• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to come up with a PLU themed one lol, but it is too hard to get Kelly AND the text to fit on the ghetto 120/100 still avatars this site uses.
b80efe23.gif

As to Jordin. I never did buy her album, maybe I will pick it up. All I really know is Tattoo and No Air (which I do not use for obvious reasons).
I think you did a good job with your avatar. Now, Crumpet has sport a Kelly avatar. The trifecta must be completed!

I never bought Jordin's albums either. I've only streamed the heck out of them on MySpace, and now I do so on Spotify. I listened to "No Air" recently, and I still like it.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Kimbra is always posting stuff on Facebook like this:

Off to San Francisco next week then London for a whole month as the writing & receiving continues! SO much exciting stuff to share with you all. I am so pleased to be back in the creative space & am starting work with some AMAZING people. This may just be a hint & also may just blow your mind. I'm serious though - this is on another level. SO inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brec06BA6JU
Awesome week in the studio with the legendary Dan The Automator here in San Francisco. I really love this city. Off to London in a couple of days - excited for a solid European fix. Onward we go!
What a wild day. Spent jamming & writing music with the one & only Thundercat, his brother Ronald Bruner & Joel Whitley... Exhausted by how deep these guys are. Feel so lucky to be able to be making music with the crazy people I admire. Next level.
Here's the cat of Thunder himself tipping me on Zelda & Streetfighter soundtracks. Oh how I've been missing out. Such mad & mystical prog.

She's being inspired by Zelda soundtracks?!! *0*

Bladenic

Naw. She is definitely not as big as she was during the AIEW tour.

I don't mind the first outfit. That blue monstrosity tho......

True but I still feel bad for her. God remember how thin she used to be not even 4 years ago? She was still thin around All I Ever Wanted (albeit perhaps less so than before but not fat by any stretch). And she wasn't experiencing major career struggles like Xtina to justify this weight gain.

And the first outfit isn't that bad I guess, giving me doctor teas. Second wouldn't be AS bad if she wasn't wearing whatever you call those arm leggings. Gross.

Kelly Clarkson stans are no longer allowed to throw shade at Xtina's weight.

Ya we are. Our fav is successful, meaning that criticism of her weight just looks petty and is quickly forgotten.

Fat jokes only stick to flops.

True but I still feel bad for her. God remember how thin she used to be not even 4 years ago? She was still thin around All I Ever Wanted (albeit perhaps less so than before but not fat by any stretch). And she wasn't experiencing major career struggles like Xtina to justify this weight gain.

And the first outfit isn't that bad I guess, giving me doctor teas. Second wouldn't be AS bad if she wasn't wearing whatever you call those arm leggings. Gross.

Both >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dark Side Outfit

I am just counting my blessings.

During one pic she has a bunch of those CGI dots on her face. Meaning they are finally going all out on the production.

Bladenic

Check pop culture at large. Adele is routinely made fun of for being obese.

Just as Kelly Clarkson will be.

Your fave is a pig. deal.

Is Adele considered obese though? Fat sure, but I dunno about obese. Especially these days, I swear she looked thinner at the GG than she ever has before and that's after pumping out a little monster.

As for the Kelly/Xtine weight thing, Xtina continues to slim down while Kelly did slim down and then gained the majority back. So the ball's in Xtina's court, it remains to be seen if she stays thin or suffers a relapse.

royalan

Lindsey Lohan is a mess. But David Letterman is a disgusting sexist pig to her in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JBBwu7kad7g#!

Actually makes me feel bad for her. Contrast this with his interview with CHARLIE SHEEN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMDYdAB0MPs

David didn't seem to be too concerned with other people possibly getting hurt in this interview, even though Charlie was accused of actually hitting women. No, it was all about getting laughs.

I hate men.

Bladenic

Lindsey Lohan is a mess. But David Letterman is a disgusting sexist pig to her in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JBBwu7kad7g#!

Actually makes me feel bad for her. Contrast this with his interview with CHARLIE SHEEN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMDYdAB0MPs

David didn't seem to be too concerned with other people possibly getting hurt in this interview, even though Charlie was accused of actually hitting women. No, it was all about getting laughs.

I hate men.

WOW. This is insanely CRINGE WORTHY. Wtf?

She's handling it really well though, hitting him back.

She actually looks really nice. Except her Lana-esque lip transformation and immensely coarse voice.

royalan

WOW. This is insanely CRINGE WORTHY. Wtf?

She's handling it really well though, hitting him back.

She actually looks really nice. Except her Lana-esque lip transformation and immensely coarse voice.

It's despicable. I'm considering making a thread.

David Letterman, like most men on TV, is a bonified PUNK who would NEVER go in on the men that come on his show, but for some reason feels the need to keep it "straight up" with the women that come on his show.

This interview reminded me of the time Pho played the Madonna/Letterman interview in the plug room, and it was one of the first times I really respected Madge, because she held her own even though he was attempting to slut-shame her at every turn.

#MenAreTheDevil

txDhQzH.jpg

ThinTINA is coming!
iiZhYPJQWMfau.gif

She looks so good. ;____;

I hope seeing Rihanna in concert got her feeling the itch to be back on stage herself. ;___;

Also, she didn't come back from Japan just for the Diamonds Tour. She's been back. She was only in Japan for a few days...which lends some credibility to the rumors that she was there less for a vacation and more for business dealings.

botty

Banned
She looks so good. ;____;

I hope seeing Rihanna in concert got her feeling the itch to be back on stage herself. ;___;

Also, she didn't come back from Japan just for the Diamonds Tour. She's been back. She was only in Japan for a few days...which lends some credibility that she was there less for a vacation and more for business dealings.

I was telling DMJ that I am here for a Rihanna collab. Xtina can ride her barbados ass straight to #1 for all I care. I guess we'll hear some news about what the legend is doing by the end of the year.

iiZhYPJQWMfau.gif

royalan

I was telling DMJ that I am here for a Rihanna collab. Xtina can ride her barbados ass straight to #1 for all I care. I guess we'll hear some news about what the legend is doing by the end of the year.

iiZhYPJQWMfau.gif

This reminds me of those rumors that Xtina was gonna be featured on the Birthday Cake Remix before we found out it was really Bruises.

That would have been so hot. ;___;

It's not even my birth-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEYEYEYYEIVDIFKBIYEBFYYEYYDYVEFYEFYE-OHHHHHHHH-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YAYYYYYY-OH-OH-EYYYY-OHHHHHHHH-WOOO!!!!

botty

Banned
This reminds me of those rumors that Xtina was gonna be featured on the Birthday Cake Remix before we found out it was really Bruises.

That would have been so hot. ;___;

It's not even my birth-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEYEYEYYEIVDIFKBIYEBFYYEYYDYVEFYEFYE-OHHHHHHHH-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YAYYYYYY-OH-OH-EYYYY-OHHHHHHHH-WOOO!!!!

Ok, it is too late for me to be arguing with kanye stans in OT, and getting THIS excited over Xtina's future music this early in the year.

Good night <33

5zvrU.png

Bladenic

Never mind what I said before, Ashtrays and Heartbreaks slays.

Ashtrays and heartbreaks
I lost some, let's toast to one
So put 'em high, lets reminisce
You're gonna aim, but you'll never miss
Ashtrays and heartbreaks
I lost some, let's toast to one
So raise a glass to the memories
Set 'em free and fill up all those ashtrays
Fill up all those ashtrays

acj35.gif
acj35.gif
acj35.gif

So far:

Heart Attack > A&H > Avril's new song > literally anything else > Come & Get It

acj35.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
David Letterman was such a dick
Nice to see Lindsay looking good and happy again though, and she handled the whole thing really well
Might go see Scary Movie 5 just for her

To kind of sum up what is going on with Kelly right now:

PLU now released to radio and Music Video shot.

Video is confirmed to be big budget including CGI. Should be released in a month or so.

Xmas album confirmed for Q4 2013. Half finished and being produced by Greg Kirsten.

6th studio album confirmed for early 2014.

Next pop/country singles have already been selected, will also come early 2014.

Will be touring will M5 later this summer.

Still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your favs.

Bladenic

To kind of sum up what is going on with Kelly right now:

PLU now released to radio and Music Video shot.

Video is confirmed to be big budget including CGI. Should be released in a month or so.

Xmas album confirmed for Q4 2013. Half finished and being produced by Greg Kirsten.

6th studio album confirmed for early 2014.

Next pop/country singles have already been selected, will also come early 2014.

Will be touring will M5 later this summer.

Still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your favs.

Wut? Already confirmed an album and single for next year? Gyal bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom