• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

The queen Betty is coming for wigs. Slaaaaay

Tell 'em.

bettyslap.gif

Mau ®

So much effort being put on what Bey's team is saying is not the lead single.

Im thinking they're covering their tracks if the song ends up underperforming or flopping like with the 4 singles.

DMeisterJ

Banned

Im thinking they're covering their tracks if the song ends up underperforming or flopping like with the 4 singles.

Obviously.

If it's a RTW-flop, then it's a buzz single, if it does achieve some sort of success (like actually cracking the top 10 of the Hot 100) it'll be the lead single.

CASSIE IS COMING.

The fact that "King of Hearts" wasn't a multiformat, multiweek #1 was one of the biggest music injustices of last year. What a perfect song.
Yep, I thought the song was a surefire smash the first time I heard it.

Between this and Glassheart, it appears that my liking something is the kiss of death.

I like all of you, so stay safe.

Maybe if Rih had release it instead
bhuHH.gif
I had the same thought. The song wouldn't lose anything either
bhuHH.gif

Fey

Banned

they've said that it's not the lead single? lol getting their excuses prepared in advance if it flops. definitely does not give me much hope.

Why must "Girl Gone Wild" be sooo damn addicting? It's the only worthy thing on MDNA.

Oh, and Trigger, love your new avatar sis. I used to sport super hot Cole before inFamous 2 came out. Such a shame it wasn't a skin.

Anyone know if there is any way to see how many listens a song gets in a last.fm group? Or how many listens a single artist/track gets?

It is kind of annoying that it only shows how many members of the group have listened to a track.

PowderedToast

soooo frankmusik the british synth pop messiah of 2009 who signed to island in 2011, moved to america and did a collab with far east bowel movement has finally returned to his senses, gone independent and returned to his old sound

his new stuff is pretty damn good, check it out

map
captain

his album was due for april 1st but has just been delayed : (

Artemisia

Banned
@JayTheWanted 9m
Dear @Louis_Tomlinson, please stop mentioning us in your gigs, we certainly no longer mention you and it's time to let dead dogs lie. Your passive-aggressive style of speaking makes me cringe, and I wish you'd either have the bollocks of some of your co-workers to speak truthfully, or the class of the majority of them to be silent. I'm not sure what's happened since we saw you at the XFactor, but you've done a sterling job of becoming one of the most overrated, arrogant and not to mention insincere people around. Your shocking lack of talent will only be forgiven by lots of humility and no-strings-attached friendship among your band. Louis, don't measure your worth in followers or money, because they're fickle, and when they go you might just feel worthless.

snipe HA

WItrz.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Arte supporting a flop who is looking for attention by attacking those with far more success and influence. Why is this unsurprising?

Have you found a kindred spirit?

i9MuHgeVOKW3r.gif

be mad that he obliterated your fave who quite honestly sounds like a miserable cunt. JayTheWanted may be an irrelevant flop, but he didn't lie.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

be mad that he obliterated your fave who quite honestly sounds like a miserable cunt. JayTheWanted may be an irrelevant flop, but he didn't lie.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Obliterated?

Louis is insure so felt the need to respond yes. However, even if you divided 1D's sales between the five of them they would still be more successful, talented (The Wanted make 1D look like vocal/instrumental wizards), and relevant than TW individually.

They should sent the kings gifts, because without them no one would even know that The Wanted was still around.

I don't see any stans trying to deny Louis' cunty diva behavior
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif
Don't lie. Everyone on twitter is a cunt.

Even their girlfriends are going at it.

Artemisia

Banned
Obliterated?

Louis is insure so felt the need to respond yes. However, even if you divided 1D's sales between the five of them they would still be more successful, talented (The Wanted make 1D look like vocal/instrumental wizards), and relevant than TW individually.

They should sent the kings gifts, because without them no one would even know that The Wanted was still around.

but why are you still talking about sales and relevancy
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom