• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Pupi what the hell do your gifs even mean?

ibtL93OtvCPws7.gif
Not only was I wondering the same thing, but YES to Precious. So much yes it almost hurts.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 2m
"YUNG RAPUNXEL" video teaser out tomorrow!! #YUNGRAPUNXEL

brace yourselves.

Artemisia

Banned
Yall are enabling Azealia's behavior tbh. She knows people are still going to check for her despite her constant delays so she probably figures there's no reason to change her ways.

ioSlho0zcQhIb.gif

Partition

Banned
Yall are enabling Azealia's behavior tbh. She knows people are still going to check for her despite her constant delays so she probably figures there's no reason to change her ways.

ioSlho0zcQhIb.gif

I'm surprised her fans haven't tried coming for her weave yet. If Gaga pulled this shit the meltdowns would be glorious *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Why are yall complaining tho? we know the release date of the video and single already

this teasing shouldnt matter unless we were still in the dark about it

Artemisia

Banned
So is Grown Woman not coming out tomorrow? What are the chances?

There's no confirmation from Beyonce's team.

Koodo copy/pasted a press release from an official Beyonce site that said it was coming out on iTunes on Monday, but it looks like they removed the bit about the song release.

Fey

Banned
There's no confirmation from Beyonce's team.

Koodo copy/pasted a press release from an official Beyonce site that said it was coming out on iTunes on Monday, but it looks like they removed the bit about the song release.

nnnnnn if it doesn't come out tomorrow

iFYPYx22XJ9lk.gif

Majmun

I've listened to the Pepsi snippet like 200 times. Song better comes out tomorrow.

Bey is really testing my patience now
ioSlho0zcQhIb.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If yungrapunxel comes out before beyonce I will live off the fumes for weeks

iR3YqeE9Chn5X.gif

Long story short I planned my morning tomorrow around blasting Grown Woman for at least 4 hours while I work so if I don't get that song I'm going to be a busted bitter mess.

PowderedToast

omg bey if u dont release

this album PR is like witnessing a flop in super slow-motion

i feel like clark kent

-----

what happened to just releasing one great tune and blitzing people with it

Trigger

Ashtrays and heartbreaks
I lost some, let's toast to one
So put 'em high, lets reminisce
You're gonna aim, but you'll never miss
Ashtrays and heartbreaks
I lost some, let's toast to one
So raise a glass to the memories
Set 'em free and fill up all those ashtrays
Fill up all those ashtrays

iYrda4nYGYfeu.gif

I was expecting so much more from her on Idol.

I will get over it..... maybe.
Same here. She's always been amazing in interviews (everything she's done with Wendy Williams is LEGENDARY), so I assumed she'd know how to handle herself on live television.

So wrong, I was. It's made me like her less AS A PERSON. And that's terribly difficult to do. icant

SIS~

!!!

2689927_original.gif

I want QUEEN FAYE MILLER to make an appearance and plunge her boot into Don's face. If Kinsey Krishna could get a cameo last season, then HER MAJESTY is worthy of an entire episode.

Bladenic

SIS~

!!!

2689927_original.gif

I want QUEEN FAYE MILLER to make an appearance and plunge her boot into Don's face. If Kinsey Krishna could get a cameo last season, then HER MAJESTY is worthy of an entire episode.

Yes, I need Faye to come back to clock Don. I also need Betty or Faye to obliterate Megan.

And I need Sal to make a return for an episode.

You Bey stans are so impatienT. At least you are getting a song and at least 5 is coming before ARTPOP
WuwSR.gif

We don't know that yet tbh. I can totally see "Grown Woman" getting pushed back to early next month or something, which might put it on a similar schedule to ARTPOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom