• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

Interesting...

I'm pretty sure I tried to make a ban bet about something (although I don't remember what), and Mumei quickly clocked me with "We don't do ban bets."

Lies ARE detected.

We don't enforce them, but there's nothing stopping you from requesting a ban.

Trigger

Is her career really "dwindling"? I know Glassheart didn't light pussies on fire, but I thought it did moderately well across the pond. I agree with Pupi in that she needs better support from her label.

Nemesis_

selena-gomez-announces-new-single-come-get-it-1.jpg

Looks good

ihNJF7zImlgh3.gif

SaintZ

Selena is also performing at the MTV Movie Awards and her song is premiering on the 8th with Ryan Seacrest. Dammit, Avril needs to step her game uP. I hope she has an amazing promo planned because if not I'm going to be pisseD.

ibmLe8WknXWsHu.gif

Trigger

I have a mild interest in the new Selena Gomez track. Love You Like A Love Song is a cute bop.
And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat~

DMeisterJ

Banned
1 P!nk "Just Give Me A Reason 241,000 (790,000) +42%
2 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis "Thrift Shop" 234,000 (5,020,000) -13%
3 Rihanna "Stay" 222,000 (1,572,000) +1%
4 Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man" 216,000 (1,961,000) -6%
5 Pitbull "Feel This Moment" 138,000 (816,000) +1%
6 Baauer "Harlem Shake" 114,000 (1,261,000) -22%
7 Drake "Started From the Bottom" 110,000 (876,000) -6%
8 Imagine Dragons "Radioactive" 108,000 (1,462,000)
9 will.i.am "#THATPOWER" 108,000 (108,000)
10 Justin Timberlake "Suit & Tie" 101,000 (1,565,000) -50%

"Stay"'s longevity *.*

The gap between 4 and 5
ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
w3wCQgY.png

HistoRih lesson:

Mike WiLL Made iT is the producer of "Pour it Up", and every since that song's success, Mike WiLL has produced "Kisses down Low" by Kelendria Rowland, "Body Party" by Ciara, and now this new song by Ciara.

Never dismiss the impacT Rih has on the other girls.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mike Will Made iT produce No Lie which came out before Unapologetic
therefore by your logic 2 Chainz influenced Rihanna

Young Money
2ed0be19.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mike Will Made iT produce No Lie which came out before Unapologetic
therefore by your logic 2 Chainz influenced Rihanna

Young Money
2ed0be19.gif

The first hit single he produced for a girl was "Pour it Up" and that was only because Chris met with Mike WiLL and told her he loved the beat. So it's really Chris' impact.

But I see you didn't deny the impacT she has over the other girls.
f58a8b71.gif

Is her career really "dwindling"? I know Glassheart didn't light pussies on fire, but I thought it did moderately well across the pond. I agree with Pupi in that she needs better support from her label.

Glassheart flopped virtually everywhere. It has been nothing short of a complete failure.

SaintZ

Brooke Candy gave an interview to Galore Magazine, some excerpts:
Alex Catarinella: Do you remember the first time you performed as Brooke Candy?
Brooke Candy: My actual birth name is Brooke Candy. So I guess the first time I performed as “Brooke Candy” is the moment I popped out of my mother’s pussy.

Okay, can you name your top three bad ass female MCs?
Left Eye, Missy Elliot, Trina

When is the last time you twirled around the stripper pole? What was your favorite strip-friendly jam?
I don’t strip anymore because I’ve been a bit too busy but I don’t think it will be too long before I’m back on the golden pole. My favorite song to strip to used to be Beyonce’s “Dance For You” but now I think it would be “Ice” by Kelly Rowland.

If you could do your thing on a previously released tune, what would the song be and whose verses would you replace?
I would replace Mya on “Lady Marmalade” because it would be a dream to do a ladies’ anthem with four top females in the game. No animosity, just strong women uniting to celebrate sexuality and sisterhood. Brooke, Pink, Christina, Kim and Missy.

Yes please! Okay, let’s play a little Marry, Fuck, Kill. Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Azealia banks… Go!
Marry: Nicki Minaj. Fuck: Iggy Azalea. Kill: Azealia Banks.

imW4opDkHmCEm.jpg
You can read the whole thing and see all the pics at the sauce.

ib0iNHT9GYf31E.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Who the fuck is Brooke Candy? She looks like a prostitute.

If you could do your thing on a previously released tune, what would the song be and whose verses would you replace?
I would replace Mya on “Lady Marmalade” because it would be a dream to do a ladies’ anthem with four top females in the game. No animosity, just strong women uniting to celebrate sexuality and sisterhood. Brooke, Pink, Christina, Kim and Missy.
This hew still considers Kim and Missy as top females in the game? Oh dear. Cute. I mean, Missy I could buy. She's been lying low for health reasons, as far as I know. But Kim is just a tragedy now.

The Voice ratings are in and, though the first episode was up 8% in the demo from last season witha 4.8 (18-49), the second episode was down 2.5% compared to last season with a 3.9 (18-49).

Xtina to have the last laugh?

ik7Ev1jlwd8rR.gif

For comparison Idol's first two episodes had 6.0/5.6 ratings respectively.

I didn't know that. RIP

I'll always have Fireflies in my playlists.
tD1wvzz.gif

You were probably confusing it with her second album which was local to Europe.

Whereas Glassheart has been local to garbage bins.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Azealia has damaged my ability to create hope in artists and their release schedule, especially as its just a loose rumour. I'll get hyped when something actually happens

sigh_sigh.gif

Azealia has damaged my ability to create hope in artists and their release schedule, especially as its just a loose rumour. I'll get hyped when something actually happens
Did anyone really not see this coming? Well besides Aguila :eli:

She is a mess and will always be a mess.

Fey

Banned
Yuup, doubt anything major will be announced.

Oh man, just clicked the link. They are really hyping this up. PercheD for more stan meltdowns.

Partition

Banned
Yuup, doubt anything major will be announced.

Oh man, just clicked the link. They are really hyping this up. PercheD for more stan meltdowns.
nnn if you want meltdowns you should check GagaDaily instead, they will probably be sending death and suicide threats if nothing happens

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Did anyone really not see this coming? Well besides Aguila :eli:

She is a mess and will always be a mess.

I honestly didn't, saw no reason for it to be delayed considering it seemed she announced it with the support of her label

I don't know what is happening behind the scenes and whether its her jumping the gun on her management/label changing dates after announcements, but her and her team need to get their shit together before she becomes a joke

Partition

Banned
I can't imagine VH1 being the place to reveal anything worthwhile.

Y'all can keep having a meltdown though.
My guess if it were to happen, is that she would announce some kind of release news on Twitter followed by a video which they would play on VH1

I honestly didn't, saw no reason for it to be delayed considering it seemed she announced it with the support of her label

I don't know what is happening behind the scenes and whether its her jumping the gun on her management/label changing dates after announcements, but her and her team need to get their shit together before she becomes a joke

I hate to be the one to break this to you sis but........

ibbOB8cGj4i6my.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom