• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
If this bitch wants my coin she needs to make her material available in Australia.

BYE

iq0KA2dW0Db6b.gif

i can finally use it yas

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
La Toya has been a guest judge on Drag Race three times, when will Aubrey O'Day?
Legend.

La Toya was forgettable, Aubrey brought it and stared those queens out

DMeisterJ

Banned
Kiii at someone being a hater for not liking a shit album.

Sorry, you can go jizz over it in the Justin OT where if you dislike the album people jump on you. Live in the bubble and then come out of the bubble when Timbaland's tired production no longer gets rotation on your iPod. I give it a few weeks.

cory64

1. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – Thrift Shop f/Wanz: 158.345 (-1.284)
2. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie: 152.272 (+4.020) ▲
3. BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 150.298 (+4.554) ▲
4. TAYLOR SWIFT – I Knew You Were Trouble: 148.711 (-1.323) ▼
5. MAROON 5 – Daylight: 148.649 (+1.258) ▼
6. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 116.305 (-2.963)
7. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA – Don’t You Worry Child: 115.677 (-3.145)
8. WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS – Scream And Shout: 112.474 (-2.805)
9. CALVIN HARRIS – Sweet Nothing f/Florence Welch: 102.748 (+0.272) ▲
10. LUMINEERS – Ho Hey: 102.286 (-0.998) ▼

11. RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 93.655 (+2.524)
12. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 83.979 (-1.052)
13. MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 83.752 (+0.010)
14. PITBULL – Feel This Moment f/C. Aguilera: 78.843 (+1.344) ▲
15. RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 77.987 (-0.865) ▼
16. IMAGINE DRAGONS – It’s Time: 77.809 (-0.010) ▼
17. PINK – Try: 77.120 (-0.446) ▼
18. A$AP ROCKY – F**kin Problems f/Drake: 69.110 (-0.624)
19. BLAKE SHELTON – Sure Be Cool If You Did: 65.708 (+0.404)
20. CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Two Black Cadillacs: 63.829 (-0.118)

HUNTER HAYES – Somebody’s Heartbreak: 60.931 (+0.275)
OF MONSTERS AND MEN – Little Talks: 60.147 (-0.353)
DRAKE – Started From The Bottom: 59.332 (+1.068)
LIL WAYNE – Love Me f/Drake & Future: 55.684 (+0.490)
FUN. – Carry On: 55.123 (+0.870)
LADY ANTEBELLUM – Downtown: 53.117 (+0.452)
PINK – Just Give Me A Reason: 46.791 (+1.906)
DEMI LOVATO – Heart Attack: 40.659 (+1.151)
OLLY MURS – Troublemaker f/Flo Rida: 38.961 (+1.248)

MUSE – Madness: 36.742 (+0.367)
KREWELLA – Alive: 35.224 (+0.215)
EMELI SANDE – Next To Me: 28.403 (+0.171)
FALL OUT BOY – My Songs Know What You Did…: 25.141 (+0.310)
ICONA POP – I Love It f/Charli XCX: 25.032 (+0.398)

TAYLOR SWIFT – 22: 23.836 (+1.811)
BRAD PAISLEY – Beat This Summer: 20.436 (+0.408)
MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – Can’t Hold Us f/Ray Dalton: 16.051 (+1.339)
JUSTIN BIEBER – Right Here f/Drake: 11.848 (+0.483)
PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Gone, Gone, Gone: 10.529 (+0.398)
CHER LLOYD – With Ur Love f/Juicy J: 10.074 (+0.095)
LUMINEERS – Stubborn Love: 9.636 (-0.099)
ALICIA KEYS – Fire We Make: 3.721
WILL.I.AM F/JUSTIN BIEBER – #thatpower: 0.718

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I respect PopGAF though. Some of yall got that Arthur Gies level of opinionated rigidity.

Stand for something or stan for something.

But seriously. Really enjoying the JT album. Very cohesive album. Give it a chance if you haven't. Play it from beginning to end.

Artemisia

Banned
it's ok if you like it. I can definitely see how people would enjoy it. It has some great production going for it. It wasn't a completely vile album like Unapologetic.

Banned for what? We giving out bans for posts devoid of lies? Come on. You know I love you PopGaf massive.

I was banned for posting a middle finger gif smh

yes i am still fuming, mumei

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was banned for posting a middle finger gif smh

yes i am still fuming, mumei
Well I was posting in jest. However, if people get banned for posting pictures with people having their middle finger up I guess I'm about to get banned. Nothing I can do at this point. Especially with you calling for my banning like that. I mean damn let a brother breathe.

Mumei please have

on me.

Majmun

JT's album is amazing. It's better than I expected it to be. Can't wait for the full 20/20 experience.

And Beysus' buzz single has been slaying me all day. I was kinda underwhelmed at first but now I'm totally in LOVE. Especially with Bow Down. What kind of weave shattering anthem? Your faves better get that ultra strong glue ready.

I love the instrumental in I Been On, but I'm not a fan of those vocals. The track deserves better than that.

And I also like how everyone is talking about the songs. It's not always positive, but a lot of people seem to enjoy this ultra ratchet Bey.

JT's album is amazing. It's better than I expected it to be. Can't wait for the full 20/20 experience.

And Beysus' buzz single has been slaying me all day. I was kinda underwhelmed at first but now I'm totally in LOVE. Especially with Bow Down. What kind of weave shattering anthem? Your faves better get that ultra strong glue ready.

I love the instrumental in I Been On, but I'm not a fan of those vocals. The track deserves better than that.

And I also like how everyone is talking about the songs. It's not always positive, but a lot of people seem to enjoy this ultra ratchet Bey.

Wait. Bey released a single?

I thought it was just some sort of teaser?

(I am so out of the loop right not. Have yet to even listen to the song.)

Majmun

Yeah, it's just a teaser. And I personally hope that her new albun won't go that direction. I prefer RnBeyonce. But this is quite fun and the songs have great beats

Where the bandwagoners at?

Eh. There are always band-wagoners when an artist goes big.

They aren't the most annoying group anyways. That award goes to a certain group of posters who probably haven't really listened to real pop music in years yet want to make moronic statements like "JT saving pop music", "pop music is respectable again", or some other equally ridiculous statement.

The lack of new Janelle just makes me want to throw everything off my desk. But I won't...because she's Janelle and I love her!

I am sure fun. will release another album sooner or later where she can reprise her roll as a backup singer.

Majmun

Janelle not releasing The Electric Lady last year definitely has me pressed. I expected her double album to be released in 2012.

All of my faves are just postponing their stuff. Bey, Gaga, Janelle, Azealia. And what the helle happened to La Roux.???

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm actually surprised how lowkey the JT stans are with all those receipts flying everywhere right now they could clock all the haters

but then I remember JT is a male and those rarely bring the excitement that a pop girl does, so the lack of enthusiasm from his fans is understandable, might as well spend the time enjoying the new music

moulels

The 24/7 Experience is truly disgusting.

I don't have a problem with the length 'cause I can listen to Pink Floydsus 20+ minutes tracks all day long.

It's just so damn boring.

ioQMgpPIZcRG4.gif

Trigger

Janelle not releasing The Electric Lady last year definitely has me pressed. I expected her double album to be released in 2012.

All of my faves are just postponing their stuff. Bey, Gaga, Janelle, Azealia. And what the helle happened to La Roux.???

This is the year of delays and setbacks. Katy and JT will slay with no competition.

All according to plan.

ibfwkOGsi8CiyX.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Ew. Wildest Moments doesn't need anyone intruding, though remixes of her songs often shit. Hmm.

I wonder if the song will be reworked production wise, or will just have A$AP's verse shoehorned in.

I'm sort of hoping for the former, so it comes off as more of a new track and the wait for the US edition feels more worth it.

Ugh 20/20 beat 1D's preorder record by 4k to land at 140k.

It was close enough that I imagine their first week sales will be very similar in the low 500k range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom