• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

1+1

her 5 best songs

ibj1n1TwMS9gwi.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If bey does try to come out with another iconic anthem such as single ladies, I do hope it is one that won't make me feel quite so camp when i sing and dance along

Nemesis_

While talking about his potentially televised wedding and the three screenplays he’s shopping around to “big studios in Hollywood” (?!), Nick Carter revealed a few delicious morsels about the forthcoming Backstreet Boys album. Carter said the album is “90 percent done,” and that it includes a song with Max Martin (for the uninitiated, he’s the pop mastermind behind “I Want It That Way,” “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” and several other BSB hits). “It’s a smash,” Nick said of the cut. “A beautiful song.”

The Boys have attacked their reunion from all angles in the past year or so. In October, they set off on a cruise celebrating their 20th anniversary, and the following month unveiled a new Christmas track and accompanying music video. They’ve also signed on for a documentary, which should finish shooting in the fall.

http://idolator.com/7450485/backstreet-boys-new-album-max-martin

iXYLi2FpII3CG.gif

botty

Banned
One Direction's Zayn Malik: I love singing Beyonce songs in the shower

tumblr_mks89iyr2g1r0osh3o2_500.png

Zayn Malik has revealed that he enjoys belting out Beyoncé Knowles' tunes when he's having a wash.

The One Direction star, 20, really goes for it in the bathroom because he reckons his vocals sound more powerful there than they usually do.

'I love singing in the shower,'
'You always think you are better than you actually are because of the echo so that is the only place to try and sing a Beyonce song.'

Zayn's morning croon could come in useful as a warm-up tool before he and his 1D band mates head out on stage throughout their Take Me Home world tour.

tumblr_mks89iyr2g1r0osh3o1_500.png

Is this why Marius was stanning yesterday?
iHI3j5SmJ3K5u.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm giving The 24/7 Experience another shot today, because on my initial listen, Don't Hold the Wall and Strawberry Bubblegum just killed my mood for listening to it, and I skipped right to Mirrors because I knew I loved that song.

I still don't like DHTW or SB. Tunnel Vision though, damn, that's a jammmm.

Spaceship Coupe is....okay? Not bad, just not particularly awesome. It just...goes on forever. Blegh.

That Girl was decent. I dunno, again, not particularly memorable.

This album just doesn't resonate with me :/ The only tracks I've got starred now are Mirrors, Tunnel Vision, and Pusher Love Girl.

royalan

That's basically the entire album right there. It's a big overall meh.

Yep.

Could have been a few points better if he trimmed the fat and varied the production a bit. I appreciate the idea of a "mature" pop album. But this is just dull.

Speaking of. Second week sales numbers come out yet? I've been predicting a huge drop.

Sai-kun

Banned
That's basically the entire album right there. It's a big overall meh.

I really wanted to like this album, but some songs are seriously just too damn long. The Knife's latest album had the same problem, except I enjoy electronic production a lot more so it didn't bother me quite as much.

SaintZ

camEEla cabeYo - 400k followers
Dinah Jane - 353k followers
Lauren Jauregui - 267k followers
Normani Kordei - 246 followers
AllyBrooke Hernandez - 243k followers

this time I am not stanning for the least followed group member
imgoE7juFlSvV.gif
I might have to stan for Lauren because:
Lauren Jauregui ‏@LaurenJauregui 28 Mar

“@LanaDelRey: NEW VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_myXdOLV0 … pic.twitter.com/auIJg7wCcG” YOU FLAWLESS HUMAN I LOVE YOU.
She knows what's up.
imgoE7juFlSvV.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can someone give me a link to the best song of Filth Harmony? I wanna see what they are all about.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 39m
Cute how Cara's PR people tried to throw her name into that spat with Rita Ora. Lol this industry is thirsty as fucking fuck.

Who's cara though?

Nemesis_

Someone actually likes CANDY PERFUME GIRL?

Jessie Ware was a fucking bop, is this something from a new album or something? Her MySpace/Nexopia hand choreography was everything in the video - when will Britney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom