• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Can you hop off of my dick and pull the stick out of your ass?

iGvBkRYAA1wdr.gif

I wouldn't go near your general genital area, weren't you the one who was asking me about your haemorrhagic anus in Plug a few weeks ago?

Aguila

#ICONIC
Why does Miley keep trying to look like Justin and why does Justin keep trying to look like Miley? I can't tell them apart anymore.
darh2.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wouldn't go near your general genital area, weren't you the one who was asking me about your haemorrhagic anus in Plug a few weeks ago?

I don't recall that conversation ever taking place. But why are you always so mad tho? Are you really that bothered that many people are impacted by Rihanna on a daily basis?

Nemesis_

I've moved to bed now but this just popped up in my feed so apologies with the ratchet cut and paste job......

Sound engineer: "Gaga's new single is going to make you shit your pants" http://bit.ly/Y32k6e

I hope this means it's close but still this attempt to hype is doing the opposite for some, I surmise.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Why does Miley keep trying to look like Justin and why does Justin keep trying to look like Miley? I can't tell them apart anymore.
darh2.gif

One is a stunning specimen of their respective gender.
The other is Justin Beiber.

I've moved to bed now but this just popped up in my feed so apologies with the ratchet cut and paste job......

Sound engineer: "Gaga's new single is going to make you shit your pants" http://bit.ly/Y32k6e

I hope this means it's close but still this attempt to hype is doing the opposite for some, I surmise.

Same lead single since summer 2012? WHAT is taking them so long!?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the fact that she is on a wheelchair, lol.

but everything is pointing towards the summer

I am optimistic for a late May release.... errr let me say July instead
imgoE7juFlSvV.gif

Not going to lie, I' here for a summer jam

Not that I'm doing anything over summer to jam at D:

Icicle

My Facebook News Feed just brought to my attention a "recent 'article' about Janet Jackson", "Janet Jackson Retiring From Show Business and Converting to Muslim"

I'm surprised Arte had time to make a website, she seems busy enough being a damn mess.

Artemisia

Banned
My Facebook News Feed just brought to my attention a "recent 'article' about Janet Jackson", "Janet Jackson Retiring From Show Business and Converting to Muslim"

I'm surprised Arte had time to make a website, she seems busy enough being a damn mess.

bye, I already told you I'm not an islamophobe

royalan

Wait. This isn't true is it?

Don't care about what religion she converts to, but I feel like Janet still has a few albums left in ha. ;___;

Artemisia

Banned
Miley sticks out like a sore thumb in that song. She brings absolutely nothing special to it.

Ok I feel disgusting, I sort of like this new Chris Brown song

ipJT86RNel3zy.gif
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif

OMG. the same thing happened with me!

I immediately closed the window when I discovered I was bopping
ipJT86RNel3zy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom