• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Clear Channel stations are playing 20/20 album tracks on the air throughout the day today. My station here in Dallas played Strawberry Bubblegum and the DJ sounded so annoyed that he had to play it and then he complained about JT being an hour late for an interview.
ibjdpSpFV24GkF.gif

At least we know where RCA is spending their ever dwindling pile of coins
ibjdpSpFV24GkF.gif

Also that week long stint on the jimmy fallon show. What a massive marketing push.

royalan

Clear Channel stations are playing 20/20 album tracks on the air throughout the day today. My station here in Dallas played Strawberry Bubblegum and the DJ sounded so annoyed that he had to play it and then he complained about JT being an hour late for an interview.
ibjdpSpFV24GkF.gif

ibjdpSpFV24GkF.gif

See!? This promo has crossed over into OVERKILL.

ANY album would smash with this kinda promo!

Kelly Clarkson could team up with 2 Chainz for a Country-Trap duets album called "Dem Titties Be Stronger" and it would sell 500k+ first week with this kind of insane promo.

ibjdpSpFV24GkF.gif

ibjdpSpFV24GkF.gif

Wow between the first week of S&T and the album release JT could be seeing the single largest expenditure on Payola by any artist ever during one era.

Satch

Banned
KFC is delicious and you will deal.

waffles your 1D stanning, spamming shitty gifs, and responding to every post with any innocuous statement that you could conjure up in your twink-raddled brain was easy to ignore

but this KFC stanning? youve gone too fucking far and i have FUCKING HAD IT

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Irrelevant bitches eat In n out

royalan

Burger King is pretty good.

I hear good things about their Crispy Chicken Wrap, although I'm not quite sure what's in it...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I have legit never heard of a single fast food place mentioned on this page other than McDonalds, Burger King and KFC.

Staying on the topic of music, would you advise getting into ray of light even if I havent really liked most of the stuff I've heard from Madonna? Confessions seems liked a good album, but I deleted the majority of stuff from her greatest hits albums.

Bad Bitches eat Popeyes, tbh.

They don't have those in my state that I have seen. I ate at one once, and while it was good, it wasn't good enough to warrant the attention it gets.

I couldn't say from one visit whether or not it was better than KFC.

fuck this diet it has been absolutely BRUTAL

I open my fridge on spring break and all I see is CARBS CARBS FUCKING CARBS

RZXAhSAn_original.gif

I have lost 105 lbs in a year though so I am not complaining. I am not really on Keto anymore (reached my goal weight), though I try to limit my carbs to maintain.

Trigger

Staying on the topic of music, would you advise getting into ray of light even if I havent really liked most of the stuff I've heard from Madonna? Confessions seems liked a good album, but I deleted the majority of stuff from her greatest hits albums.

It's a lovely album, so I'll say yes. The worst thing that could happen is losing some time. Most of the tracks are on youtube and streaming sites. Confessions remains my favorite album from the Crone.

Matt_

It's a lovely album, so I'll say yes. The worst thing that could happen is losing some time. Most of the tracks are on youtube and streaming sites. Confessions remains my favorite album from the Crone.

I'll give it a youtube, hopefully it will inspire me to work more than the UMF sets i've been listening to

Grats on the weight loss waffles, seriously impressive! Generally think I'd starve on a low carb diet

Stick to Britney, dear.

ibbDp09PkPtRCs.gif

moulels

My favorite chicken is the one that is served inside the Los Angeles Convention Center.
ed2305b7.png

Sis you are missing out this masterpiece. Ray Of Light shits on Confessions and our faves.

Fey

Banned
revisiting ray of light, damn this record is just special. a little inconsistent (it's madonna) but when it hits..omg. so much feels

listened to some of it today. i still can't believe how ahead of its time it was. i miss that risk-taking from madonna.

The great thing about Madonna is that she consistently switches up her sound from album to album. If you don't like one of her albums, it's little indication that you'll hate them all.

Ray of Light is quite honestly one of the greatest albums I've ever heard. Confessions is also amazing, and probably my favourite dance album of all time.

Those two are probably her best, but if you're more interested, dive into Bedtime Stories, Erotica, Music, and American Life. Everything in the 90s up to 2005 is flawless.
I'm not the biggest fan of her earlier stuff, apart from the singles, which are all great 80s pop.

Sis you are missing out this masterpiece. Ray Of Light shits on Confessions and our faves.

This song unnnngggg

Matt_

Just got to this and its really good. Liked most of the album so far, with the title track being the stand out. Did not like Candy Perfume Girl at all though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom