• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Better than 2007 B.C.
ibeSSChxKX0XOz.gif

dsafasdkfladf omg

3phemeral

royalancé makes more posts about Bey than I do.
Thanks for the promo <3
iGA858wFGg6b3.gif

I thought it was strange she thought about that for the 99 problems bit when she added that song to her playlist several years ago when that sort of thing was popular for artists to do.

Another thing is she blasted Bey for lipping the intro that performance of hers when she was hanging upside down on a rope by saying "why mime when you can sing?" And we all know how she ended up now.

Koodo

Banned
Academy Award Nominated ADELE.

ij0YNqKNXmyDn.gif

Oh, and semi-relevant since it was a singing role, Anne Hathaway got a nomination for playing Fantine. Bless.

Styles

Academy Award Nominated ADELE.

ij0YNqKNXmyDn.gif

Oh, and semi-relevant since it was a singing role, Anne Hathaway got a nomination for playing Fantine. Bless.

The Muppets won Best Original Song last year. Only ADELE is worthy of winning an award given away to puppets.

tumblr_meg2orjnhx1rlbb3lo1_400.gif

royalan

Another thing is she blasted Bey for lipping the intro that performance of hers when she was hanging upside down on a rope by saying "why mime when you can sing?" And we all know how she ended up now.

You know that's out of context. ;______;

Xtina herself has had obviously mimed performances (as in, not even trying to hide it), going back almost as far her debut.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
We are like 10~ minutes away from the JT announcement and yall are still talking about Xtuna like if the world still gives a fuck, a damn mess.

royalan

Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya.
Don't walk out your house without your clothes on, I told ya
Girl what you thinkin' bout lookin' that tore down, I told ya
These men don't want no hot female that's been around the block female
You nasty girl

Shakin' that thing, on a man
Lookin all stanky nasty
ibvUAKijClQiJh.gif

Swore you look cute, girl in them dukes
Booty all out lookin trashy
aJwiS.gif

You nasty girl
x2aH5.gif
C79bm.gif

You nasty
AuTSa.gif

You trashy, you classLESS girl
6ENFx.png

My my...out of the mouth of the trollop herself. Seems to me like all of the other pop tarts out there get regularly strung up for their slutty ways. And yet it's...sort of comical...how the one pop star who has most consistently allowed herself to be billed as humble, classy, and a good role model has all this time been the biggest salt lick of them all. How utterly Deréon.
ibqEDKkgG5dWcY.gif

royalan

He announced something, I'm on mobile so someone post the deets

He didn't announce shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3eZ5sanyiI#

In true Justin "Overrated Douchebag" Timberlake fashion he posted a damn minute-long Youtube video of himself waxing poetic about how he has to love his music before putting anything out.

He then ends the video like he's in a damn Nike/RocaWear commercial by standing in the dark, staring seriously into the camera, earphones on, and saying "I'm Ready."

Well, Justin, you're ready and I'm already "Over It."

Bladenic

Anne Hathaway nominated for Oscar. Seethe Marius. Bradley Cooper nominated for Best Actor. Seethe Nemesis. I need to see Silver Linings Playbook

royalan

So apparently Beyonce announced new Destiny's Child music. I'm on mobile too so I can't post the news but it is in her official page.

WaiT....It's true....

qeiBH.jpg

Although...something seems really fishy about it. New Destiny's Child music but the album cover is a compilation of years-old pics? I'm skeptical about whether or not this music is actually "new" if the girls couldn't even get together to take a "new" photo for the cover.

Not Beyoncé trying to get people hyped for her comeback by dangling a new Destiny's Child album on a string...

But I'm always here for some new Destiny's Child...
iudPSkJoN5Ao2.gif

Nemesis_

Anne Hathaway nominated for Oscar. Seethe Marius. Bradley Cooper nominated for Best Actor. Seethe Nemesis. I need to see Silver Linings Playbook

I'll eat my words when I see Silver Linings Playbook and he gives an admirable performance, but let's not pretend he has had any acting prowess prior to this "film" whatever it is.

EDIT: Oh he's playing someone with mental illness. I C this oscar bait

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh and its David O. Russell film. Let me go in with lowered expectations. Now I know why this was nominated.

DMeisterJ

Banned
1) Cater 2 U (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)
2) Killing Time (1998 - Destiny's Child)
3) Second Nature (1998 - Destiny's Child)
4) Heaven (2002 - Simply Deep)
5) Now That She’s Gone (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)
6) Brown Eyes (2001 - Survivor)
7) If (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)
8) Emotion (2001 - Survivor)
9) If You Leave (featuring Next) (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)
10) T*-Shirt (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)
11) Temptation (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)
12) Say My Name (Timbaland remix) (2002 - This Is The Remix)
13) Love (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)
14) Nuclear (2013 - Destiny's Child - Love Songs)

iZZwovfLq6Dru.gif

Bladenic

I'll eat my words when I see Silver Linings Playbook and he gives an admirable performance, but let's not pretend he has had any acting prowess prior to this "film" whatever it is.

EDIT: Oh he's playing someone with mental illness. I C this oscar bait

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh and its David O. Russell film. Let me go in with lowered expectations. Now I know why this was nominated.

As I said, seethe.

And I always thought he was a good comedic actor. Dunno that he had any dramatic roles before this though.

royalan

1) Cater 2 U (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)
2) Killing Time (1998 - Destiny's Child)
3) Second Nature (1998 - Destiny's Child)
4) Heaven (2002 - Simply Deep)
5) Now That She’s Gone (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)
6) Brown Eyes (2001 - Survivor)
7) If (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)
8) Emotion (2001 - Survivor)
9) If You Leave (featuring Next) (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)
10) T*-Shirt (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)
11) Temptation (1999 - The Writing's On The Wall)
12) Say My Name (Timbaland remix) (2002 - This Is The Remix)
13) Love (2004 - Destiny Fulfilled)
14) Nuclear (2013 - Destiny's Child - Love Songs)

iZZwovfLq6Dru.gif

I hate Beyonce.

royalan

But what did you expect? A hits collection is more than anyone even imagined. We'll probably get some DC songs at the Superbowl.

More than one new song that will likely just be Beyonce singing over the other girls (if they even get parts) would have been nice. After announcing it like it was new music we only get ONE new track...you couldn't even hook us up with some new remixes? Extended cuts? This is some bullshit. And let's not ignore what the OBVIOUS reason is for releasing such a BASIC greatest hits collection now..

Sorry, but Girls Aloud raised the bar for a greatest hits collection. As it stands now I already have all of these songs.

Nemesis_

The revamped BTW Ball will begin in less than ten hours.

I am percheD to see how it improves, but mainly hoping for some new material.

It won't happen RIP

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Pour it Up" debuted on the Hot 100 at #90 this week before it was officially sent to radio and declared as a single (yesterday).

Money on my Mind, Money, Money on my mind...

iXAsN42XLvxj4.gif

That's how we ball out... That's how we ball out...

Nemesis_

What...what's going on?

The Born This Way Ball debuts tonight in Canada, and is the first show in the US/CA leg.

Basically, she revamped everything - APPARENTLY. Similar to what she did between the two Monster Ball setlists. We know new costumes are coming but that's all that's 100% confirmed.

Much like she did for the American leg of The Monster Ball, some are theorizing that she might incorporate new music into the new setlist. (She added Born This Way to the end of the setlist, Judas to some shows (well, after she left the stage) and played Americano at the final Mexican date of The Monster Ball).

Personally I don't think she is adding anything new (music wise) in. I don't even think ARTPOP is remotely near being finished, the silence - to me is rather telling about the project. I don't know why things have been so quiet lately and I am seriously thinking we ain't getting the album until at least June at this point.

I am BEYOND parcheD at this point. Gaga truly is testing me right now.

I mean I purchased Bey's discography while waiting for new music RIP

royalan

The Born This Way Ball debuts tonight in Canada, and is the first show in the US/CA leg.

Basically, she revamped everything - APPARENTLY. Similar to what she did between the two Monster Ball setlists. We know new costumes are coming but that's all that's 100% confirmed.

Much like she did for the American leg of The Monster Ball, some are theorizing that she might incorporate new music into the new setlist. (She added Born This Way to the end of the setlist, Judas to some shows (well, after she left the stage) and played Americano at the final Mexican date of The Monster Ball).

Personally I don't think she is adding anything new (music wise) in. I don't even think ARTPOP is remotely near being finished, the silence - to me is rather telling about the project. I don't know why things have been so quiet lately and I am seriously thinking we ain't getting the album until at least June at this point.

I am BEYOND parcheD at this point. Gaga truly is testing me right now.

And Koodo's at the scene reporting live from this show, right? Exciting...

I mean I purchased Bey's discography while waiting for new music RIP

...your poor HDD...

Nemesis_

And Koodo's at the scene reporting live from this show, right? Exciting...

I don't expect ha to report to us until after.

I think it's ha first show (and bless it being Gaga, what kind of SETTING OF HIGH STANDARDS)

I'm honestly not getting my hopes up and think we're going to have to wait until the Ball is finished totally.

That thread in OT made me seek out Phillip Phillip's "Home" to check whether or not I've heard it before.

Nope.

Is it really that pervasive that even I haven't unwillingly encountered it?

Oh wait, I heard that "Ooohhhh-oohHHH" part. Shit.

Shit.

Shit song.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That thread in OT made me seek out Phillip Phillip's "Home" to check whether or not I've heard it before.

Nope.

Is it really that pervasive that even I haven't unwillingly encountered it?

Oh wait, I heard that "Ooohhhh-oohHHH" part. Shit.

Shit.

Shit song.

I guess I'm blessed with the fact I haven't heard the song. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom