• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I have come to several conclusions

• Gen 3 has the best starters.
  • ARTPOP is never coming out.
  • I dont like Taylor Swift as a person anymore.

iO5DbdgI8LyNP.gif

cory64

Prior to the blacklist, ‘Slave’ was actually receiving a good amount of airplay, hitting top 15 on Pop, top 5 on Dance, and #85 on R&B (becoming her first entry on the chart.) The blacklist finally ended in November 2003, shortly after the release of ‘Me Against The Music.’

Was only for 1 era that wasn't a very strong one anyway, cost her 2 top 10s at best.

Christopher

The only thing more stale and redundant than the old Pokemon forum is Katy perry.

I played the gba one and it was just so stale same thig 8 badges pokemon league no connection to the old games what so ever, and diamond and pearl were just as bad.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I will always choose the original 151 pokemon over everything else and the original games over the sequels.

Dat sentimental value *.*

RubyFaith

Another question: I love* Beyonce (sometimes) and someone basically said I should be ashamed for saying she bleached her skin, because "supposedly" she didn't and all black women are just jealous of her for saying such things.
I found that to be extremely rood because I've been following her since I was nine and what does my skin color or gender have to do with hers?
But since this seems soooo controversial even among the most rational fans, do you think she really bleaches her skin?

Imo, I think she does. I know she's always been light skinned, but people do not keep that same complexity over the years. Plus, it's Hollywood. LBR.

cory64

III was the epitome of the series getting stale how can you say three was equal to II?

Hoenn was just so fucking vibrant.

Emerald and HeartGold/SoulSilver are the apex of Pocket Monsters. Black and White are pretty damn close though. They're at least objectively better than RSE.

Kyon

Banned
ROY!!!!

Smash Season 2 Trailer OMFGG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fcrkxW3OYQ

The new changes, the cuts to all the annoying characters, Jack and Grace reunion, JHud, the actually maybe going to be COHERENT plot! Omfg it's like the season 2 renewal bitch slapped the writers awake and they made this show what it was meant to be

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

Trigger

Another question: I love* Beyonce (sometimes) and someone basically said I should be ashamed for saying she bleached her skin, because "supposedly" she didn't and all black women are just jealous of her for saying such things.
I found that to be extremely rood because I've been following her since I was nine and what does my skin color or gender have to do with hers?
But since this seems soooo controversial even among the most rational fans, do you think she really bleaches her skin?

Imo, I think she does. I know she's always been light skinned, but people do not keep that same complexity over the years. Plus, it's Hollywood. LBR.

I don't think she bleaches, but I also think she's not above using make-up and so forth to give herself a more pale complexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom