are present.

Besides, you can't really tell what her body looked like in that performance. She was wearing a baggy black jacket.

Vazra

Your point? I don't care what her weight is now versus whenever she shot that. I'm just glad that we're not seeing any Mariah-esque obvious body warping in the shots themselves, if they are present. No anatomically impossible poses are present.

Besides, you can't really tell what her body looked like in that performance. She was wearing a baggy black jacket.

I can see enough to tell her chest and belly look like bagged milk.

But its okay keep telling to yourself she looks fierce without photo editing.
ijKrlMAfk1pO3.gif

ibbW9JbNx1Kr8k.gif

Trigger

The curly hair and the colors just do her no favors at all. Why is she trying to pull off the young, curvy vixen look when it's just not her? She should go for something more sophisticated.

Sophisticated like this:

Classy. Chique. Not at all looking like an oversexualized mess.

Taylor's styling has just been immaculate.

Artemisia

Banned
of course you did

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Yes I did, in the plug.dj room. Koodo saw it too.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Not this bitch throwing a fit about her clothing and hair when she looks presentable. Not this bitch constantly being late. Not this bitch whining when she doesn't have her collard greens.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

royalan

Taylor looks like some 14 year old playing dressup in grandma's attic. Sophisticated my ass.

Right!?

Not even hating but that's pretty much what I've thought of her styling this entire era.

A little ass child playing dress up.

I mean:

lWWPs.jpg

It looks like she dived headfirst into Pinterest.

And she has TERRIBLE posture. At this pace she'll have a full-on humpback by the time she's 25.

Alicia could learn a lot from Taylor, you know. Not just about styling, but especially when it comes to relationships.

Girl, not trying to defend A. Keys' homewrecking ass, but you did NOT just try to come for her relationships using TAYLOR SWIFT-Ly-Onto-The-Next-Dick as your ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom