• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
why is Two Way Street so good like ugh jesus i cant stop listening to it

i cannot wait for the return of Kimbrallah so that my life can be further enriched by her uplifting, enlightening song-stories

#AnimeClub

Get ready for Kimbra's Zelda's Lullaby funk remix

i7vpiehJZjit6.gif

Majmun

So. I guess Lana Del Rey won't be releasing any new singles from Paradise Edition? I thought Cola was going to be her next single.

I read that Young & Beautiful from the Great Gatsby OST will get a video. The song sounds really good.

Aguila

#ICONIC
So. I guess Lana Del Rey won't be releasing any new singles from Paradise Edition? I thought Cola was going to be her next single.

I read that Young & Beautiful from the Great Gatsby OST will get a video. The song sounds really good.

She said she was doing a video for Gods & Monsters and Bel Air. But then she also has a Dark Paradise video that she's never released. idk what she'll do next ;_;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
When My Heart Breaks video: http://youtu.be/D-dkagUJAd8

What kind of metaphorical journey through her country. She should run with Ellie.
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

o and I guess here's Cassie's Paradise video too: http://vimeo.com/63689486

If I wasn't watching the video, I would have thought that Cassie song was sung by cheryl cole

Vanbot giving me robyn teas. Much better song than that boring thing cassia has put out

RubyFaith

Whenever I backtrack and try to click youtube links the videos end up being removed by someone and I'm too lazy to just go to another source. The hassle.

iFUzjRH9g2qux.gif

So that's my complaint for the day.

I decided that I will like Ciara again if she switches up music genres and starts channeling Janet Jackson.

She performed really well on Ellen live but the song sucks. Her music is the problem.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Why doesn't amazon have autorip for Charli's album

and why is there no deluxe version of it in the US

why are all my faves such hews in the United States of Flopmerica

iNAb5RrVPjI4r.gif

Not that Xtina gif being the icon for POPGAF on Last.fm. *dead*

Anyways, I'm super stoked about Kelly's "People Like Us" video. It's going to be amazing ya'll! I just know it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Here's To Never Growing Up has grown on me so much and I just heard it for the first time using headphones, lord let me purchase ha

Say, won't you say forever stay
If you stay forever hey
We can stay forever young
iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

Here's To Never Growing Up has grown on me so much and I just heard it for the first time using headphones, lord let me purchase ha
Yes! I'm glad it has grown on you. :D

This is easily the song of the year, right now. It's incredible and perfect and I never, ever expected it.
Paramore really did knock it out of the park with "Still Into You". I need to purchase their album sometime this year.

royalan

Britney's "Piece of Me"
Between this and her cover of "My Prerogative" it's clear that Brit does "fuck you" anthems really well.

Robyn's "Hang With Me"
Because...it's fucking Robyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom