• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this.

5zvrU.png

Oh dear hahaha. She calling her fans 'Fighters' now? :D

No shade but...

GTCXU.jpg

uncanny

Artemisia

Banned
ROY!!!!

Smash Season 2 Trailer OMFGG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fcrkxW3OYQ

The new changes, the cuts to all the annoying characters, Jack and Grace reunion, JHud, the actually maybe going to be COHERENT plot! Omfg it's like the season 2 renewal bitch slapped the writers awake and they made this show what it was meant to be

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

omg i actually watched this last season. some of the songs they performed gave me life

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

buT when will the girl and the play director fuck? it needs to happen already

Christina's performance of Blank Page was straight up dire.

If you can't sing well anymore then don't bark and whimper your way through a ballad without a backing track or vocals to keep you afloat.

OMG, I didn't realize Smash was coming back February 5th. EEK! Super excited. I loved Season 1, and I'm highly looking forward to Season 2.

3phemeral

If she had a cold then I'll forgive it, since her middle to lower register were pretty much busted.

Okay.

tumblr_md30agcZWu1r1okmxo2_500.gif

Girl must get sick every month because she supposedly had a cold when she sang on the Voice.

The "cold" excuse is always used.

That said, she wasn't that bad actually. I don't care much for her version of the song, but she didn't strain really. She sounded out of breath and the last section of the song was a metronomic mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom