• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had him first, back off CUNT.

fGBZK.gif

Also it's ARTPOP

Cmzg3.gif

I spend the last 3/4 pages dragging Madge and her stans to defend Gaga and this is the thanks I get.

IC.

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

botty

Banned
Xtina's live vocals are currently six feet under.

ibrT3L7MclwzhU.gif

Her Just a Fool performances are mildly better. So hopefully her voice will return with some proper rest, and professional vocal habits.

Nemesis_

I see you attempting to FAN the flames.

You monsters should be nicer~
I haven't shaded gaga since her kind donation to the Sandy Victims.
icfEyUmIlv29B.gif

Listen cunt, I saw all of your subtle Gaga shade ever since I took my ABSENCE during my exams.

It was NOTED, FILED and ETCHING on the walls have begun.

We are not done......yet.

fnibuefe f xoxooxoxoxo

botty

Banned
Listen cunt, I saw all of your subtle Gaga shade ever since I took my ABSENCE during my exams.

It was NOTED, FILED and ETCHING on the walls have begun.

We are not done......yet.

fnibuefe f xoxooxoxoxo

I wouldn't shade someone who has shown such patriotism to their (and my) city, such as Gaga. The slate has been washed clean. I even listened to Born This Way again.

izd2kjgLW214i.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
botty has been really kind to Gaga since her donation, I usually agree with what he says and I find his shade towards Beyonce, Frank Ocean, Azealia, etc extremely amusing

He is not a threat to the ARTPOP movement anymore
ibdbKO9fa9dPqP.gif

cory64

I hope Katy Perry's next album has songs that are actually within her vocal ability. Or really, any non-legend's vocal ability. Firework and Wide Awake aren't even remotely possible for her to sing live.

At least Rihanna and her team seem to know her quirks and limitations very well.

Nemesis_

SOMETHING FRIGHTENING TO CONSIDER

will.i.am has been trying to ‘shed some light’ on who or what is responsible for that ridiculous ‘Scream & Shout’ song he recorded with Britney.

Speaking to MTV, i.am admitted that Tulisa had her hands on the track first, but that the producers didn’t want her to release it.

He notes: “[Tulisa] wrote to that song before I did – this is the truth.”

“But the producers of the beat – two brothers from Belgium called Lazy Jay – didn’t want her to have it, so I wrote to it and Britney is the only person I ever had in mind.”

According to The Sun, Tulisa isn’t happy because she originally recorded the track for her debut album. ‘Scream & Shout’ is currently at Number 2 in the UK, while Tulisa’s last single peaked at Number 18 so you can see why she might be a bit annoyed, but she’s always moaning about something so if it wasn’t this it would probably be something else.

FROM PopJustice

Koodo

Banned
I suppose the UK would have been the one country that song charted in without Britney.

Poor, brave Localisa.

3phemeral

I forgot to mention that with "Beauty and the Beat" entering the Top 10 of the billboards, Nicki Minaj is now the only african american female with 3 top ten hits this decade. Rihanna is an illegal alien so she doesn't count.

Let's see if Beyonce can bleach her way to the top 10.
beyonbleachxwfq0.gif

Well, well, botty. So we meet again, sis.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Sis, we can't win. CaCa has had SMASH singles (less than RiRi, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift), SMASH albums (sold at 99 cents) and INCREDIBLE CULTURAL IMPACT (using the blueprint copy of a true cultural icon).

Madonna Says She'll Share a Stage with Lady Gaga

Lordt though Madonna is completely obsessed with Gaga. I don't think I've seen Gaga mention Madonna since the BTW/Express Yourself thing. Madonna is obviously worried, she mentions Gaga every thirty seconds. I think she needs to give it a break.

Fitting though that her stans are as pressed and obsessed with Gaga as the Queen herself.

Majmun

Happy Bday, ITZ <3

ib1soTovwmaLth.gif

I think it's high time I use my first post to introduce something.

Ca425.png

INTRODUCING the POPGAF USER SCRIPT.

• Jump to your latest unread post in PopGAF OT4
  • Easy and quick access to the (new) Plug.DJ room
  • STYLISH LOOK to match NeoGAF
  • Compatible with FireFox, Safari and Chrome
To install: UserScripts.org

To install on FireFox: You need to install GreaseMonkey first, then install the script from UserScripts
To install on Chrome: You can either install TamperMonkey or manually drag and drop it to the extensions window.
ie. Save the script to your computer, navigate to Menu -> Tools -> Extensions and then drag and drop the saved script to the extensions menu.​
To install on Safari: You have to follow a weird process that you can find at SimpleHelp.net

If you have Internet Explorer you don't deserve to use this tbh, sorry.

Platinum star deserved tbh

NOTE: This is only going to work for OT4. I will update as each new OT comes along.

WHAT IS THIS MAGIC O_____________________O

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom