• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

ipJT86RNel3zy.gif

?

YASSSSS!!!

What can I do to RIHpay the favor? *.*

Bladenic

It seems I really need to start watching BBC again, I'm missing some great moments if these gifs are anything to go by.

Poor GarPaz, gonna be over before it even began. King Jillian will be laughing all the way to her 100k.

botty

Banned
It seems I really need to start watching BBC again, I'm missing some great moments if these gifs are anything to go by.

Poor GarPaz, gonna be over before it even began. King Jillian will be laughing all the way to her 100k.

I'm looking for the lie, but I can't find it.

irMUrL6KDTpdT.gif

Back To Basics is 2.99 on Amazon. I boughT it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_dm_mkqmpj?ie=UTF8&docId=1001119421

Without You is my favorite track so far.
So heavenly.
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

Oh, that's one of my favorites from Back to Basics. Stan.
52b0f867.gif

Nemesis_

I fell asleep and left my Enya playlist running (I use it for sleep on those restless nights) and it kept playing and it's fucked up my LastFM profile

RIP

I need Emeli Sandé's album to go back on sale. I am almost 100% sure she was a part of the $1.99/$2.99 sales Amazon had the last few months, but I only got into her music recently.

Fey

Banned
I fell asleep and left my Enya playlist running (I use it for sleep on those restless nights) and it kept playing and it's fucked up my LastFM profile

RIP

lol
i HAVE been wondering where your sudden enya stanning came from.

she's amazing, though
I5HfgBt.gif

Mau ®

A Rihanna & Chris Brown album might be cominG

“I wanted to do an R&B record with Rihanna because I didn’t want it to be the same four-on-the-floor, pop,” he pointed out. “At the end of the day, that’s what they expect from us, so I wanted to do more of a record that nobody really heard her sing on as far as that genre.”

By MTV’s count, that gives us four Brown/Rihanna duets and counting, which is almost enough for an EP. Agreeing that a joint release “might be crazy,” Brown teased, “You gotta wait though. ‘X’ and then you get the Rihanna and Chris Brown album!”

ipJT86RNel3zy.gif
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif

Nemesis_

lol
i HAVE been wondering where your sudden enya stanning came from.

she's amazing, though
I5HfgBt.gif

She is great but I am still pressed that she looped over three nights of bad sleeping habits and accumulated 400+ plays in less than three days ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom