• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

girls.

Girls.

Both groups are really just awful.

Just. Awful.

Maybe so, but Louis is my cunt.
7gBysRZ.gif

what else can a 1d stan talk about? talent? artistry? lyricism? musicality? effort put in?
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

"at least they're not the wanted!" well, there's one silver lining
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Says the guy who used footage when the kids were 16-18 as proof of their lack of talent.

I am not saying Louis has good vocals (he is easily the worst in the group in that dpt), but they have all improved dramatically since those days.

Artemisia

Banned
Says the guy who used footage when the kids were 16-18 as proof of their lack of talent.

I am not saying Louis has good vocals (he is easily the worst in the group in that dpt), but they have all improved dramatically since those days.

Oh so they aren't completely untalented now?

What a relief.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

are they even on 2013 mariah level?
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

this is rich coming from someone who praises Carly Rae Jepsen
the queen of pop is only understood by true music lovers
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

I still suspect that that twitter drama they have had over the last year is 100% staged. When they actually are seem out together they act like BFF's.

Not sure whether that makes it better or worse though.

Artemisia

Banned
I still suspect that that twitter drama they have had over the last year is 100% staged. When they actually are seem out together they act like BFF's.

Not sure whether that makes it better or worse though.

Using twitter beef for promo?
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

I guess 212 wasn't Azealia's only influence
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

It must pain the 1D stans that Lana is selling on her musical merits rather than prepubescent sexual fantasies
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

The irony considering how much Lana stans hold up her modeling as proof of her success.

I guess that when you have no music on the charts the best thing you can do is follow in the footsteps of Paris Hilton.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
oh artemisia you try so hard to display your hate towards 1d, if only you would dedicate that energy in making sure your faves scrapped dust you wouldnt be using Rihanna and Lana for receipts instead of your own faves

If I wanted to engage in an act of self-harm, I'd queue up Take Me Home on Spotify
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

nah, it seems like your type of self-harm is hanging around Gamestops

Artemisia

Banned
oh artemisia you try so hard to display your hate towards 1d, if only you would dedicate that energy in making sure your faves scrapped dust you wouldnt be using Rihanna and Lana for receipts instead of your own faves

Yes, a lot of my faves are irrelevant, but it's quite nice to be able to actually use their music.

My heart goes out to the 1D stans
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Mau ®

Jay from The Wanted not only is the sexiest dude between the two horrid bands but he's also got his head screwed on *.*

jay-mcguiness-wanted-visit-newmusiclive-fOVcYu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom