• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's BLACK?

Bye, artemisia.
iRPN6F2001KIM.gif

nnnn not you cosigning his opinion and not even knowing the guy

botty

Banned
Wait I thought y'all knew this?

If Bangladesh is racist for that comment than there are so many people in Pop Gaf that are racist... based on what I have seen in the dj room.

Glad I am not one of them.

nnnn not you cosigning his opinion and not even knowing the guy

Well, it isn't actually an opinion. It's his own accounts based on who he has worked with. And I didn't know his race, but that doesn't mean I can't just the context of his quote.

Can we keep the racism accusations of members in Plug?

Just sayin.....

Not here for it.

(I know most people are kidding but the casuals, or a drive by moderator may not know that.)

royalan

He's a hip hop producer y'all lol >_>

He wrote Diva. The same song Bey claimed a co writing credit for

Ummm Bangladesh has dragged Beyoka 2 years ago for the same thing when asked.

I know he's worked with Britney too, but I forget which song(s)...

If Bangladesh is racist for that comment than there are so many people in Pop Gaf that are racist... based on what I have seen in the dj room.

Glad I am not one of them.

Well, it isn't actually an opinion. It's his own accounts based on who he has worked with. And I didn't know his race, but that doesn't mean I can't just the context of his quote.

self-hate is real.
just check a mirror

Sai-kun

Banned
There's no Pop-RockGAF, so I figured I'd post this here.

First single from Paramore's new (self-titled) album is out: Paramore - Now

It's...not bad. Something is really off-sounding about the guitar and drums though. They're mixed way too quietly. Hm. still excited for the new album!

Kyon

Banned
We are a mess.

Anyway Bangladesh is under Shondrae Crawford. I remember his name thrown around for Blackout but none of his tracks made the cut. I believe Brit recorded some of them tho. I need to research.

He is submitting for album 8 tho

It's...not bad. Something is really off-sounding about the guitar and drums though. They're mixed way too quietly. Hm. still excited for the new album!

Yeah I thinks its only meh.

It has a few elements that I like but the overall production just doesn't work for me. Not sure whether I am interested in the rest of the material they are releasing if this single is a representation.

We will see....

botty

Banned
self-hate is real.
just check a mirror

Yes, I am sure Bangladesh made that comment because he hates himself, and not because of his experiences with the people he has worked with. Just like all the black people who use the "N-word" religiously, the black comedians who make black jokes, All of Tyler Perry's movies, the old ladies who gossip at sunday church, and let's not forget the back of Forrest Whitaker's neck.

Artemisia

Banned
Yes, I am sure Bangladesh made that comment because he hates himself, and not because of his experiences with the people he has worked with. Just like all the black people who use the "N-word" religiously, the black comedians who make black jokes, All of Tyler Perry's movies, the old ladies who gossip at sunday church, and let's not forget the back of Forrest Whitaker's neck.

oh no

you didn't

LORDT

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Was discussed early. (I do like rock btw so its not because I like just pop)

• Seems to be trying too hard to be Hard Rock
  • The instruments are simply a mess
  • The voice effects are vile

I also noticed Haley voice its changing which I need to listen another track that isnt vile to tell if I like the change or not.

Bladenic

Lawd finish ha

iOqouHassixO7.gif

iE5I7AG0lQm7W.gif

Flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom