• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintZ

Heavenly Goddess Lana Del Rey has blessed us once again.

Chelsea Hotel No 2

Beautiful, ethereal, DIVINE. When will anyone else?

God bless you all, god bless our fallen members :(
No lies spotted sis. So effortless. Lawd, I love her so much ;___;

ibflrBbTnR2jG9.gif

Trigger

Leona posing with fans at the launch of her new line of products with Body Shop:

Flawless beauty.

She confirmed her 4th album for later this year according to a fan on the Digital Spy forums who asked her whether or not she's releasing "Glassheart" (the single). Guess this era (if you can call it that...) is officially over.

Let's grieve the wasted potential:

Glassheart
Sugar
Shake You Up
Come Alive
Favorite Scar
Fireflies

Such a lovely album.
1SCy9.gif

Icicle

Last week Entertainment Tonight did a segment on Hollywood's Richest Couples last week, which included Brad and Angelina, Will and Jada, Mariah and Nick, Beyonce and Jay-Z, Victoria and David, Kim and Kanye, etc. and they added Janet and Wissam al Mana to the list at the toP. Janet's section was the longest as they discussed her assets (homes, art collection) and earnings (album sales, Blackglama, Nutrisystem, tour revenue)...

Then ET decides to throw us a PLOT TWIST by revealing that Salma Hayek and her husband are actually the richest, worth a combined $15 billion, clocking everyone else back below the poverty line. However, since Salma Hayek's husband has children by 3 women and their relationship has already ended once, I imagine Janet will be back on toP soon enough.

iDwCcClH3RHnS.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Oh, sorry, I thought it was the day after.

Let me remain unhealthily hypeD

Are you talking about that tweet that literally said NOTHING

The tweet told me something, that is that DJWS was working alone therefore Gaga might be done with her parts for that song/songs and he is mastering. And the snippet he posted was okayish

They are working on it and talking about it again after a month of silence

Nemesis_

The tweet told me something, that is that DJWS was working alone therefore Gaga might be done with her parts for that song/songs and he is mastering. And the snippet he posted was okayish

They are working on it and talking about it again after a month of silence

.....wait, he posted a snippet? One different from the Guggenheim Remix?

royalan

WaiT.

Y'all really think Gaga is gonna announce some good shit today?

You guys are getting LittleMonsters.com ver. 2.0 and you will deal.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I bet this Gaga news is either going to be as insignificant as possible ("ARTPOP IS COMING LOLOL HERE IS LITTLEMONSTERS.COM 2.0") or something huge (a single with sooner-than-expected release date). But I'm extremely doubtful about something huge.

Ummmm, I'm usually pretty level-headed when it comes to these things but even I'm starting to get hyped for no reason. It's still early but I'm honestly expecting some kind of reach-out by Gaga to her fans. Unless she's just resting all day, lol

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
bitch bye, the day on which Mother Monster was born can never be terrible

iG9mpjWJkINCz.gif

Yes yes, that's all well and true, but where is our present? She hasn't even tweeted since the op :(

don't pretend that some sloppy 15 second snippet is something decent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom