• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Beyontroll? Poor the hiv. At least they have something to look forward to, unlike the monsters.
cry.gif

Beysus trying it agaiN. She could slay lives right now with that bop but isn't working with our schedule, lol.

The crown's just sitting there in the mud and nobody's paying it no mind. Gaga can't reach it from her wheelchair and Beyonce's been too busy exacerbating US-Cuba relations in a braided weave.

Maybe my girl Christina will release some Japanime single tomorrow and take a dive in that mud.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Beysus trying it agaiN. She could slay lives right now with that bop but isn't working with our schedule, lol.

The crown's just sitting there in the mud and nobody's paying it no mind. Gaga can't reach it from her wheelchair and Beyonce's been too busy exacerbating US-Cuba relations in a braided weave.

Maybe my girl Christina will release some Japanime single tomorrow and take a dive in that mud.

Probably will dive into the mud but wont take the crown and happily ever after be at the mud.

So going by her own lyrics, she's been giving out blow jobs then?
This surprises you how?

SaintZ

Pic from the Here's To Never Growing Up video
Singing Radiohead at the top of my lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
Got a bottle of whatever but it's getting us drunk
Singing Here's To Never Growing up

Running down the street yelling kiss my ass
And I'm yeah whatever we're still living like that
When the sun's going down we'll be raising our cups
Singing Here's To Never Growing up

ibef6tqEpyRCqQ.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Why Ciara still pressed tho? I thought her bathroom tour was a success?

I think the real question here is how Ciara is still getting booked for interviews.

ibj7VGxgxGWIF0.gif

Icicle

Why Ciara still pressed tho? I thought her bathroom tour was a success?

How is she pressed? She was asked about her relationship with Rihanna and she responded honestly and with class. If any you guys actually watched the interview you would know she also said "I've never had an issue with her...I've always [come] from a place of love and support ever since when we hung out a little bit...whatever's supposed to happen will happen...there's love and peace in my universe always"

The pressed one here is Rihanna. She's the one repeatedly taking to social media to put down Ciara. Rihanna must be threatened by talent. She must also be realizing that God seemingly heard the Unity Church's prayer for Ciara; Body Party will likely be Top 10 on Urban stations by next week, going for Rhythmic adds tomorrow, and Ciara will be on 106 and Park to debut the video this week.

i8KtZAVyhmCt7.gif

I can't at Bey's era being a mess.

I 100% expected her to slay efficiently in the lead up to the super bowl. How could things have gone so wrong?

No one seems to be slaying effortlessly this year.

It'll be a 5 day ban for album 5. Beyoncé needs to see what she's done to her biggest fan. It's a sacrifice we both have to make. For the future of the Hive. For the future of Humanity.

Still no Beyonce single, eh?

Everything is going according to plan.

#Beyonic

iexXC5XAdmktT.gif

You did this to us.

I'll see to it that Christina never releases another single again.

Wait... ;__;

I don't know when Grown Woman is coming out, but when it does release you will all be slain, skewered and trashed. The bandwagoning in here will be FLAW. LESS.

It'll be a 5 day ban for album 5. Beyoncé needs to see what she's done to her second biggest fan. It's a sacrifice we both have to make. For the future of the Hive. For the future of Humanity.

Fixed for accuracy and justice. <3

DMeisterJ

Banned
Beyonce, Azealia, and Gaga. Three people who don't understand the concept of time. I'll excuse Gaga due to her injury, but even before then, she's been teasing ARTPOP forever.

I'm so glad my fave is on a cyclical release schedule, Lead Single in September, Album in November. It's so easy to stan when you can schedule the time to do so. But this year will be a bit different since she'll be on tour during the release time, so I'm not so sure we'll get an album this year (unless it's a RihRelease).

Beyonce, Azealia, and Gaga. Three people who don't understand the concept of time. I'll excuse Gaga due to her injury, but even before then, she's been teasing ARTPOP forever.

I'm so glad my fave is on a cyclical release schedule, Lead Single in September, Album in November. It's so easy to stan when you can schedule the time to do so. But this year will be a bit different since she'll be on tour during the release time, so I'm not so sure we'll get an album this year (unless it's a RihRelease).

I know, you're so lucky that your fave isn't a perfectionist. Can you imagine if Rihanna delayed some of her music because she was passionate about making sure her album was the best it could be? I surely can'T

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Hoping for a greatest hits with ~5 new tracks or something

Although it's only 2 years till shes been around for 10 so I wouldnt be surprised if she waited and took a leaf out of Gods Aloud's book

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I just went to see the iTunes chart and was confused as to why Heart Attack dropped 10 spots between now and yesterday

then I noticed all this country music

ib05hg9pdG0iRj.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I know, you're so lucky that your fave isn't a perfectionist. Can you imagine if Rihanna delayed some of her music because she was passionate about making sure her album was the best it could be? I surely can'T

#icant at the pressure you're under. I wonder i Beyonce delayed 4 for a few years, would it still have been a steaming pile of shit. Hint hint, you can delay something forever, and it can still be shit, and you can spend a small amount of time on something and it can be perfection. Spending a longer amount of time on an album doesn't make it better, since it shouldn't take years to record ~60 minutes of music. Back in the day, many artists released multiple albums PER YEAR, so let's not come for Rih, cause by coming for her, you're coming for multiple other artists as welL.

Matt_

So glad country is paid dust in my country
Truly the worst genre of music

Anyone got any impressions of the new Paramore album?

#icant at the pressure you're under. I wonder i Beyonce delayed 4 for a few years, would it still have been a steaming pile of shit. Hint hint, you can delay something forever, and it can still be shit, and you can spend a small amount of time on something and it can be perfection. Spending a longer amount of time on an album doesn't make it better, since it shouldn't take years to record ~60 minutes of music. Back in the day, many artists released multiple albums PER YEAR, so let's not come for Rih, cause by coming for her, you're coming for multiple other artists as welL.

1) Yes, a delayed shitty album is still a shitty album. Fortunately none of us can speak on this since Beyonce doesn't release shitty albums, and Rihanna doesn't delay her shitty albums.

2) Coming for Rih for releasing shitty music on a cyclical schedule is easy because, as mentioned, her albums are shit. If they were great albums like most of Prince's sporadic releases then yes, I would take Rihanna to be someone who can pump out great music on a whim because that's just how she is. Unfortunately that's not how she is, and it's evident through said shit albums. Some people are fast workers. Other people just spam. Guess which category your inflated tube sock fave falls under.

Artemisia

Banned
Let's not do too much.

GGGB, Rated R, Loud, and Unapologetic are hardly shit.

The former 3 are pretty good, and the latter is just OK. TTT was pretty bad, I'll give you that.

no1curr about ha first 2 albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom