• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I was in a bootleg market on Sunday and they were playing Die Young, then Pound the Alarm, then Catching My Breath. I went behind the knockoff suits section and was quietly twerking.

How real is the struggle, though?

ijd2aXqx7R5W.gif

I'm screaming

iBrpI15vMfpVU.gif

cory64

i am going through erotica and in awe of madonna right now

that video for 'rain' is what pop music is missing in 2013. it's fucking ARTPOP

yasss that era was everything
edit: lol I didn't even have to look it up to know it was a Romanek video. One of the GOATs, Gaga could never.

I was JUST bopping to this!

Now get this WORK!

3VtI6wo.gif

It's real nice to stan for an Azalea who actually puts in work. *.*

Yasss. I have to apologize for ignoring ha back when you were the only one trying to get her name out in this thread. My shame as an Ex-Azealia Stanks fan. God bless Iggy. God bless AUSTRALIA.

Ties

Banned
RT LZBEATZ: @IAMSHYSTIE i swear sumthin else was supposed to be out today... was it yung...jeezeys single?
IAMSHYSTIE: R U SURE? YOU GUYS ALWAYS CHANGING DATES �� RT @AZEALIABANKS: @IAMSHYSTIE #YUNGRAPUNXEL MARCH 26th

Shystie better go in on Azebra Riverbanks.

ijd2aXqx7R5W.gif

i am going through erotica and in awe of madonna right now

that video for 'rain' is what pop music is missing in 2013. it's fucking ARTPOP

Erotica was when Madonna became flawless to me. Everything leading up to Erotica was cute. Singles wise she was always flawless, but the albums were trash. Erotica (the album) was when everything coalesced and Madonna "the artist" emerged.

itCWLznUxobZu.gif

PowderedToast

Erotica was when Madonna became flawless to me. Everything leading up to Erotica was cute. Singles wise she was always flawless, but the albums were trash. Erotica (the album) was when everything coalesced and Madonna "the artist" emerged.

itCWLznUxobZu.gif

yes, for me it was true blue, but i do consider erotica do be an even greater accomplishment. and im just ribbing with the artpop, if anything it's something that i hope gaga one day achieves. she seems to understand the significance of it all but can't back it up with meaning, too many disparate styles, images, dumb meaningless props - but she's trying, which is more i can say for the girls around her

SaintZ

April 9th Showdown:

Selena Gomez - "Come And Get It"
Jonas Brothers - "Pom Poms"
Chris Brown - "Fine China"
Avril Lavigne - "Here's To Never Growing Up"

place your bets
2ed0be19.gif
Of course the first lady of Canada. Selena's probably getting close to the 1st spot though since she might get a boost thanks to Springbreakers.
David Archuleta's new album No Matter How Far came out today.

It's a pretty solid pop album imo. It's on Spotify if anyone wants to check it.

51B4bApXmDL._SY300_.jpg
His last name always makes me think of pork chops.
I actually like Shystie and Azealia's collab tbh.

Fey

Banned

itCWLznUxobZu.gif

Hm I never actually thought about this until now, but this is true. Erotica is Madonna's earliest album that I think is solid the entire way through.

Now that I think about it, all her albums from Erotica all the way up to Confessions are ones I can happily listen to beginning to end.

Hm I never actually thought about this until now, but this is true. Erotica is Madonna's earliest album that I think is solid the entire way through.

Now that I think about it, all her albums from Erotica all the way up to Confessions are ones I can happily listen to beginning to end.

You (rightly) skipped the abysmal American Life. But I agree.

-------------------------
In WHEN WILL YOUR FAVES news:

2013 is the year that the ultimate material girl Madonna will officially join the billion-dollar club. As of 2011, Madonna was worth about $700 million, but after her recent tour and a string of successful business ventures, she is now a BILLIONAIRE!
The final numbers are in, and her 2012 MDNA tour grossed $305,158,363 with 2,212,345 in attendance over 88 shows. The “MDNA” final box office is enough to rank “MDNA” No. 10 all-time in tours.
And as if that was not enough, the tour is just one of many parts of the Madonna empire.

• Madonna made $75 million in tour merchandise sales while on the road. This has always been a huge moneymaker for Madonna, selling t-shirt and an array of Madonna themed goodies.
  • According to the fashion and beauty trade Women’s Wear Daily; Madonna made $60 million in sales from her new perfume, Truth or Dare.
  • Investments in COCO WATER are said to have earned her millions, as well as launching a new gym chain called HARD CANDY
  • Madonna made $10 million from her recent deal with Smirnoff. The company has been hyping her tour with TV spots and has just released a special “Madonna” edition bottle of their vodka.
  • The Queen of Pop will also pull in around $10 million in TV rights and DVD sales from her tour.
  • Plus, retail experts estimate Madonna will earn $10 million in 2013 from her “Material Girl” clothing line, shoe line and upcoming Macy’s lingerie line.

U2 U2 360° Tour
The Rolling Stones
AC/DC Black Ice World Tour
Madonna Sticky & Sweet Tour
U2 Vertigo Tour
Roger Waters
The Police The Police Reunion Tour
The Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge Tour
The Rolling Stones Licks Tour
Madonna MDNA Tour

What kind of prestigious company?

i1k1i7U09tPNH.gif

Yeah, I'm probably the only stan on GAF tho.

Are you asking me where I'm from because of my avatar? It's not a picture of me, it's Jamie Woon. He's an
underrated
electronic/R&B musician from the UK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0pTo9Z_XU.

I C

Anyways. Not sure how I feel about David Archuleta. He is a great singer, but his first album was pretty meh. I also have a hard time seeing him doing anything interesting considering his conservative Mormon background.

I C

Anyways. Not sure how I feel about David Archuleta. He is a great singer, but his first album was pretty meh. I also have a hard time seeing him doing anything interesting considering his conservative Mormon background.

Yeah I can agree with that. I don't see him being all that successful anytime soon. Thankfully he's a nice guy and has a great voice, so I don't mind either way.

ijd2aXqx7R5W.gif

I wonder, does Ciara have any stans in PopGAF? mess

Nemesis_

iKpPAGVQRwbKS.png

Welcome back to the PopGAF Community Awards. As out actual host is still busy recording a solo album and working on her reality television career, Ms Electra is still dancing:

iNbxjwpz9TcCN.gif

i6x9UkKDBO89M.gif
iF1edd0DhgBLY.gif

Please see below the ballot paper for entering your final votes.

The ballot paper is structured in a bit of a lengthy manner, but this way I can calculate the results faster so I appreciate your patience :)

That being said, it could take a little bit of time to do so don't try to finish it in a rush.

I don't know when voting will close, but I am thinking roughly a week. Given that there isn't any thinking needed to vote (all the choices are laid out for you) I assume that the rate of responses will be faster.

And yes, you can vote for yourself if you wish.

------> Click here to register your final ballot <------

Sorry for double posting but I have to go to work and can't wait for you hussies to post again.

GIVING THIS PROMO

and calling out ROY for not participating.

oxoxoxoxoxooxox

ihNJF7zImlgh3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom