• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blatant lies. Louis is easily the most popular member on ATRL after Zayn.

I would accuse you of acting shameful, but if there is any justice in the world shame is the only emotion you are capable of feeling anymore after your constant displays of poor taste.

ihNJF7zImlgh3.gif

Nemesis_

The blatant lies. Louis is easily the most popular member on ATRL after Zayn.

I would accuse you of acting shameful, but if there is any justice in the world shame is the only emotion you are capable of feeling anymore after your constant displays of poor taste.

iXoQ7mJa6Lcqi.gif

You stan Kelly and 1D.

Stop coming for TASTE

How can someone who pays money for ATRL also come for taste?

Should we ponder that thought for a moment?

Unlike others I support sites I like. The admins don't use ads and needed money to upgrade to new software so I donated 10$.

You should be seething at your own lack of dedication.

So... I'm going to be bled dry this year. I gotta get OneRepublic's new album. ARTPOP, deluxe all the way. Avril's new album is going to be a buy. Katy Perry is going to slay me, so ha album is going to be mine. It's not even fall yet, and I want all these albums. Waffles, I could use a donation, lol.

So... I'm going to be bled dry this year. I gotta get OneRepublic's new album. ARTPOP, deluxe all the way. Avril's new album is going to be a buy. Katy Perry is going to slay me, so ha album is going to be mine. It's not even fall yet, and I want all these albums. Waffles, I could use a donation, lol.

I AM donating to you sis. You are gunna win the first round of the predictions contest remember?

ihXp46GBggsnw.gif

...and a Louis gif for the haters.

Ok. Random, but I will ask it anyways.

Anyone like Little Mix from the UK? I am not really into girl groups, but their song Wings is really catchy and fun. Not to mention that they all have some serious vocal chops. I only started listening to their music this week, and while it is hit or miss, I am enjoying it more than expected.

I wouldn't mind them smashing if 5th Harmony fails to catch on in the states.

I AM donating to you sis. You are gunna win the first round of the predictions contest remember?

ihXp46GBggsnw.gif

...and a Louis gif for the haters.
I forgot about you donating, though. :O I only use Amazon, btw. Crap, and I'm on my PS3 where I can't make a proper winning speech. I'll keep it short and sweet then. I would like to thank Waffles, for letting us make our predictions and allowing me to win even with my insane predictions. The fine community that is POPGAF, bless ya'll. God, because I wouldn't have won without him. JT for knowing that them donations would come in handy for me. My Queen Kelly Clarkson and the good sis SaintZ, cause without them I wouldn't have started posting on POPGAF. I cry. <3

I forgot about you donating, though. :O I only use Amazon, btw. Crap, and I'm on my PS3 where I can't make a proper winning speech. I'll keep it short and sweet then. I would like to thank Waffles, for letting us make our predictions and allowing me to win even with my insane predictions. The fine community that is POPGAF, bless ya'll. God, because I wouldn't have won without him. JT for knowing that them donations would come in handy for me. My Queen Kelly Clarkson and the good sis SaintZ, cause without them I wouldn't have started posting on POPGAF. I cry. <3

ibdB8xQbkewx14.gif

Gift card will be in your mailbox as soon as numbers are finalized for Billboard on Wed/Thur.

You do stan the good wife so there is a chance.

Last nights episode was EVERYTHING.

I like the non linear storytelling for one great episode.

Artemisia

Banned
I've posted about Laura Mvallah before.

I want badly to stream or buy ha album but I don't think she's going to do anything in the US until late in the year

oop. how embarrassing

I went to spotify and they had 'She'. I recognize this song, but I can't remember where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom