• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
Have you met them here?
WISHING DEATH on LADY GAGA and whatnot

ihNJF7zImlgh3.gif

Yes, this is a PopGAF centric awards ceremony.

the only ones i'm aware of are rob and phono.

Bless the power of Alicallah Florricksus *.* Last night's episode was everything.

Also, Here's To Never Growing Up is out on April 9th. Selena Gomez is releasing her new single, Come & Get It that day too. Avril better destroy ha.

Yeah. I google TGW almost every day to try to catch a renewal announcement.

Anyways. Selena is going to flop..... that is already well established. Will be interesting to see how Avril does.

SaintZ

Yeah. I google TGW almost every day to try to catch a renewal announcement.

Anyways. Selena is going to flop..... that is already well established. Will be interesting to see how Avril does.
I don't hate Selena after her comments about Bieber and because I've bopped to Love You Like a Love Song but Avril has more global presence so I'd like to think that she's got this in the bag. Even though GL flopped, What The Hell was 2x platinum in the US so I'm hopeful *.*.

I don't hate Selena after her comments about Bieber and because I've bopped to Love You Like a Love Song but Avril has more global presence so I'd like to think that she's got this in the bag. Even though GL flopped, What The Hell was 2x platinum in the US so I'm hopeful *.*.

Yeah even her flop singles always seem to get sales energy from her power on youtube.

I'm happy for Ariallah Grandmistress. Showing it's possible to clock ha that #1 without gimmicks, dubstep, a public feud, or a campaign based on stringing along your hungry fanbase with shitty teasers.

Doesn't hurt that the song gives me early-00s Crystal Kay REALNESS either <3

Can she hit those whistle notes live tho

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Voted in the awards

For those nominated, Happy Hunger Popgaf games, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

trying to find a decent effie gif is like searching for a straight one direction stan

Voted in the awards

For those nominated, Happy Hunger Popgaf games, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

trying to find a decent effie gif is like searching for a straight one direction stan

Yes :(

I wanted to bring about a Hunger Games gif era, but 5-frame, subtitled, sepia tumblr gifs are....
okIAQ.gif

Nem, I voted! :D I'm so glad it worked on the PS3's browser. My PC decided to keep BSODing like the flop that it is, so I only have this ancient browser to post on till I find a way to fix it. I know I didn't want to miss out on such a great moment of POPGAF, so I'm glad I was able to take part in it. Thanks for putting the time and effort into it, Nem. I enjoyed myself.

April 9th can't come fast enough. I need that new Avril song in my veins right now.

Oh my at JT's album sales. LordT.

But then you could've got a nomination

True that. I was kind of glad to get a revision add, even if it was in a flop category.

I know most of the 1D gifs are meh quality. However, I would like to see others do better with the low rez videos I was working from.

iLgC9jrEoEh3a.gif

NOBODY LIKES LOUIS

ibeHLRxvhHsbEg.gif

The blatant lies. Louis is easily the most popular member here after Zayn.

I would accuse you of acting shameful, but if there is any justice in the world shame is the only emotion you are capable of feeling anymore after your constant displays of poor taste.

iXoQ7mJa6Lcqi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom