• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I bet you didnt even watch the videos of the tour

stanning for that lazy crap after attending the BTWBall
ivDDKONqJzXs0.gif

Trigger

Oop this flop rihductive shade. Yes the #NAVY can't read, but even if they did, would they spend time on flop reviews from a fake? You tried it with this reveal, but no one cared, like no one cared with your actual reviews. All the time you spent trolling was wasted. I guess you have plenty of time on your hands since your fave is rolling in the deep atm, so go ahead, and keep on reviewing, or don't. The dusT will continue to be paiD.

finish ha

E3qkW9J.gif

Okay, here goes.

I don't know if any of you have been noticing recently, but I've been bolding certain letters recently in some of my posts, namely those where I LAVISH PRAISE on artists.

The only thing is though, that this wasn't actually a random thing I was doing for IMPACT, no, but rather a message I was trying to send to those savvy enough to decode / compile it from all of my clues.

I don't think this decision will have as much impact as I hoped because I was paid DUST with everything I posted.

However, here it is. Click each letter to see (for full effect) what I was planning from the start. You'll notice no posts have been edited, so I've been doing this for that long with planning. Another PopGAFfer was also privy to knowing my plaN and can attest that my LastFM receipts were me listening on Spotify while Spotify was MUTED.

So, PopGAF, I give to you, MY GIFT.

A P R I L F O O L S , Y O U S T U P I D C U N T S

As for my reviews and receipts, they were all just paraphrased off Wikipedia.

Surprised any of you thought I would stan TRASH and OBESITY. I'm not #NAVY nor am I a Fighter.

It was so hard when you were all coming for me for changing allegiances but I am so pleased to be free of this BAGGAGE now

tumblr_m3bb12DI031qzc4cao1_400.gif

Nemesis_

Ch...there's receipts in all the noticeable dust I've been paying. Nem himself has been clocking it.

You still haven't answered why you didn't participate in the community awards though, which tbh was quite rude when people nominated you for impact as well.

Revolting and disrespectful

royalan

You still haven't answered why you didn't participate in the community awards though, which tbh was quite rude when people nominated you for impact as well.

Revolting and disrespectful

Ch...Bye.

You made the mistake of starting both projects at roughly the same time. Once I detected the stench of foul play, I just started ignoring everything you were doing. Wholesale.

Nemesis_

Ch...Bye.

You made the mistake of starting both projects at roughly the same time. Once I detected the stench of foul play, I just started ignoring everything you were doing. Wholesale.

There is nothing illegitimate about the community awards though. :/

Mau ®

Eh. I noticed the random bolding of words in Nem's praise posts but I wasnt gonna go through the trouble of decoding the
predictable lbr
message.

I only do that on Taylor Swift's album notes. Her hiddeN messages are actually exciting *.*

Nemesis_

Well as long as Nem wasn't lying about liking certain other thingS...

Full Disclosure: I have always felt that GGGB has been Rih's best and most decent album up until this point.

I will always continue to pay Xtina dust. Stripped was a cute album though

Thank you and good night.

royalan

I am outraged.

First thinking that she needs to "help" Kylie Minogue, and now covering one of Amy's best songs, a song far beyond her own meager abilities? #ICant #StopBeyonce

Beyoncé is going to do a Great job covering an Amy Winehouse hit.

E! News can exclusively reveal that the "Single Ladies" hitmaker has teamed up with Andre 3000 for a duet of the late singer's "Back to Black" for the soundtrack of the upcoming remake of The Great Gatsby.

Jay-Z is producing the soundtrack, which will be released by Interscope Records. "It's a very different take on 'Back to Black,'" a record company source said.

This is Beyoncé and Andre 3000 second time working together. They first collaborated on Bey's 2011 single, "Party."

The new flick, directed by Baz Luhrman, stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire. Originally set to be in theaters last Christmas, the release was pushed to this May.

Gatsby will have its world premiere as the opening night film of the Cannes Film Festival on May 15.

Wonder if Beyoncé will be performing at the after party.
X

A very different take? More like Beyonce removing all of that song's raw honesty and replacing it with more of her bland pageantry.

Nemesis_

Beyonce should focus on putting out her album first.

Only 14 DAYS to go!

google gif search is... interesting
2AlnbEW.gif

Indeed

ALEFAnimatedGifs-MadonnaCougar.Gif

EDIT:

Remember that COLLABORATION Demi was hyping up, well her tracklisting was just put out.

cd7413565c674f958894575-250x250.png

1. Heart Attack
2. Made in the USA
3. Without the Love
4. Neon Lights
5. Two Pieces
6. Nightingale
7. In Case
8. Really Don’t Care (feat Cher Lloyd)
9. Fire Starter
10. Something That We’re Not
11. Never Been Hurt
12. Shouldn’t Come Back
13. Warrior​

CHER LLOYD

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Some solid nu-disco and baleric vibes on those clips. Hope that translates to the album cuts and not just her live shows.

royalan

Wow...I don't think I was prepared for how complete and total shit La Roux is live, if these clips are any indication. That was a joke.

That being said...I secretly stan some of her songs, so I'll be checking for her STUDIO work.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Popgaf do dream interpretations right?

What does it mean when you have a fight with one of your friends, then casually get up and just go to the cinema as if it's all ok, then half your teeth start to suddenly fall out, which stops you from telling something really important?

I need to stop eating cheese before bed. Been paranoid about my teeth all morning

Flawless work on the community awards nem. Congrats to all those that won

Majmun

Okay, here goes.

I don't know if any of you have been noticing recently, but I've been bolding certain letters recently in some of my posts, namely those where I LAVISH PRAISE on artists.

The only thing is though, that this wasn't actually a random thing I was doing for IMPACT, no, but rather a message I was trying to send to those savvy enough to decode / compile it from all of my clues.

I don't think this decision will have as much impact as I hoped because I was paid DUST with everything I posted.

However, here it is. Click each letter to see (for full effect) what I was planning from the start. You'll notice no posts have been edited, so I've been doing this for that long with planning. Another PopGAFfer was also privy to knowing my plaN and can attest that my LastFM receipts were me listening on Spotify while Spotify was MUTED.

So, PopGAF, I give to you, MY GIFT.

A P R I L F O O L S , Y O U S T U P I D C U N T S

As for my reviews and receipts, they were all just paraphrased off Wikipedia.

Surprised any of you thought I would stan TRASH and OBESITY. I'm not #NAVY nor am I a Fighter.

It was so hard when you were all coming for me for changing allegiances but I am so pleased to be free of this BAGGAGE now

That's some EPIC shit. NAVY and Fighters looking like fools now
iEwUl43JORwj4.gif

Trigger

I am outraged.

First thinking that she needs to "help" Kylie Minogue, and now covering one of Amy's best songs, a song far beyond her own meager abilities? #ICant #StopBeyonce

X

A very different take? More like Beyonce removing all of that song's raw honesty and replacing it with more of her bland pageantry.

Oh my.
93iIr.gif

I like Bey, but I completely agree with you on this.

Mau ®

Who tho? Find the posts of people not paying his 'reviews' dusT.

Or people paying him dust at all. I never even as much as "Yassssss'd" to his stanning. It was always suspiciouS from the beginning.

Nonetheless, I bet he does like some of the songs he RIHviewed.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Or people paying him dust at all. I never even as much as "Yassssss'd" to his stanning. It was always suspiciouS from the beginning.

Nonetheless, I bet he does like some of the songs he RIHviewed.

EVERYONE likes Rihanna. The fumes of those who pretend they don't...

#poorthem

cory64

DMJ, 'Everyone has caught themselves almost bopping to one Rihanna track' is not the same thing as 'Everyone likes Rihanna.'

Nemesis_

It's worth noting now that my faux stanning is over that the Diamonds Tour is struggling to sell out here in Australia.

Other acts, including Minaj, were able to sell out within the day that the tickets went on sale.

I am not one to boast about sales, but given the circumstance and argument presented earlier I guess that everyone ISN'T HERE for Rihanna.

iASLPixVBgjda.gif

#PoorHer

DMJ, 'Everyone has caught themselves almost bopping to one Rihanna track' is not the same thing as 'Everyone likes Rihanna.'

I love you but I don't know if it's because of your music or because I am assuming you look like your avatar *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned
who are you trying to convince?

igX9QsuuJBN5L.gif

some people think your fave is shit get over it

Listen Bitch, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm spouting unadulterated truth. If you disagree, good for you, but it doesn't make what I'm saying a lie. Sit.

It's worth noting now that my faux stanning is over that the Diamonds Tour is struggling to sell out here in Australia.

Other acts, including Minaj, were able to sell out within the day that the tickets went on sale.

I am not one to boast about sales, but given the circumstance and argument presented earlier I guess that everyone ISN'T HERE for Rihanna.

Ch at these lies. If it's not selling out, why would they add SECOND shows at Melbourne and Sydney and Auckland? Let's not make shit up for the sake of making shit up, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom