• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such acts of lies and depravity committed on the very steps representative of truth, liberty and justice. Poor Kelly, she put her all into that LIVE performance and...it's sort of comical...that she will now be overshadowed by the Beyonce Knowles Creole-Carter doing what she does best...being a lying lesser.

ibqEDKkgG5dWcY.gif

So far this era is going according to plan.
I didn't really notice anything the first time watching except that CRIMINAL side-part with the one straggling track of blonde hair swaying to and fro in the wind like a wacky wavy inflatable arm-flailing tube man.

LipSynconcé is pretty much the personification of lies and deceit. When she isn't lip syncing her performances, she is using her magic microphone to do the work for her. I feel bad for her stans who keep putting this woman on such a high pedestal despite her vile actions constantly being put on display.

lol Dream Girls taught Befraudce that if she EVER lets anyone on equal ground with her she will be outshone by their superior talent.

She will not make that mistake again apparently.

royalan

YASSSS BEY ABSORB ALL THAT PROMO

tumblr_inline_mgzmwp5gRo1r0gu68.gif

Now, sis...you know there's a such thing as bad publicity.

People tend to not care if you're lip-syncing if it's obvious (See: most pop stars). However, people are greatly offended if you bill yourself as a vocalist and aren't dancing, and still lip. Then it's seen as disingenuous. Sure, there have been some iconic lipped performances (Whitney's National Anthem). But what makes this bad is that Kelly performed at the same event AND sang live. If this becomes a big enough story it WILL affect her era.

And ain't that just a shame? Poor Bey...

ixbO3EbwW1jO3.gif

Kyon

Banned
.@Roy that was sarcasm lmao still tho promo? Lmao

If this gets big enough.... Lord

Super Bowl fans hate ppl who lip. The last time Ashlee Simpson performed after her SNL thing they boo'd her ass after she finished singing live.

If this goes on till SB they might do the same thing to her lmao

Majmun

Wow, this is great. Another stupid rumor.

She even had trouble with her earpiece during the song. She definitely sang live.

But promo is promo. Get it Bey

botty

Banned
Wow, this is great. Another stupid rumor.

She even had trouble with her earpiece during the song. She definitely sang live.

But promo is promo. Get it Bey

I think it was reported that she took out the earpiece because the track started to double over in her ear.

royalan

that's not an answer.

But aren't the same sources confirming that Bey lipsynced confirming that Kelly didn't?

I don't think Kelly lipsynced. The performance was too raw sounding. And you can tell she ran out of breath at the end and cut the final note just a few milliseconds short (not that she wasn't still fantastic, tho).

Kyon

Banned
Who are we gonna believe? Delusion Bey Stans on forums who think their fave always sings live? Or a WORLD RENOWNED NEWS BROADCAST that reports and confirms only truth?

The one thing Befraudce isn't capable of stealing.

iyJ0VkFvDeiUs.gif

Now sis I'm SCREAMING

FBSHDBDDKAGGEDVDIFHDBRJDBJDBEHDEKDJJDBFJEHHEINRVTIRBROGRBCJ

Did the TMZ users lie?

Kelly, her impact.
a6rCG.gif

TBH Kelly won every such poll conducted (on forums and new agencies) even before this news broke.

Beyonce almost managed to beat her by cheating tho....it was a good attempt.

(Kelly trended #1 on twitter after her performance....Bey did not.)

iReI9DtgAN14.gif

botty

Banned
Do you even listen to her music tho -___-

Why would he want to listen to her music with Popgaf parading that shitty 4 album as her "best work"?
ibystLKjFf4Jy.gif

TBH Kelly won every such poll conducted (on forums and new agencies) even before this news broke.

iReI9DtgAN14.gif

I can't at Marius banning himself on the eve of such an amazing day.

iI4SX2AJB36Lu.gif

Kyon

Banned

iReI9DtgAN14.gif

That PROMO. She should release a new single with all this PRESS tbh. I have no Kellysa gifs tho lol

Do you even listen to her music tho -___-

Actually yes. I own most her singles (though only 1 album). Will buy 5 as well assuming I like the lead single.

I actually like Bey. I am only piling on because Bey stans paid Kelly DUST on atrl yesterday after her performance. The irony is just too sweet.

That PROMO. She should release a new single with all this PRESS tbh. I have no Kellysa gifs tho lol
Me either :(

Mumei

But aren't the same sources confirming that Bey lipsynced confirming that Kelly didn't?

I don't think Kelly lipsynced. The performance was too raw sounding. And you can tell she ran out of breath at the end and cut the final note just a few milliseconds short (not that she wasn't still fantastic, tho).

You could definitely tell Kelly did not lip. Or at least if she did, she could have chosen a prerecorded track with considerably better supported lower register and low volume notes and better upper register notes.

royalan

You could definitely tell Kelly did not lip. Or at least if she did, she could have chosen a prerecorded track with considerably better supported lower register and low volume notes and better upper register notes.

Not shading Kelly at a time like this...;_______;

Majmun

LMAO

Bey's rendition was pretty raw too at times.

And CNN being called trustworthy?

L-O-L

SaintZ

You guys are going iiiin today. Can't say I'm not enjoying this.

tumblr_m4swzgjMJ81rwlbjoo1_400.gif

Also, I just listened to Kelly's performance because I didn't had a chance yesterday. She slayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom