• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I want to get into M.I.A.

Which of her albums should I listen to first PopGAF?

ibxRr0sWJ6vlaV.gif

Demon Lovato is quitting Twitter

But does the world care?

no.gif

Horrible. Good thing she's not doing anymore.

No, just start at the beginning and listen to Arular first. Then sit in silent astonishment upon completion at the realisation that none of your faves have topped it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 15.956 (+ 0.781)

iEY8xYhbnPo9O.gif

Pour it up slaying before it is even an official single.

----------

C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 4.844 (- 0.071)

nnnnnnnnnnn can't even clock positive updates anymore

i4BFFNItQpbQR.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
How the fuck do you guys even play fucking Mario Kart?

Nintendo's online efforts are not this bad anymore, a fucking mess.

Now I know why I never BOUGHT IT UNTIL NOW.

3DS? I've found Mario Kart 7's online to be pretty spot on.

Now, the Wii U's download speed and wireless capabilities? Literally the slowest device in my house, including all my housemates stuff.

Nemesis_

Seriously at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Second was the one drafting Bey's next alberm artwork.

All that Pepce promo.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm organizing my minus now. I'll be adding new content too (From tumblr since I has no idea of making gifs and lazy to google)

Nemesis_

While speaking of things that are actually vile, RedFoo has released his first single since LMFAO broke up.

BRING THE BOTTLES indeed.

So following on from the post above, it seems the other half of LMFAO, SkyBlu, has released his first solo single since the break.

It's called Pop Bottles and features Mark Rosas.

ig40Tie74wpfz.gif

Click image to listen.

Why the fuck did LMFAO break up only to make MORE LMFAO MUSIC.

ig40Tie74wpfz.gif

Trigger

LMFAO gave us one good song, but that's about it. I wasn't sad to see them split, and I'm not hear for more of their mess.

Christopher

Pour it up is charting in iTunes!

I like Right Now but the lyrics are garbage the hook is so off to the song the beat is nice though

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmm instead of 12 tracks or so per year now they are bringing it double!

Skyblu song its less annoying than Redfoo.

botty

Banned
Pour it Up is only 2 slots ahead of the second charting version of Beauty and the Beat. Not really that impressive. I'd be more worried about how Diamonds has fallen out of the top ten.

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Diamonds" has been in the top 10 since it's release on 9/27/12. Three plus months in the top 10 with 3 weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot 100, and a 2x platinum single after 12 weeks is a huge hit. The #NAVY is very very proud of Rihanna's success with the single, and it's still #2 on the Hot 100.

"Pour it Up" isn't an official single, it hasn't been performed anywhere, and it hasn't been officially sent to radio. The fact that it's clocking higher updates than songs that have had all three of these things shows what a flop said other singles are.

Nice try tho

iEY8xYhbnPo9O.gif

botty

Banned
"Diamonds" has been in the top 10 since it's release on 9/27/12. Three plus months in the top 10 with 3 weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot 100, and a 2x platinum single after 12 weeks is a huge hit. The #NAVY is very very proud of Rihanna's success with the single, and it's still #2 on the Hot 100.

"Pour it Up" isn't an official single, it hasn't been performed anywhere, and it hasn't been officially sent to radio. The fact that it's clocking higher updates than songs that have had all three of these things shows what a flop said other singles are.

Nice try tho

iEY8xYhbnPo9O.gif

That's all very nice, but I was referring to Diamonds' itunes position.

b80efe23.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
That's all very nice, but I was referring to Diamonds' itunes position.

b80efe23.gif

But why would you be worried about "Diamonds" falling out of the top 10 of iTunes? As I said, it's been in the top 10 for months now. Please explain to me about why anyone would be worried about it being out of the top 10? As I said, PIU is already charting on the radio and iTunes and it isn't the next single. The general public and radio are here for her. There's a reason she's the HIGHEST SELLING DIGITAL ARTIST EVER, and the Queen of Radio who is the #1 artist of the last 20 years of Billboards Top 40. Let's just not.

The #NAVY is never concerned when a song moves down a list... It's only a matter of time before another one is climbing up.

iw32btwQEs2pv.gif

botty

Banned
But why would you be worried about "Diamonds" falling out of the top 10 of iTunes? As I said, it's been in the top 10 for months now. Please explain to me about why anyone would be worried about it being out of the top 10? As I said, PIU is already charting on the radio and iTunes and it isn't the next single. The general public and radio are here for her. There's a reason she's the HIGHEST SELLING DIGITAL ARTIST EVER, and the Queen of Radio who is the #1 artist of the last 20 years of Billboards Top 40. Let's just not.

The #NAVY is never concerned when a song moves down a list... It's only a matter of time before another one is climbing up.

iw32btwQEs2pv.gif

Didn't Taylor do this... the day her album released... with like multiple songs?

b80efe23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom