• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wut? Already confirmed an album and single for next year? Gyal bye.

I think she in a hurry to get out of her contract with RCA and her 6th is the last one.

Probably isn't a bad idea since she has had quite a bit of momentum, and hopefully they can keep it going into the next era.

I assume 'You Ain't Gunna Like This' is the country single..... though it would be odd for her to have already performed it over a year before it is actually released.

Maybe it will be an early summer single THIS year? Then a different country single next year.

Bladenic

I think she in a hurry to get out of her contract with RCA and her 6th is the last one.

Probably isn't a bad idea since she has had quite a bit of momentum, and hopefully they can keep it going into the next era.

I assume You Ain't Gunna Like This is the country single..... though it would be odd for her to have already performed it over a year before it is actually released. Maybe it will be an early summer single?

Oh, I thought the GH was gonna release her from her contract. Oh well.

And not sure if this was news, but a few days ago I was driving when a radio DJ said that apparently Adam Levine was fuming over Kelly apparently getting talked about more regarding their tour.

I'm still confused about this tour. Is she the opener, or is it a joint tour?

Oh, I thought the GH was gonna release her from her contract. Oh well.

And not sure if this was news, but a few days ago I was driving when a radio DJ said that apparently Adam Levine was fuming over Kelly apparently getting talked about more regarding their tour.

I'm still confused about this tour. Is she the opener, or is it a joint tour?

Greatest Hits albums and Xmas albums do not count towards the contract totals.

Kelly has actual fans so it is expected. Maroon 5 has a ton of people who "like" them, but not many who "love" them. Unlike Kellegend. I look forward to his seething on tour when 1/4 of the audience leaves after Kelly's set like they did when she toured with The Fray.

She is more that an opener, but no quite a co-headliner. The way I understand it is there will be two openers, then Kelly, then another feature, then Maroon 5. If we are just looking at M5/Kelly I understand it will be about 60/40. Kelly's set will be a little more than an hour.

Trigger

Greatest Hits albums and Xmas albums do not count towards the contract totals.

Kelly has actual fans so it is expected. Maroon 5 has a ton of people who "like" them, but not many who "love" them. Unlike Kellegend. I look forward to his seething on tour when 1/4 of the audience leaves after Kelly's set like they did when she toured with The Fray.

She is more that an opener, but no quite a co-headliner. The way I understand it is there will be two openers, then Kelly, then another feature, then Maroon 5. If we are just looking at M5/Kelly I understand it will be about 60/40. Kelly's set will be a little more than an hour.

nnnnnnn

Did that really happen?

SaintZ

Avril has finally cracked the US iTunes Top 10. It was a slow process but it finally got there.

ibbKDwBfDu7kn7.gif

Ngl, it's gonna be a difficult battle against Justin and P!nk but let's see what happens.

SaintZ

YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 14m

So rocky takes a direct blow to my image about dark skin and purple lipstick, then as soon as I'm a offended .... I'm the bad guy.
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 13m

Typical day in the life of AB.
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 9m

That comment was so hurtful. Like hurtful beyond measure. Coming from him especially......
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 7m

It made me cry. It did.
YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 1m

Especially since rocky stole my hair style from the 212 video ..... 😒
Now Azealia has a beef with A$AP. At first I thought she was being serious until the last tweet.

Gyal stahp.

cory64

Beyonce and Nine Inch Nails to headline Made in America Festival in Philadelphia
http://blbrd.co/YkL1Ce

Bey is a step down from Jay and GOOD Music but NIN is a step up from Pearl Jam so idk.
Solange
Gaslight Anthem
Queens of the Stone Age
Emeli Sandé
A$AP Rocky
Schoolboy Q
Walk the Moon
Jesse Rose
Kendrick Lamar
Miguel
Fitz and The Tantrums
Wolfgang Gartner
AlunaGeorge
Haim
Wiz Khalifa
Nero
Ab-Soul
Feed Me
Crystal Fighters
GTA
Jay Rock
3LAU
Imagine Dragons
Calvin Harris
Skrillex
Redlight
Rudimental
Phoenix
2 Chainz
Deadmau5
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
TJR
Public Enemy

Mau ®

Got me up all night, all I'm singing is love songs
She got me up all night, constant drinking and love songs
She got me up all night, down and out with these love songs
She got me up all night, drown it out with these love songs
She got me up all night, all I'm singing is love songs
She got me up all night, constant drinking and love songs
She got me up all night, down and out with these love songs
She got me open all night, got me open all night

tumblr_m8mua4tnxm1qlvzcfo1_500.gif

Mau ®

I've been spilling the tea on Nicki's impending demise for well over a year but the POP-GAF Barbz did not want to listen to mE.

botty

Banned
But they all would have been flops and she'd be wasting away in Los Angeles for 16 weeks not doing music.

But it wouldn't matter to the stan. As long as their fave was bringing out videos and new material they would be here for it. I shouldn't expect a RIHceipt stan to understand this though.

ij9r2o00vXLBL.gif

Mau ®

If GaGa had Nicki's mindset all her videos would be HORRIBLE.
coffee2.gif

As long as their fave was bringing out videos and new material they would be here for it. I shouldn't expect a RIHceipt stan to understand this though.

ij9r2o00vXLBL.gif

If anything, the #Navy understand this BETTER than anyone
f58a8b71.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
But it wouldn't matter to the stan. As long as their fave was bringing out videos and new material they would be here for it. I shouldn't expect a RIHceipt stan to understand this though.

ij9r2o00vXLBL.gif

Rih stans understand new material. We get it every 52 weeks. You tried it tho.

royalan

I've come around, and now I actually like Nicki on AI's panel. Although I'm not sure if that's due to her genius or just how fucking dead everyone else on that panel is.

Love or hate her, there's no denying that she brings an energy to the panel that is SORELY lacking. They're all so fucking uptight and take themselves way too seriously.

Of course, she WILL likely take the blame for Idol's continued ratings plummet.

Trigger

Yup. Good times.

Though M5 is a much bigger band, and they are the headliner, so I don't expect it to be quite as bad this time around.

RIP

The Fray has a few decent songs.

I've come around, and now I actually like Nicki on AI's panel. Although I'm not sure if that's due to her genius or just how fucking dead everyone else on that panel is.

Love or hate her, there's no denying that she brings an energy to the panel that is SORELY lacking. They're all so fucking uptight and take themselves way too seriously.

Mmhmm. Several people seem keen to blame Idol's problems on her when I think the real issue is a flat crop of contestants.

botty

Banned

People say that Nicki is the reason they are leaving the show, yet it's interesting that none of the other judges are reasons to KEEP watching. All the reviewers, and most people who have been with the show long say that she is the best part of the show. In my opinion, the ratings are dropping because America can't vote for what they want: A white guy with a guitar. They either have to vote for a homosexual, minority, a woman, or Lazaro. And for some strange reason America is still here for Lazaro, but still... Nicki is not even remotely as messy and ridiculous as Steven Tyler was, so people are just using her as a scapegoat at this point.

Your fave stans Rihanna, why can't you?

Royalan already spilled the Tea on this. Xtina does not want the fighters to be attacking Rihanna right now.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Haven't done one of these in a biT

ChartNews said:
Hot Digital Songs: #5 Stay, @Rihanna Feat. @MikkyEkko 207,000 (2,009,000 total).

x

So "Stay" becomes her second double-platinum single from #UNAPOLOGETIC, and it also clocks up 2 places on the Hot 100 this week, back to #4 in it's 9th week in the Hot 100 Top 10.

16llef6-jpg.gif

*.*

Satch

Banned
why is Two Way Street so good like ugh jesus i cant stop listening to it

i cannot wait for the return of Kimbrallah so that my life can be further enriched by her uplifting, enlightening song-stories

#AnimeClub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom