• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
NP

I am to recognize The Lord's anthems anywhere
epic-high-five-pokemon.gif

such iconography

when will clony?

botty

Banned
Flawless taste, Digimon Frontier is my favorite season too.
I only watched 1, 2 and 4 tho.

We truly are kindred spirits when it comes to shows, SaintZ.

ibz8HkOxBbXVkl.gif

Such awful taste. Stop posting before you hurt yourself.

iBN0ELdfjIhE4.gif

Did you hate Frontier? I thought it was fun. I also stanned that intro song.

Botty-sis speaks no lies.

Digimon had one good season at MOST.

Now, Yugioh, on the other hand....

Bless.

SaintZ

We truly are kindred spirits when it comes to shows, SaintZ.

ibz8HkOxBbXVkl.gif

Did you hate Frontier? I thought it was fun. I also stanned that intro song.
Bless. Frontier has the BEST opening of any Digimon season. Also, dat ending ;___; and the storylines were better
incluiding the storyline between the brothers, lord, what kind of incest.

Yugioh started turning to shit during the Orichalcos season.
waiT, not PopGaf paying dust to the Mirrors video
09954248.gif
I got bored 2 minutes in tbh.

botty

Banned
Bless. Frontier has the BEST opening of any Digimon season. Also, dat ending ;___; and the storylines were better
incluiding the storyline between the brothers, lord, what kind of incest.

nnnnnn @ incest. I did enjoy the storylines in this season more than the others. It helped to really separate it from being a pokemon clone. The character development was also really well done.

I thought Frontier was the weakest of the seasons. But then again I stan HARD for Savers.

I don't even know the name of all the seasons, but I only watched some of the original and all of Frontier.

Partition

Banned
Lady Gaga knows how to recover from surgery in style. The "Born This Way" singer is rolling around in her black leather, 24-karat gold wheelchair while recovering from the hip surgery that forced her to cancel her 2013 "Born This Way Ball" tour. There is good news for Gaga's "little monsters" though. According to Gaga's manager Vincent Herbert, the singer will not be changing her on stage performance and dance routine once she returns.

Gaga's manager Vincent Herbert told the New York Daily News that "mother monster" will be back in full strength soon. Herbert told the paper that Gaga will be back doing her sexy moves on stage just as she was doing them before. Herbert said, "Exactly...They'll be there." Herbert also said that stuff happens and the injury was just a result of all of Gaga's hard work. "She works really hard and things happen," said Herbert.

There is no timetable for Gaga's return to the stage. Doctors had demanded that Gaga rest her injured hip for quite some time after surgery. I'm sure Gaga is anxiously awaiting approval from doctors to be able to start dancing and moving around again. In the meantime Gaga's fans will just have to wait and take even the smallest good news as hope for the future.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/9933...s-mother-monster-picked-her-wedding-dress.htm

Be ready ya'll. Her ARTPOP will mean everything.

Nemesis_

waiT, not PopGaf paying dust to the Mirrors video
09954248.gif

It was long and boring, much like the album. I actually came to post it and then thought, WHY BOTHER, everyone will accuse me of being a HATER OF ANYTHING LONGER THAN THREE MINUTES since we all now JT is what a TRUE POPSTAR looks like and all these vapid girls I stan are not real popstars.

i1MZtLWxmglpX.gif

Keep it to the circle jerk in Off-Topic.

edit; nnnnn that judas choreo

I just love it how Caca is gonna get DENIED by a TRUE ARTIST when her album finally plops.

You heathens truly are unworthy of the POP GOD JT.

When will your faves so effortlessly win the accolades of the dudebro community?

Justin-Timberlake.gif

Nemesis_

When will your faves so effortlessly win the accolades of the dudebro community?

Are you really arguing that Justin Timberlake is somehow above all of our faves because he is male, released a Jessica Biel's vestibule inspired album and is being received well by the "dudebro" rather than, for example, a pop singer who is female and a proponent of gay rights?

iqzCCJrbCODLs.gif

Let the dudebro accept him then.

Heck has an artist's latest output every been received REALLY well and they've been a female at all?

The worst part about this whole thing (and why I have so many issues with it) is that people are saying that mainstream pop was "dead" or "uninspired" before this album of lounge music dropped. It's incredibly dismissive and short sighted.

Nemesis_

Janelle Monae

That's a good one, actually. I totally forgot about Janelle. But then again I don't think we'll see her doing numbers anywhere near what 20/20 will do. That is, despite being well received I don't think she's got as much exposure as JT has.

You are allowed to like 20/20 as much as you want, but don't pretend he's some GOD who is blessing us with TRULY REVOLUTIONARY music.

Servbot24

Banned
Are you really arguing that Justin Timberlake is somehow above all of our faves because he is male, released a Jessica Biel's vestibule inspired album and is being received well by the "dudebro" rather than, for example, a pop singer who is female and a proponent of gay rights?

the guy didn't even hint at this m8

also i don't give a shit shit what my favs stand for. they can be bloody cannibals for all i care as long as they crank out the tunes

zankara

You are allowed to like 20/20 as much as you want, but don't pretend he's some GOD who is blessing us with TRULY REVOLUTIONARY music.

Agree. It'a a decent album that actually works better as a whole album rather than just a collection of would be singles, which is quite rare in mainstream pop.

Oh, and I will probably feel the same as you do now when half this thread claims ARTPOP as some revolutionary masterpiece.

I was having fun at the haters' expense. Roy said that it was the dudebro crowd foaming at the month for 20/20. It gave me a good laugh.

I am not even a full fledged JT stan but seeing as he has you hoes clutching your purses something fierce I might consider the upgrade.

Phono hun, I saw what u said about Hard Candy. The Queen is not pleased.
XOXO

Servbot24

Banned
Oh, and I will probably feel the same as you do now when half this thread claims ARTPOP as some revolutionary masterpiece.

except gaga isn't actually weird or artsy as she wants you to think she is and she never will be. wait for artpop to have a couple goofy production tricks and that's it

zankara

except gaga isn't actually weird or artsy as she wants you to think she is and she never will be. wait for artpop to have a couple goofy production tricks and that's it

Yup. Gaga has yet to put out anything that really elevates her above the rest of the crowd as sometimes claimed. I guess we will see with ARTPOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom