• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partition

Banned
I see you didn't answer the question but deflected.

Clocked.

No sis, its a very simple concept that the generic and trashy are simply more marketable. It's what Rih lives by. It's also the game Taylor plays. I'm glad none of my faves are taking on such basic roles just for attention and a paycheck.

LadyGagaInMacheteKills_LadyGagaDebutFilm_LaChameleon_LadyGagaInMacheteKills_LadyGagaasActress_LadyGagaQueenOfPop_GagaLatestNews_GagaOfficialPoster.jpg

royalan

Burlesque didn't gross much, but #Fighters did get a timeless soundtrack out of the deal. *.*

And now that Burlesque is in syndication, the Soundtrack is selling again. The Queen will have another platinum album soon enough. *.*

Popgaf do dream interpretations right?

What does it mean when you have a fight with one of your friends, then casually get up and just go to the cinema as if it's all ok, then half your teeth start to suddenly fall out, which stops you from telling something really important?

I need to stop eating cheese before bed. Been paranoid about my teeth all morning
To dream that you are fighting with a friend indicates some inner turmoil, maybe a small part of you is fighting for its right to be heard (YASSS GYAL, join the Carly stans!). Making up with a friend indicates that there are some positive qualities in that person that you want to incorporate into yourself. To dream that you are in a movie theater may mean that your life is getting theatrical or dramatic (I'm pretty sure the last couple of pages will cause all of us to start dreaming of dollar cinemas, in that case). To dream of your teeth falling out indicates a lack of confidence. Gyal, just go ahead and come out as a Carly stan, we will all be here for you.

royalan

No sis, its a very simple concept that the generic and trashy are simply more marketable. It's what Rih lives by. It's also the game Taylor plays. I'm glad none of my faves are taking on such basic roles just for attention and a paycheck.

LadyGagaInMacheteKills_LadyGagaDebutFilm_LaChameleon_LadyGagaInMacheteKills_LadyGagaasActress_LadyGagaQueenOfPop_GagaLatestNews_GagaOfficialPoster.jpg

But she's only going to be in the movie for a few minutes. "Celebrity Cameo" is the ultimate in basic role.

Wait, since when did Battlship become an accomplishment for the #NVAY? A movie that not only bombed, but was dragged to the pits critically and earned Rihanna a razzie nomination? You are allowed to dislike things your fav does, you know. Carmen: A Hip Hopera was shit u_u

royalan

Ch...seeing as we're all stanning music acts and not actors I think it's more impressive that Xtina got a high quality soundtrack that pretty much features only her. Puts her squarely in the league of other soundtrack divas like Whitney (The Bodyguard) and Mariah (Fuck, I used Glitter and I'm not ashamed to admit it).

Lana Del Slay will be joining the club soon. *.*

Koodo

Banned
But Universal also lost $80.000.000 thanks to THE QUEEN.

When will other faves make huge Hollywood studios almost go bankrupt?
OOP.

And John Carter snatched the most iconic flop of the year, making Battleship sink without a passing thought from anyone but Universal stockholders.

No impact and legacy, much like Rihanus.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Wait, since when did Battlship become an accomplishment for the #NVAY? A movie that not only bombed, but was dragged to the pits critically and earned Rihanna a razzie nomination? You are allowed to dislike things your fav does, you know. Carmen: A Hip Hopera was shit u_u

I didn't disagree that her acting is bad (it is). But that had nothing to do with the context of my posT.

Majmun

Ch...seeing as we're all stanningusic acts and not actors I think it's more impressive that Xtina got a high quality soundtrack that pretty much features only her. Put her squarely in the league of other soundtrack divas like Whitney (The Bodyguard) and Mariah (Fuck, I used Glitter and I'm not ashamed to admit it).

Lana Del Slay will be joining the club soon. *.*

Beyoncé's Listen from the Dreamgirls OST>>>> whole Burlesque OST
iR9z5dc1hLa7h.gif

royalan

Beyoncé's Listen from the Dreamgirls OST>>>> whole Burlesque OST
iR9z5dc1hLa7h.gif

...you know what? I'm not going to even hate on the Dreamgirls OST; it's a Tony-winning collection of masterpieces, and it DOES contain Beyonce's ONLY timeless ballad (poor dat).

Besides, Beyonce spent that entire movie/soundtrack getting clocked by JHud, so my work is done. *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned
Judging by the banal and pre-pubescent livejournal lyricism from Xtincta, perhaps she should follow in Beyoncé's footsteps and steal some competence.

Beyonce should follow in ADELE's footsteps and actually write a song and not steal it expecting an Oscar Nomination/Award.

Koodo

Banned
That screencap is horrific. Someone needs to sow clothing directly into Lil Wang's skin just so his bare visage never graces the public eye again.

Majmun

...you know what? I'm not going to even hate on the Dreamgirls OST; it's a Tony-winning collection of masterpieces, and it DOES contain Beyonce's ONLY timeless ballad (poor dat).

Besides, Beyonce spent that entire movie/soundtrack getting clocked by JHud, so my work is done. *.*

Loudness/volume doesn't equal better voice. Jhud is definitely louder than Bey, but Bey has a better voice.

IMO

this is actually a fact

botty

Banned
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS
Working across the hall from nicki minaj this week.

Stan.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

edit:

Marius ‏@HausofMarius 1h
omg, rape her for me RT @AZEALIABANKS: Working across the hall from nicki minaj this week.

What a messy whore, whoever this is.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
To dream that you are fighting with a friend indicates some inner turmoil, maybe a small part of you is fighting for its right to be heard (YASSS GYAL, join the Carly stans!). Making up with a friend indicates that there are some positive qualities in that person that you want to incorporate into yourself. To dream that you are in a movie theater may mean that your life is getting theatrical or dramatic (I'm pretty sure the last couple of pages will cause all of us to start dreaming of dollar cinemas, in that case). To dream of your teeth falling out indicates a lack of confidence. Gyal, just go ahead and come out as a Carly stan, we will all be here for you.

interesting.gif

I am not completely adverse to Carly.

So no one else's fave has been in a movie that has grossed 300M?
DOWN BITCHES

Hmmm, I seem to remember Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez being in a certain film that made Battleship's gross look kinda pathetic.

Just heard this new guy on the radio

Image leads to his youtube account. He seems alright, only has two songs at the moment though but he has done covers. Same sort of sounds as Justin Bieber/Usher/Chris Brown except from the fact he played a young Michael Jackson in a musical so he might actually be half decent live

His new song is called Atmosphere with the one he released before that called powerhouse

You posted the 300M receipt, ignoring the low opening weekend and very high production and marketing budget.

I asked why you would stan such a disaster.

You deflected and asked if any other girl had been in a film that grossed 300M.

I posted Goldmember.

You said I lacked reading comprehension.

The navy really does the least all the damn time. Stop being a ratchet stan for one damn second and try to post a coherent thought. Christ.

Servbot24

Banned
Any PopGAF activities coming up? I'm about to roll out A Very Special Servbot List but I don't want to get in the way of something else.

Partition

Banned
You posted the 300M receipt, ignoring the low opening weekend and very high production and marketing budget.

I posted Goldmember.

The navy really does the least all the damn time. Stop being a ratchet stan for one damn second and try to post a coherent thought. Christ.

oop

ic5YKFRSpSFxK.gif

royalan

Loudness/volume doesn't equal better voice. Jhud is definitely louder than Bey, but Bey has a better voice.

IMO

this is actually a fact

Well, when JHud is actually using her mix properly I think she CAN have a bigger voice than Bey. The Broadway songs she did for this season of Smash were a HUGE step up for her over Dreamgirls. She's matured a lot. Surprised me.

But let me stop before Mumei comes and clocks me. We all know how much he loves Beyonce.

Besides, I was there for Anika Noni Rose, who really clocks them both. #TheaterTraining

DMeisterJ

Banned

I posted Goldmember.

You always seem so bothered. No need to resort to name calls. It's not that deeP.

royalan

So, you guys remember how I was looking for more albums by our pop girls to get into?

Ellie Goulding's "Live At Amoeba Music San Francisco" EP is slaying me. Strange, because I didn't like her iTunes concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom