• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina Aguilera has deleted her twitter.

What the fuck is going on with this era?
tumblr_md32gpKP3O1qc0btz.gif

Nothing of value was lost.

I rarely saw anyone post anything interesting from her twitter anyways.

Who is La Nina? I'm so confused.

I'm LIVING for Professor Beef's wrestling gifs and Marius_'s Zayn gifs, just wanted to say that.

Also, I need to start posting more before I become irrelevant and have to rely on Pitbull to get me into the spotlight again.

I was about to joke that now Leona Lewis' rabbit Melrose has more Twitter followers than Xtina, but then I saw this.

2kbEY

Oh well, it was fun to dream.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Selena accomplished a repulsive guilty pleasure with Love You Like A Love Song.

When will Misdirection accomplish anything worth hearing even in JEST?

WMYB is still lingering around the top of iTunes 100

when will Jessie Ware and her multiple re-releases
tumblr_m4cfj9wSfK1r5emkeo4_250.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Their story/sound IS unique and they are cool people. Their songwriting is VERY generic, but they have only been doing it for a year so I forgive them that. Several of them are competent singers and they ALL play instruments.

And yet, that has nothing to do with the quality of their music.

wipr1c6qlew.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Fun Fact: I first stumbled across Selena in my Religious Studies book because she was in it saying how she was practicing abstinence and had a special ring for it.

I wonder how that worked out for her.

you know we're in a pop drought when we're discussing the quality of 1d :(

Naw, that is when we discuss Madonna.

1D is brought up whenever someone doesn't like what one of their stan's think about another artist (or when someone just feels like they need all eyes on them).

botty

Banned
Nothing of value was lost.

I rarely saw anyone post anything interesting from her twitter anyways.

Listen, cunT. You've got one more shady post, before I start dragging one of those pale faced, loose anused twinks that you stan for.

iWswhwlmcMdUs.gif

ok Not really, but I just made this gif, and wanted to use it. *.*

Nemesis_

We all know Artemisery is a vile cunt troll but he has not told a SINGLE lie about One Direction.

iKfsGWUhn4Sd3.gif

Rationalise your wet masturbatory dreams however you want. They suck. And to even BEGIN to talk about Madonna as if she didn't have an impact and legacy spanning DECADES.

ipviUWfm8LOnT.gif

GoodBYE

iY7f3h54VuO9c.gif

Perhaps.

but I can safely say that their fanbase wouldn't exist as it stands if they weren't seen as attractive. I understand that image is an important factor in the appeal of an artist, but image=/=attractiveness.

Virtually every major artist out there would not be where they are today without their early career sex appeal. Once they are established it becomes less important.

I cannot stress enough that really 1D has only been around for a year (They were on X Factor and in the UK before that but they were 16/17 years old and obviously had no say in their careers), so to pretend that we have seen everything they have to offer as artists is foolish imo. I personally like their music, but I do think that they have plenty of room to grow AND the ability to do so.

Whether they can do it as a group or if it will wait till they are solo artists is yet to be seen.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
We all know Artemisery is a vile cunt troll but he has not told a SINGLE lie about One Direction.

iKfsGWUhn4Sd3.gif

Rationalise your wet masturbatory dreams however you want. They suck.

oh whatever, you ride this 1D hate as much as him

instead of getting annoyed by their presence continue your trend of digging up more artist you spent hours dragging and start stanning for them

iUez67WXvPcOf.gif

Rationalise your wet masturbatory dreams however you want. They suck. And to even BEGIN to talk about Madonna as if she didn't have an impact and legacy spanning DECADES.

GoodBYE

You keep pretending that you are even somewhat objective on the subject of 1D, and I will keep pretending your gifs aren't horrible. Everything will stay the same and everyone will be happy.

Nemesis_

You keep pretending that you are even somewhat objective on the subject of 1D, and I will keep pretending your gifs aren't horrible. Everything will stay the same and everyone will be happy.

There is not a single GIF that is worse than those shitty, TUMBLR-esque quality LOUIS GIFs that you permeate this thread with.

And I can say for fact, and I have EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to back this up, that I'm not alone.

Seethe.

iiaHSSiii44sC.gif

There is not a single GIF that is worse than those shitty, TUMBLR-esque quality LOUIS GIFs that you permeate this thread with.

And I can say for fact, and I have EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to back this up, that I'm not alone.

Seethe.

Gifing cell phone or interview footage =/= butchering TV or Movie caps.

Honestly I can't tell those grey messes apart most of the time.

Color. What is it?

(...and Louis is flawless. As are his gifs.)

iXoQ7mJa6Lcqi.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Virtually every major artist out there would not be where they are today without their early career sex appeal. Once they are established it becomes less important.

I cannot stress enough that really 1D has only been around for a year (They were on X Factor and in the UK before that but they were 16/17 years old and obviously had no say in their careers), so to pretend that we have seen everything they have to offer as artists is foolish imo. I personally like their music, but I do think that they have plenty of room to grow AND the ability to do so.

Whether they can do it as a group or if it will wait till they are solo artists is yet to be seen.

I've already said this before, but it's pretty obvious to tell they are just going to continue churning out their basic filth as fast as possible with no regard for the music as art to not be disposed of.

ibpZQX3JSxvVhG.gif

I've already said this before, but it's pretty obvious to tell they are just going to continue churning out their basic filth as fast as possible with no regard for the music as art to not be disposed of.

....and if they do I will drop them in a heartbeat. I like their current sound, but two albums of it is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom