• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

BYE. Max George always looks like he's on his way to or from a bathhouse.

Jay, on the other hand:

3r2ZZEQ.png

Serving Game of Thrones realness. *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
At least I remember to pick up my Jesus necklace after engaging in sinful activities like spreading seed or listening to a One Direction song
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

thats cute, but like your fave said living in sin is the new thing but I have the pleasure of listening to 1D while sinning as you call it and not remembering that I fooled around with a Niall stan, I can understand why you arent able to listen to them
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

I pray for anyone who is seriously able to say they use 1D's music

you should pray that your forum will actually be known by more than a handful and dont host vile cunt trolls or people that just bitch about the moderation on twitter
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

cory64

apparently "paris hilton" is a filtered word on youtube search
edit: even worse, it thinks you're searching for keri hilson

Trigger

thats cute, but like your fave said living in sin is the new thing but I have the pleasure of listening to 1D while sinning as you call it and not remembering that I fooled around with a Niall stan, I can understand why you arent able to listen to them
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

nnnnnnnn

abH8W.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

omg

you should pray that your forum will actually be known by more than a handful and dont host vile cunt trolls or people that just bitch about the moderation on twitter
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

My impact

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif
The only things more degrading than filthy, smutty, sweaty, public, cum-stained Gamestop sex is the admission that you use 1D's music unironically and Taylor Swift herself.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Icicle

A Facebook friend of mine just posted this. Can anyone confirm this is legit?

lRfSaCH.jpg

Don't foresee myself abandoning Android any time soon, but I do enjoy the thought that my friends who work at Apple spend all their work hours brainstorming ways for Siri to deliver kiis.

botty

Banned
That response is probably one of the many randomly generated responses Siri can create. That person probably saw that answer on a previous joke request, and then re-created it using Bruises and Rihanna.

moulels

moulels sis are we related
i main zelda *O*

omg siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis ;_____;
Zelda is the baddest bitch of them all. When will their faves din fire into oblivion the lessers?

vLuQb.gif

The only things more degrading than filthy, smutty, sweaty, public, cum-stained Gamestop sex is the admission that you use 1D's music unironically and Taylor Swift herself.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

tumblr_m1xfgbJQXb1r404njo1_500.gif

Btw sistersss, have y'all heard Dido's new single?

http://youtu.be/FfWDBJ_LeP0

*O*

Partition

Banned
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Gaga already knows well of us, so I'm set thx tho sis
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Mau ®

Not Rihanna's mixtapes being above Good Girl Gone Bad kiiii

Tho I have never even heard her first two albums. Nor am I interested. #NavyConfessions

DMeisterJ

Banned
Death @ a Ciara album being better than a majority of that list.

tumblr_md32gpKP3O1qc0btz.gif

Ci only clocked 1.4 million copies of her second album, I'm sure 90% of the albums scanned more than that.

iDq9FwZEt2eNJ.gif

Edit: I thought that you post said 'selling better'. #icant at my lack of reading comprehension, but let me leave it here for posterity, and because I can poke fun at myself.

Mau ®

they have some bops, I use them

I really like "If its loving that you want" and "Pon de Replay". A shame she doesn't really play "Pon de Replay" at her tours anymore, I think its a great bop.

I don't like S.O.S. tho. I remember that song was literally EVERYWHERE when it came out. Its also interesting because it was a pure electro-pop song that slayed during the time POP-R&B was reining supreme. Rih truly is a trendsetter.

cory64

I really like "If its loving that you want" and "Pon de Replay". A shame she doesn't really play "Pon de Replay" at her tours anymore, I think its a great bop.

I don't like S.O.S. tho. I remember that song was literally EVERYWHERE when it came out. Its also interesting because it was a pure electro-pop song that slayed during the time POP-R&B was reining supreme. Rih truly is a trendsetter.

here's some life:
let me
that la la la
rush
we ride
dem haters
kisses don't lie

Artemisia

Banned
Ci only clocked 1.4 million copies of her second album, I'm sure 90% of the albums scanned more than that.

iDq9FwZEt2eNJ.gif

Edit: I thought that you post said 'selling better'. #icant at my lack of reading comprehension, but let me leave it here for posterity, and because I can poke fun at myself.

that gif

im fucking crying

royalan

Nawt you getting the name of the album wrong (ha ha ha ha...ha ha...ha)

I prefer Full Moon, Never Say Never, and Two Eleven to it, but it's still highly usable.

Ch...I'm not here for these ghetto spellings.
My story and I'm sticking to it.

It's not my favorite Brandy album (That would be Full Moon), but I think it's tied with Two Eleven for being Brandy's most cohesive album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
soooo frankmusik the british synth pop messiah of 2009 who signed to island in 2011, moved to america and did a collab with far east bowel movement has finally returned to his senses, gone independent and returned to his old sound

his new stuff is pretty damn good, check it out

map
captain

his album was due for april 1st but has just been delayed : (

Cheers for this, really like the map
Better off as 2 was my soundtrack for a summer way back, still an amazing track

Lil Debbie - RATCHETS

Ok, this is ratchet as hell (and borderline terrible). But it's kinda so bad it's good, not to mention this might HONESTLY be the BEST video I've seen all year.

Actually quite like this
Lil Debbie looks scarily a lot like Kreayshawn though

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So, Grown Woman hasn't been released. What is Bey doing.
This era has been such a mess. I've HAD it with her
ibjQQNVCmuwZco.gif

It's only early! Give her a chance
to disappoint you further

Uk Top 10 (Link to the top 40 + album chart)

1. Duke Dumont - Need U (100%)
2. Pink - Just Give Me A Reason
3. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
4. The Saturdays - What About Us
5. Bastille Pompeii
6. PJ & Duncan - Let's Get Ready to Rhumble
7. Nelly - Hey Porsche
8. Pitbull - Feel This Moment
9. Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man
10. Michael Bublé - It's A Beautiful Day

Recomend Duke Dumont (if someone could gif the fat guy in the video popin and locking, I would be appreciative), The Saturdays and Bastille. Outside of that quite a vile top ten tbh
Didn't even realise that Michael Bublé had new material
If I have pink on the radio one more time I will commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom