• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Listen Bitch, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm spouting unadulterated truth. If you disagree, good for you, but it doesn't make what I'm saying a lie. Sit.

The only member of the level headed NAVY has already clocked you on this. The truth is anything but unadulterated coming out of your misshapen visage.

Ch at these lies. If it's not selling out, why would they add SECOND shows at Melbourne and Sydney and Auckland? Let's not make shit up for the sake of making shit up, okay?

Why can I still buy tickets to ALL of these dates then? Goodbye. She can't sell out Day One like the other girls. Poor her. I guess the OVERWHELMING demand is just not there for her.

Can't speak for Auckland because idk who is handling ticketing there

Even though Australia isn't New Zealand ANYWAY

DMeisterJ

Banned
The only member of the level headed NAVY has already clocked you on this. The truth is anything but unadulterated coming out of your misshapen visage.

I see this name calling and bullying. You should be more like your fave.

Why can I still buy tickets to ALL of these dates then? Goodbye. She can't sell out Day One like the other girls. Poor her. I guess the OVERWHELMING demand is just not there for her.

Can't speak for Auckland because idk who is handling ticketing there

Even though Australia isn't New Zealand ANYWAY

But if it's STRUGGLING in Australia, why would they add second dates? Let's not neM.

Nemesis_

I see this name calling and bullying. You should be more like your fave.

I was talking about Snow I don't even know what you look like

But if it's STRUGGLING in Australia, why would they add second dates? Let's not neM.

This circular logic is going nowhere.

ibcBCIyfgNXsDx.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Listen Bitch, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm spouting unadulterated truth. If you disagree, good for you, but it doesn't make what I'm saying a lie. Sit.

is this what it has come down to in order to blind yourself from Rihanna's shortcomings

"everyone likes Rihanna"
its time to take my morning coffee
iV2fLy8ooY6bP.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
is this what it has come down to in order to blind yourself from Rihanna's shortcomings

"everyone likes Rihanna"
its time to take my morning coffee
iV2fLy8ooY6bP.gif

Rihanna has many shortcomings, I've never said the opposite. Why are you so bothered this morning? I hope your coffee straightens you out.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm not bothered, I'm more perplexed at the idea of a stan saying that everyone likes their fave
and those who wont admit it are pressed

ieNGfo5lb2859.gif

Majmun

Drake is obsessed with Aaliyah

This is what he has to say about Rih:

“She came through, she brought food / She got f—ed, she knew wassup / She think I’m the realest out / And I say ‘Damn, that makes two of us’ / Oh that look like what’s her name / Chances are it is what’s her name / Chances are, if she was acting up / Then I f—ed her once and never f—ed again / She could have a Grammy, I still treat that a- like a nominee / Just need to know what that p—- like so one time, it’s fine with me.”

Oops, there goes another collab
iz4tDvmUKjTYQ.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
And then after the 'diss track' he went and fought Chris Brown over her. Yeah, Drake is not obsessed with her at all.

That's some chronology for your ass right there. Someone who only needed to know what her pussy was like was fighting over it. Let's noT.

I am outraged.

First thinking that she needs to "help" Kylie Minogue, and now covering one of Amy's best songs, a song far beyond her own meager abilities? #ICant #StopBeyonce

X

A very different take? More like Beyonce removing all of that song's raw honesty and replacing it with more of her bland pageantry.

Omg, I can't wait for this! *.*

royalan

Wait.

How is DMJ the angriest member now?

I mean, he wasn't the person who spent weeks typing posts and faking LastFM receipts to pull a fast one on two stanbasses who mostly ended up ignoring him the whole time.

I mean...that's some EPIC salt when you think about it. I mean, all that work, and for what? lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Wait.

How is DMJ the angriest member now?

I mean, he wasn't the person who spent weeks typing posts and faking LastFM receipts to pull a fast one on two stanbasses who mostly ended up ignoring him the whole time.

I mean...that's some EPIC salt when you think about it. I mean, all that work, and for what? lol

trolling and being angry arent the same thing

ibsnh7xQrfXglb.gif

royalan

What fumes tho?

If #Navy and the #Fighters had been praising him the whole time, I could see the joke. We'd look silly. But most people either ignored him completely or only gave him passing comments.

For all intents and purposes his joke didn't land. The equivalent of laughing at your own joke in a quiet room. How are we fuming for pointing that out?

#shakirasimpacT

WAFFLE....NOW can you admit defeat? :)

Nemesis_

What fumes tho?

If #Navy and the #Fighters has been praising him the whole time, I could see the joke. We'd look silly. But most people either ignored him completely or only gave him passing comments.

For all intents and purposes his joke didn't land. The equivalent of laughing at your own joke in a quiet room. How are we fuming for pointing that out?

You brought it back up when everybody moved on.

Your fuming is still apparent.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Horrible acting, but her debut grossed 300M dollars, and she keeps getting acting roles. How many of your faves starred in a movie that grossed 300M?

I c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom