• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Most of those people also think that pop music is made by machines and only [insert genre] uses real instruments anymore, so their opinion is invalid.

image.php

Gerls I missed the past two days of PopGAF-dom. Why is Marius banned AGAIN?

I must say that Zayn's super-kawaii haircut is giving my loins the pink quivers. He's the only one in the group who will age gracefully (other than maybe the fay, vaguely snake-ish one).

Bladenic

I must say that Zayn's super-kawaii haircut is giving my loins the pink quivers. He's the only one in the group who will age gracefully (other than maybe the fay, vaguely snake-ish one).

WAIT I just noticed he was banned. I can't figure out why from his post history either. Probably self inflicted again.

More random thoughts as I catch up on this thread:

- "Beautiful Stranger" was a Madonna track? The video is vaguely familiar, but I never made the connection to the song somehow. Hmm, what kind of flawlessly eclectic discography.

- Need some context for that Lady Gaga interview. What was that douche who put on the glasses going on about that made Gaga seethe with barely restrained side-eye?

- I am here for these Sonic R jams.

Still going through...brb

Bladenic

Remember when Beyonce was in Austin Powers 3 despite not being that big a star yet and only having a made for MTV movie under her belt? Yeah, me too.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
- Need some context for that Lady Gaga interview. What was that douche who put on the glasses going on about that made Gaga seethe with barely restrained side-eye?

I don't speak French
but I can if you like, ow!
, but I got the impression he was sarcastically taking the mick out of her 'oh, i have an awakening every morning and my fans are amazing and are at one with another' stuff etc. etc. He's clearly very cynical about it all. But they're kind of sneering at her a bit, giggling about it, and later a couple of others are dissecting her lyrics and making fun of them. They're probably not very big pop fans, tbh. It should be said the presenter and the other side of the panel aren't engaging in that though.

SaintZ

I think Boomerang sounds like a lesser Part of Me. I don't hate it, but it feels so basic.
Not a damn lie. My exact thought was "so basic" and reminded me of something else but I couldn't put my finger on it until I read your post.

It's just a snippet so I might change my mind when I listen to the whole thing.

Oh and Nem, your Famke Godsen gifs remind me that she's in that Hansel and Gretel movie so I'll force myself to check it out X_X

botty

Banned
I was suspicious of the performance when I was watching it, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. A mistake I won't make again.

First: When Beyonce took that picture of herself reading the lyrics, we should have known something was up... considering beyonce's uneducated ass can not read.

Second: While she was performing the song, she didn't have her magic microphone that annoyingly echoes her voice.

Oh well, not everyone can do it like a legend.

ibaWzAYn12ICUD.gif

JCX

This bad press is gonna lead all the way to the Superbowl.

Pop-gaf, do you prefer a singer who sings live, but performs less-intensely, or for someone to lip-sync, but give a crazy performance?

Kyon

Banned
This bad press is gonna lead all the way to the Superbowl.

Pop-gaf, do you prefer a singer who sings live, but performs less-intensely, or for someone to lip-sync, but give a crazy performance?

I don't care as long as I'm entertained.

What I DON'T like are the hypocrites who claim they always sing live and actually use playback. While all their Stans fall for it.

Bey has done playback many times before this isn't the first time.

My fave lips her way through everything so I don't have to worry about illusions. I know what I signed up for

Noooooooo

Bububu I just got unbanned dammit.

ibp2mphAOGCdtT.gif

royalan

Such acts of lies and depravity committed on the very steps representative of truth, liberty and justice. Poor Kelly, she put her all into that LIVE performance and...it's sort of comical...that she will now be overshadowed by the Beyonce Knowles Creole-Carter doing what she does best...being a lying lesser.

ibqEDKkgG5dWcY.gif

So far this era is going according to plan.

Oh great, another shit film she is in that I will sit through ;___________;

She needs to sign onto some better roles ;_______;

PerchedT for Hemlock Grove.

Oh and Beyonce lip synched that performance you were all heralding earlier today

igg7ueX.gif

lol I knew it!

Rumors being correct for once lol.

lol I suppose.

ANYWAYS.....rumors and speculation.

Apparently the rumor is going around among the volunteers/workers who are involved with Obama's inauguration that Bey is going to be lip syncing her performance. She hasn't showed up for ANY of the scheduled rehearsals despite being confirmed to attend.

Of course this is from a Kelly Clarkson fan forum so take it with a grain of salt (though the source is confirmed to be actually working at the event and has supplied very reliable info in the past). So maybe we could just chalk it up to organizers and workers being miffed about Bey's Diva attitude in not showing up to the rehearsals as she had said she would?

Will be another reason for me to watch either way.

botty

Banned
Doesn't really matter. We know Beyoncé can crush live performances.

LipSynconcé is pretty much the personification of lies and deceit. When she isn't lip syncing her performances, she is using her magic microphone to do the work for her. I feel bad for her stans who keep putting this woman on such a high pedestal despite her vile actions constantly being put on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom