• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Finally watched Kelly's inauguration performance instead of just listening to the audio. She's too adorable. I love how she just sort of runs out there giggling and performs.

Artemisia

Banned
nHDAOLv.jpg

DEAD @ MYSPACE INTEGRATION in a major website redesign in 2013...

But myspace is still useful for streaming music which is what they are likely using myspace for.

Finally watched Kelly's inauguration performance instead of just listening to the audio. She's too adorable. I love how she just sort of runs out there giggling and performs.

Mhm.

I always loved that she is not so worried about her image that she can't be excited over these sorts of things. She looks so thrilled at the opportunity. Her pictures with Obama are kind of hilarious because of how ecstatic she was.

royalan

Was there a lie told?
...no

izb5Jre4ArU3C.gif

Uh...yeah?

Not here for clunky solutions to stream music.

Spotify functions like a music player that has every song. Simple and straight forward. SUPERIOR.

Besides...don't you have to pay for Xbox Music and isn't their selection not a varied?

Nemesis_

Besides...don't you have to pay for Xbox Music and isn't their selection not a varied?

I don't use streaming services often, tbh. I also haven't had to pay a cent to stream anything from Xbox Music yet either. Maybe it comes including my my XBL, I'm not sure.

I wouldn't call it "clunky" by any stretch though.

It's a $40 download until the Feb 1st, then the price goes up a shitload. I got it for Christmas and it's been pretty flawless so far.

Really? I used the 15$ deal to purchase it (just in case I wanted it), but have yet to install because all I have heard here on gaf is bad things lol.

Nemesis_

I was referring to Myspace's music platform. Sit.

Maybe if, you know, you MENTIONED THAT in your post I would've drawn the same conclusion instead of posting it in response to my comments about Xbox Music.

YOU SHOULD SIT ON THAT CHAIR YOUR FAVE INHABITS.

royalan

Maybe if, you know, you MENTIONED THAT in your post I would've drawn the same conclusion instead of posting it in response to my comments about Xbox Music.

YOU SHOULD SIT ON THAT CHAIR YOUR FAVE INHABITS.

Maybe this should be a lesson in not jumping to conclusions.

iSGdkon32pmcf.gif

I've already earnt all my achievements in Minesweeper. :3

lol I am not that into collecting achieves on my consoles. More invested in steam.

So the achievements angle isn't a big selling point.

I plan on doing some upgrades on my PC this spring (ram and an SSD probably) and will probably install then.

Bladenic

Maybe this should be a lesson in not jumping to conclusions.

iSGdkon32pmcf.gif

Lol Nem exploding as per. Perhaps he needs a trip to the BTW bus, and Gaga should start preaching about anger management or something.

Anyway I love Spotify but there are some weird things that happen with it. I wouldn't call it clunky by any stretch of the word though.

royalan

Lol Nem exploding as per. Perhaps he needs a trip to the BTW bus, and Gaga should start preaching about anger management or something.

Anyway I love Spotify but there are some weird things that happen with it. I wouldn't call it clunky by any stretch of the word though.

Nah, I'll admit my post was a little confusing. I was referring to myspace since their service is clunky and they're featured in the Billboard redesign along with Spotify. My spoiler tagged comment on Xbox Music was meant to be a separate thought. hehe

Nemesis_

Nah, I'll admit my post was a little confusing. I was referring to myspace since their service is clunky and they're featured in the Billboard redesign along with Spotify. My spoiler tagged comment on Xbox Music was meant to be a separate thought. hehe

She keeps digging into me with stale tea, I don't know what I did to deserve it from her.

iehXL7AnQ05dR.gif

But thank you for your admittance :3 We can still be friends.

I would use an Xtina GIF to signify this buried hatchet but none of them have an appropriate file size.

ibjfieZsdezZ9h.gif

Julia is a cunt, Skylar 0.5 tbh

Kyon

Banned
.@Nem sis Forgot to mention that a week ago finally finished AHS that ending ch.. now on to Asylum. Constance was the true star of the show.

Nemesis_

.@Nem sis Forgot to mention that a week ago finally finished AHS that ending ch.. now on to Asylum. Constance was the true star of the show.

Constance was truly flawless and deserved all the awards she got. I am so shocked that Asylum has been snubbed thus far (hopefully the Emmys will repent). Everyone brings their all in Asylum.

I can't wait to GIF Season 1, I remember Satch wanted them too *.*

Kyon

Banned
Constance was truly flawless and deserved all the awards she got. I am so shocked that Asylum has been snubbed thus far (hopefully the Emmys will repent). Everyone brings their all in Asylum.

I can't wait to GIF Season 1, I remember Satch wanted them too *.*

The losers must be SEETHING

i9QPLAj39lWrX.jpg

Nemesis_

The losers must be SEETHING

i9QPLAj39lWrX.jpg

So they should be. Mind you, Julianne Moore beat Lange for Asylum.

I'll wait until you see Asylum in it's entirety, but I have no idea how someone playing Sarah Palin managed to get the award over Lange.

*.*

Bladenic

Playing Sarah Palin is like playing a gay character. Awards bait.

Btw this show Girls has a pretty good soundtrack with some nice pop jams. Namely it made me discover that dude Robyn's Dancing on My Own. It also has Losing You <3 get dat promo Solange.

Majmun

When it comes to Bey's 4....I don't mind the track list. I just think that she picked the wrong lead single.

Great posts Cory and Koodo.

My Bey album rating:

1. Dangerously in Love
2. 4
3. Bday
4. I...Am

you guys need to recommend some good TV shows *.*

the only one i'm into is Slayme of Thrones.

Game of Thrones is awesome. I also watch The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

The only TV shows I currently watch.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Thrones is incredible, bring on March. Otherwise I'm watching mostly highbrow stuff you probably wouldn't 'get' - Project Runway, Top Chef, and eagerly awaiting season 5 of DRAG RACE.

Zutroy

I just watched it. I love her so much! She
almost
makes me want to be an American.

DMeisterJ

Banned
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/JAY Z: 73.870 (- 27.324)

nnnnnnnn that rolling effect was a bitch. Still, 70M AI is nice after so few days. Smashing, tbh

RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 33.189 (+ 1.950)

33M AI

The Ratchet anthem of 2013 is being stanned for

Bladenic

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/JAY Z: 73.870 (- 27.324)

nnnnnnnn that rolling effect was a bitch. Still, 70M AI is nice after so few days. Smashing, tbh

RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 33.189 (+ 1.950)

33M AI

The Ratchet anthem of 2013 is being stanned for

Tell us more tbh.

Nemesis_

Ah, thanks. She looks really uncomfortable.

You guys will all scream SHES A FAKE but I like how Fame era Gaga was so timid, shy and really awkward in interviews. She really has a lot of fear and such when you watch most of her things. She was really withdrawn.

I like how she's progressed as a person to someone who is a little bit more cheery and happy.

It actually makes me wonder if her contempt for the media and such were what fueled most of her work on The Fame Monster which to me is her most passionate album with the most soul to date.

Yes, there is passion behind Born This Way as an album as well, but it's been pretty well known she wrote TFM while promoting The Fame and about everything she's experienced while doing so.

I do think she was much cuter here though - and she keeps it cute as best she can for someone. Now she doesn't really hold back anything ;_;

Bladenic

You guys will all scream SHES A FAKE but I like how Fame era Gaga was so timid, shy and really awkward in interviews. She really has a lot of fear and such when you watch most of her things. She was really withdrawn.

I like how she's progressed as a person to someone who is a little bit more cheery and happy.

Why would anyone scream "fake" to that tho?

Nemesis_

Why would anyone scream "fake" to that tho?

There are still people who believe that Gaga is a fake and that every stage of her career (ie. starting off as a bullied and troubled young girl and eventually becoming a politically fuelled popstar) has been meticulously planned out by her team.

:/

Bladenic

Hmm, a great day for vocals yesterday.

Kelly, Bey, even JHud SMASHING it. Good taste, Mr. President.

Even JHud? Idk ha but I thought she was a regular smasher of vocals.

There are still people who believe that Gaga is a fake and that every stage of her career (ie. starting off as a bullied and troubled young girl and eventually becoming a politically fuelled popstar) has been meticulously planned out by her team.

tumblr_lmv18pNoBd1qcshtio1_500.gif

Trigger

Most of those people also think that pop music is made by machines and only [insert genre] uses real instruments anymore, so their opinion is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom