• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This is truly a troubling time for pop listeners
who don't like Heart Attack

true

is0zG92Pc9Qk3.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
It truly sucks for the Gaga stans since it's not her fault she's not releasing stuff.

For the other stans, your faves are being sloppy left, right and center. Time to stan for someone who understands how to put out music cyclically.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Kiiiiii! i looked away for a second and I thought the laugh at 0:14 was selena!

Majmun

So browsing around Beyonce's soundcloud, and I stumble across this remix of End of Time, by Isabella 'Machine' Summers who is a member of Florence and the Machine. Completely different from what I usually listen to but its just so beautiful I've had it on repeat for the past half hour

that was AMAZING

Mess.

No thank you.

With his work in the BEP's I always got fooled into buying his tracks, which I listened to for a week, then removed from my shuffle never to use them again.

Not this time.

I can't DEAL with it. She's the princess of pop and her next album will slay and knock the lower totem pole girls out of the game.

She has released one good song which I purchased, listened maybe 4/5 times, then skipped.

Nothing she has made is even somewhat unique or compelling.

At least Demi can sing. Selena doesn't even have that. (While Miley has turned into an interestingly ratchet hobo witch. She has Arkansas market wrapped up.)

Artemisia

Banned
No thank you.

death at you trying to turn this on me

you don't get to demean another artist for not being unique or compelling and then proudly name a ONE DIRECTION album as your favorite of 2012.

You need to understand that your own choice in stanning for those gangling, pizza faced twinks has severely limited the selection of artists that you can drag.

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

death at you trying to turn this on me

you don't get to demean another artist for not being unique or compelling and then proudly name a ONE DIRECTION album as your favorite of 2012.

You need to understand that your own choice in stanning has severely limited the selection of artists that you can drag.

Their story/sound IS unique and they are cool people. Their songwriting is VERY generic, but they have only been doing it for a year so I forgive them that. Several of them are competent singers and they ALL play instruments.

You don't get to just pretend that is not the case just because you do not like them
Wait..what am I saying?.... you will do it anyways since you are who you are

iMHi3ez0JSvOC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom