• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

oTIql.png

ib0L670kq3EJZC.gif

QhieM.gif
QhieM.gif
QhieM.gif

QhieM.gif
QhieM.gif
QhieM.gif

To all the Gaga fans in here, Terry Richardson's picture book "GAGA" got a huge price cut at Barnes & Noble (from $50 to $10). I grabbed a copy today and it is GLORIOUS. Definitely a great collector's item.

royalan

If she had a cold then I'll forgive it, since her middle to lower register were pretty much busted.

Okay.

tumblr_md30agcZWu1r1okmxo2_500.gif

I wouldn't say busted, but she definitely had some audible congestion which was affecting the tone of her lower register - though for the most part she stayed on pitch.

Still, the belts were pretty solid, and the first pre-chorus ("Ooooooooh, for the things you saaaaiiiid") was actually surprisingly good for her.

The only real
93iIr.gif
moment I heard was the D5 in the bridge ("and we never DIIIEEE") when that larynx rose to the heavens and you could hear the damage/strain
although the delusional stan in me wants to point out that at least she stuck the note and didn't crack like in that The Voice performance
. Strangely, though, when she went for the D5 later in the final chorus ("I am a BLANK page!") she sounded much better...although that D5 is definitely briefer than the first.

Kyon

Banned
To all the Gaga fans in here, Terry Richardson's picture book "GAGA" got a huge price cut at Barnes & Noble (from $50 to $10). I grabbed a copy today and it is GLORIOUS. Definitely a great collector's item.

so i bought 2 of these a year ago while all you cheapo fans buy like 10 and not even BREAK EVEN to the amount i spent in TAX? -____-

royalan

I don't get the excitement over JT. I've never heard a song of his that I particularly liked.

I agree. At his best he was a mini Usher with a less impressive voice and a beat-box fetish.

I use some of his tracks...but I haven't really missed him much in hindsight. And, with him having been away from the game so long, and with Timbaland being so TERRIBLE now (and let's not pretend Timbaland wasn't a BIG PART of Justin's success), I will be genuinely surprised if his new material is any good.

But hey, if it is, I'll eat my hat.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I agree. At his best he was a mini Usher with a less impressive voice and a beat-box fetish.

I use some of his tracks...but I haven't really missed him much in hindsight. And, with him having been away from the game so long, and with Timbaland being so TERRIBLE now (and let's not pretend Timbaland wasn't a BIG PART of Justin's success), I will be genuinely surprised if his new material is any good.

Can we get that audio on the podcast?

Koodo

Banned
What the cunt. It's like every time I leave Calgary there's a big announcement.

Justin better wip male pop back in good shape.

Also, the streets of Vancouver need a good vacuuming.

i4xZepUFINuQE.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You hoes need to understand one thing, his return is to erase people's mind of La Niña

JT just needs to make music for 3 more years and make La Niña irrelevant
once that is done he can retire again just in time for a new pop king to rise
icbuafztGe3bi.gif

Trigger

New music is new music, but you've got a point.

royalan

You hoes need to understand one thing, his return is to erase people's mind of La Niña

JT just needs to make music for 3 more years and make La Niña irrelevant
once that is done he can retire again just in time for a new pop king to rise
icbuafztGe3bi.gif

Justin won't make La Nina* irrelevant. He's too old.

Maybe if he had stayed in the game, but with his last album having come out a whopping 6+ years ago and him having been non-existent on the music scene for 4 years of that time it's pretty safe to say that the teenie-boppers that are La Nina's bread and butter don't have the same connection to JT.

I think JT and his stans are in for a rude awakening. Nothing about a new JT album is giving me smash vibes (his two mainstay producers and collaborators all suck now. He's been away from music for years, and now he's old.). Could be wrong, though.

*I'm assuming "La Nina" is a shade name for Justin Bieber that I've never heard...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Justin won't make La Nina* irrelevant. He's too old.

Maybe if he had stayed in the game, but with his last album having come out a whopping 6+ years ago and him having been non-existent on the music scene for 4 years of that time it's pretty safe to say that the teenie-boppers that are La Nina's bread and butter don't have the same connection to JT.

I think JT and his stans are in for a rude awakening. Nothing about a new JT album is giving me smash vibes (his two mainstay producers and collaborators all suck now. He's been away from music for years, and now he's old.). Could be wrong, though.

Well I am so here for him flopping, can't have too many big names trying to overshadow Gaga
777ff663.gif

I'll decide once I listen to the single

Aguila

#ICONIC
Has beyonce's HQ cover been posted?

And how about these tweets about the article in the magazine?

@DamoneRoberts: Influenced by Diana Ross & Aretha Franklin, Prince & D'Angelo! “@GoINandLetHave: #DamoneRoberts Did #Beyonce say anything about the album?”

@DamoneRoberts: R&B w/Timberlake, Timbaland, Pharrell & Dream! “@doleo__: #DamoneRoberts Does #Beyonce say anything about new music in her interview?”

royalan

Has beyonce's HQ cover been posted?

And how about these tweets about the article in the magazine?

I guess this image confirms that she faked her pregnancy. I mean, those are hardly the tits of a woman in her 30s who just gave birth. Neither are the hips, for that matter.

Artemisia

Banned
I guess this image confirms that she faked her pregnancy. I mean, those are hardly the tits of a woman in her 30s who just gave birth. Neither are the hips, for that matter.

GIRL YOU MAY HAVE HEARD OF A PHOTO EDITING PROGRAM CALLED ADOBE PHOTOSHOP

I HEARD THEY USED IT A LOT ON THE LOTUS ALBUM PHOTOSHOOT

SaintZ

The last two pages. A mess.

I watched Xtina's performance and it wasn't as awful as the comments led me to believe, it was just meh. Her voice did sound weird but it wasn't a trainwreck. I also thought she was dressed appropriately, that's good I guess.

Also Pupi, I just finished watching the lastest episode of AHS. Lana Winters is BAMF. Luv ha so much.

At least she ditched that horrible albino wig that looked like it was made of straw.

#mess

Who would've thought that Taylor Swift of all gerls would end up being the style queen of the new millennium?

Kyon

Banned
Hmm I wonder what that could be
z63MU.gif

Roy sis you missed my shout out to you in the last page showing the Smash Season 2 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom