• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Yes, ATRL is that way.

Can you point me in the direction of Beyonce's live vocals during the inauguration?

ijJAF0qH4TVBh.gif

Majmun

I want to know Beyonce's part of the story tbh, and what she has to say about this.

Still not believing it, unless her camp confirms it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Jesus. I'm so perched.

I'm not sure why this is news though, lots of people who sing it pre-record it. We'll be able to tell if the homewrecker did her's live if there isn't any screeching as she sings.

But lbr, it's not like Bey couldn't do a good live rendition of the anthem. She's a well qualified singer.

Kyon

Banned
^^^^^^^ !!!!!! I need tea

HOLLERING @ the last few posts

woTGR.gif

@Waffles of course! For years now lol

My name is Juanito on there.

My first account was banned a few years ago because I said ATRL was vile on twitter and somehow their twitter account searched for their name i guess to look at tweets about them and probably saw my tweet. I had the same name as my twitter and those cunts found my account and banned it.

^^^^^^^ !!!!!! I need tea

HOLLERING @ the last few posts

woTGR.gif

@Waffles of course! For years now lol

My name is Juanito on there.

My first account was banned a few years ago because I said ATRL was vile on twitter and somehow their twitter account searched for their name i guess to look at tweets about them and probably saw my tweet. I had the same name as my twitter and those cunts found my account and banned it.

lol the site is a mess. It has its uses though.

Friend request sent.

WdBoFkr.png

Finish ha

iTQAZykeJSYPS.gif
I hope the irony of using that image isn't lost on you.

Big fuss over nothing. The whole ceremony is for show, anyway, right down to the ceremonial "swearing in" process (that was actually done officially the day before in private).

But let the scared haters have their fun. Because their faves will be effortlessly swallowed whole this year by QUEEN BEY

tumblr_lfp60hE4Pz1qej93ko1_500.gif

I'm sorry, but when Leona has a better lower register than you....

Fey

Banned
i don't even like beyonce that much but i am SO reaDy for her new stuff. anything to save us from

IcpmEIz.png

i'm pretty sure this isn't accurate ... itunes website sucks, though i'm not surprised considering its apple >.>

i'll take thiefonce, befraudce, bleachonce, she beshitce, etc. over any of these messes.

Can we take a quick moment to examine the impressive feat that is Suit and Ties incredible drop in radio airplay? Lost 1/4 of its exposure in one day, and after all the payola he still failed to get dat #1.

18. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/JAY Z: 73.870 (- 27.324) ▼

...and to think. Not 24 hours ago there were members of this forum that were holding up his 100 million AI as proof of the songs quality and how hard he was slaying.

tumblr_mgy7l3YHcw1qagye1_1358725883_cover.jpg

Kyon

Banned
Never heard of that Thrift Shop song. I heard those ppl made an Anti-Homophobic song on BadMediaKarma. Is this true?

Never heard of that Thrift Shop song. I heard those ppl made an Anti-Homophobic song on BadMediaKarma. Is this true?

The video is pretty funny.

It has "Gangnam Style" type appeal..... meaning it will probably be huge.

Not sure what other songs they made.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Justin Blehber is such an uninteresting person. The only reason he is now the most followed person on Twitter is because of the millions of horny teenage girls in the world.

ib1HpDglFm1bG.gif

Kyon

Banned
But why are you so worked up about it. It's just twitter lol

Plus he was the most followed before when it launched and was the dominator of Trending Topics. This isn't new

Fey

Banned
Shading Apple, and praising that song...

Reporting this.
ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

what up i gotta big cock *.*

If you want real time info on itunes position use this chart. It updates every couple hours and you can tell how much songs are selling in comparison to one another (#1 is always 100%....so if another song is .67xxxxx it means it is selling 67% of what #1 is).

http://kworb.net/pop/

much better than apple's website, and more informative overall than itunes, too. thank you, will be using this. <3

i think so, i'm pretty sure they've done anti-homophobic stuff.

Justin Blehber is such an uninteresting person. The only reason he is now the most followed person on Twitter is because of the millions of horny teenage girls in the world.

Yeah he is incredibly boring. Though thats fairly standard for people who are produced by pop music machines and have been doing it from a very young age. They all turn out very bland.

(Also Marius is banned now *cries*)

botty

Banned
According to Kworb, Thrift Shop is charting three times in the US itunes top 200.

This country is so embarrassing at times.
iCTwJSE6urYJ9.gif

According to Kworb, Thrift Shop is charting three times in the US itunes top 200.

This country is so embarrassing at times.
iCTwJSE6urYJ9.gif

Yeah it probably has a lock on #1 this week on hot 100.

Taylor is hurt by her lack of streaming and Bruno's sales have declined too far to be a threat.

Edit: lol the reaction to Bey on tumblr is slaying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom