• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of mod tyranny?

It is here to stay.

Mhmmm.

Then can run, they can hide, they can pray to whichever god they choose....a reckoning has come.

...and it is fucking adorable.
50JMa.gif

OK, I'm curious now. Where can I listen to FETUS for free? Remember I'm in le Canada.

I don't mind 1D, I just positively dislike seeing their faces on every page. Makes me feel like a dirty catholic priest.

botty

Banned
I forgot to mention that with "Beauty and the Beat" entering the Top 10 of the billboards, Nicki Minaj is now the only african american female with 3 top ten hits this decade. Rihanna is an illegal alien so she doesn't count.

Let's see if Beyonce can bleach her way to the top 10.
beyonbleachxwfq0.gif

I forgot to mention that with "Beauty and the Beat" entering the Top 10 of the billboards, Nicki Minaj is now the only african american female with 3 top ten hits this decade. Rihanna is an illegal alien so she doesn't count.

Let's see if Beyonce can bleach her way to the top 10.
beyonbleachxwfq0.gif

We're only 2 years into this decade though. What kind of odd metric?

ibotoeRPCjVJ57.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Actually Just A Fool has grown on me so much, I even heard it on the radio today *.*

it deserves to smash

I, I had my heart set on you
But nothing else hurts like you do
Who knew that love was so cruel (yeah, yeah, yeah)
And I waited and waited so long
For someone who'll never come home
It's my fault to think you'll be true (yeah, yeah)
I'm just a fool

i1Hd3icet7yiW.gif

Actually Just A Fool has grown on me so much, I even heard it on the radio today *.*

it deserves to smash

I, I had my heart set on you
But nothing else hurts like you do
Who knew that love was so cruel (yeah, yeah, yeah)
And I waited and waited so long
For someone who'll never come home
It's my fault to think you'll be true (yeah, yeah)
I'm just a fool

i1Hd3icet7yiW.gif

This Marius.....

Yes this....

What you are doing now.

STAWP.

Has Xtina really fallen so far out of pop's good graces that it is "hip" to like her again? These cycles are confusing.

Nemesis_

Xtina is done. I cannot at her vocal performance in that Make The World Move performance, it made me wretch.

I hope she fixes her vocal cords or whatever, that shit sounded so damaging.

This is my HIPPOCRATIC OATH coming through now

Mumei

I could make a joke about Bey stans and lack of education...but it seems I already have.

#oop

Actually, by the standards of the Billboard charts the decades go 1990 - 1999, 2000 - 2009, and 2010 - 2019; by this standard 2013 would be the fourth year of the 2010 - 2013 decade.

Actually, by the standards of the Billboard charts the decade goes 1990 - 1999, 2000 - 2009, and 2010 - 2019; by this standard 2013 would be the fourth year of the 2010 - 2013 decade.

Thats exactly my point.....I was agreeing with Cory.

Making fun of Rob.

Are you trying to come for Xtina?
i4F3nmHEI54Uq.gif

Naw....but if its cool to like her again....who knows. I may be a stan in a year.

The future is a mysterious place.

Marius is just a confusing SOB since he got all "Artpop". Can never quite tell when he is serious.

Actually, by the standards of the Billboard charts the decades go 1990 - 1999, 2000 - 2009, and 2010 - 2019; by this standard 2013 would be the fourth year of the 2010 - 2013 decade.

Oh so this is botty's spin. Doesn't make CementAss_ any more talented or appealing.

botty

Banned
Naw....but if its cool to like her again....who knows. I may be a stan in a year.

The future is a mysterious place.

Marius is just a confusing SOB since he got all "Artpop". Can never quite tell when he is serious.

He is just stanning for something he currently likes. Nothing wrong with that. He is going to drop everything as soon as the first ARTPOP single is released, though.

Oh so this is botty's spin. Doesn't make CementAss_ any more talented or appealing.

What spin? Aside from Nicki actually being like Trinidad-American or whatever, there is no spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom