• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh yes. The whole thing with Nick was a hot mess. Now I'm looking forward to watching Elsbeth Tascioni work her magic next week Sunday *.*

If you like reality tv you might enjoy this.

Mhmmm Elsbeth is everything.

The whole Kalinda thing was a mess. They built it up ALL of last season to the point where anything short of perfection was going to be a let down. Then it turned out to be one of the worst story-lines that the show has had.

They should have made it a dramatic 1 or 2 episode arc. I never wanted her husband as a regular cast member.

or

5WV1f6S.jpg

i6vI8riQYU7rd.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Listening to Paramore - Now

so many mixed emotions, cant tell if I like it or not
i0ha5Lkznj5Qx.gif

Its awful
-Instruments sound like a mess. (Mostly the problem)
-The vocal effects are awful and off putting.
-Too hard trying to be Rock.

Her voice changed and doesnt sound necessarily bad but I need to listen to other songs to say if I like the change or not.

Mumei

waiT
once i opened this thread, i scrolled to the bottom first and moved my way up
i saw that you seemed to have clocked someone and was excited to see who it was

iLIW1TtxKmxfx.gif

You're adorable.

iorKOWKab8KLq.gif

I have actually liked you in the book threads

Mumei

:eek:
i see you in several book threads, too. you read a looot, from what i remember o_o you should give me recommendations

Do you have a Goodreads account? Several of us (Robido, ITZ, DMJ, Bladenic, and maybe others I'm not aware of) have one.

Edit: DMJ has wished to inform me that he doesn't read.

#Navy

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask something like this but hopefully it is. Is there an easy way to split up a track on an album into two for a MP3 player?

Nemesis_

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask something like this but hopefully it is. Is there an easy way to split up a track on an album into two for a MP3 player?

WavePad or Audacity?

AGUILA-SIS, do you remember the name of that really up-tempo Kerli song you played in the DJ Room once? I thought it was Kaleidoscope but then I looked it up on YouTube and most of them sound absolutely horrendous (I think they've been dramatically pitch shifted or something)

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
They never thank me for opening doors
But they ain't even thank Jesus when he died on the cross
'Cause your spirit is ungrateful, bitches is so hateful
I remain a staple

iUB97W3ecZIyM.gif

royalan

WavePad or Audacity?

AGUILA-SIS, do you remember the name of that really up-tempo Kerli song you played in the DJ Room once? I thought it was Kaleidoscope but then I looked it up on YouTube and most of them sound absolutely horrendous (I think they've been dramatically pitch shifted or something)

Something The Kids Somethinh Something

Aguila

#ICONIC

I think you are looking for this: Here And Now

iWHzTP1XJgNoc.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Oh, it was the other song on your account "Caleidoscopio" but that is a bop too.

Let me forgive Kerli for her awful egregious lies about MDNA and stan.

But where is ha album

iqnkIkeFkIx3F.gif

Yasss

She has an EP coming out first.

Her album tho?

iReI9DtgAN14.gif

I thought her career would have ended with the leak tbh.

Nemesis_

SEVEN DAYS until we have some GOOD MUSIC.

I've been a Tegan & Sara fan for a very long time now, but this album has me hyped if only because it has taken a more poppy direction. It's a new sound for them, and I think it works rather well for them too. Of course, angry lesbians are angry that they've changed up their "sound" but there's not much we can do about that now is there.

The new sound is probably in part due to Greg Kurstin doing a majority of the production work on the album. He's also done work on Kelly's Stronger, Lily Allen's It's Not Me, It's You, Brit's Circus, Kylie's X and Nelly's Loose.

Here are some tasters from the alberm.

Closer

Shock To Your System

I Was A Fool

I'm Not Your Hero

If you like them, you might also like their older alberms which I recommend, as well as their collaboration with Tiesto which I have also linked below :3

royalan

SEVEN DAYS until we have some GOOD MUSIC.

I will give Tegan and Sara a chance. I have a love/hate relationship with the girls, and I honestly haven't really been checking for some of their new stuff. But this new direction intrigues me.

Besides, they're family. *.*

I responded to that post you made earlier about baritones and G4 and whatnot~

I saw. *.*

But I was on my phone at work and wasn't able to give a satisfying response. Now that I'm home I can typE.
As soon as my fingers thaw, anyway...

Nemesis_

I will give Tegan and Sara a chance. I have a love/hate relationship with the girls, and I honestly haven't really been checking for some of their new stuff. But this new direction intrigues me.

Besides, they're family. *.*

So Roy, tell us what you don't like about them?

I'm sure we're all DYING to hear. :3

is8KuImGFXfeM.gif

Family? Wut

royalan

So Roy, tell us what you don't like about them?

I'm sure we're all DYING to hear. :3

is8KuImGFXfeM.gif

Family? Wut

Uh...there really isn't much there. I LIKE Tegan and Sara overall; I just haven't been feeling their more recent stuff over their older stuff.

Tsk...you should know by now when I think an act is READ-worthy, Nem.

"Family" in this case means they're fellow gays.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Closer has grown on me because they keep playing it on VH1 *.*

idk about those other songs..

Feel It In My Bones slays too. That was my jam like 3 years ago.

Nemesis_

"Family" in this case means they're fellow gays.

Oh really, they gave me lesbian teas but I wasn't sure. >_>

RE: Thrift Shop. The only thing I like about it is the production and only recently did Shartemisia enlighten me that some hew (Le1f) did it first ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom