• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
I LOVE IT FT. FABOLOUS

ittyfF7tkU16C.gif

This song shits so hard.

ib25jES5wMIE0P.gif

royalan

I'll have to check out that SZA then because this Cassie tape is SLAYING me!!!

It's like someone took the Ratchet-Rih tracks from the first half of Unapologetic, tightened up the production, and spread the idea across an entire mixtape. It's pretty. It's hood. It's ratchet. I love it. Two of the tracks even kind of sound like "Pour It Up".

Mau ®

It's like someone took the Ratchet-Rih tracks from the first half of Unapologetic, tightened up the production, and spread the idea across an entire mixtape. It's pretty. It's hood. It's ratchet. I love it. Two of the tracks even kind of sound like "Pour It Up".

This is the best way to describe it.

I LOVE IT *.*

royalan

Do my dance on yo dick
Ooh you know you love this shit
Do my dance on yo dick
Ooh you know you love this shit
(fuck it right boy!)

I'm done. I'm fucking DONE.

Majmun

I'm going to give this Cassie mixtape a try. I usually avoid her music because I find her voice very lackluster. It has like no identity at all. So boring, monotone and no emotion. Her voice gives me Kim K and Heidi Montag teas

All of her songs would've sound better if they were sung by Rihanna.

Mau ®

The whole mixtape is like a "Pour it Up" 45min extended remix.

It's shitting right now. I can't at this unexpected slayage.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm so disappointed and confused by "Sound of Love." She already had a track with the same name, but this one is totally different (and worse).

DMeisterJ

Banned
Turn Up
Do My Dance
Bad Bitches

Are the standouts.

The rest are bops, and Numb is awful, but that's par for the course for a Rick Ross feature.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna - Unapologetic 20,608 (908,913)

Unapologetic has clocked over 900k sales over the past 20 weeks *.*

It'll be certified platinum by the RIAA anyday now, and it will actually scan platinum sometime before the end of May
QvbOKH2.gif

--

What song is Bad Bitches? I don't have that one.

It's right after "Do my dance"

Mau ®

Bad Bitches had me dancing in my chair at work. It slays!

Rihanna - Unapologetic 20,608 (908,913)

Unapologetic has clocked over 900k sales over the past 20 weeks *.*

It'll be certified platinum by the RIAA anyday now, and it will actually scan platinum sometime before the end of May
QvbOKH2.gif

It will pass TTT in sales
QvbOKH2.gif

royalan

Ahh, for some reason it didn't sync with iTunes with the rest of the tracks.

Listening now. *.*

EDIT:

OMG-fjlbvas:DFOivn;oINV;OEINV;OIENV;OEROBV;OERNG

My momma toooooold meeeee
Make that NIGGA spend ittttttt
that's the only way you getttiiiiiiin
His 50s 10s and 20s!!!

ibjCCGedYfL9vf.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
ok yeah, Des is right: this SZA ep is the best thing right now. I don't care as much for ratchet junk, I want my pop Cassie back. :(

Production on the Cassie tape is immaculate, but she might be the most boring singer in the world.

I'm going to give this Cassie mixtape a try. I usually avoid her music because I find her voice very lackluster. It has like no identity at all. So boring, monotone and no emotion. Her voice gives me Kim K and Heidi Montag teas

Preach!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

No lies detected sis (And I actually dont like Rihanna so that means a lot)

royalan

I don't think you guys should look at Cassie as a "singer".

Outside of "Me and U" I HATED Cassie's first album, because it was a bunch of tracks from a girl who couldn't sing worth shit but was trying it anyway.

Ever since "King of Hearts" though, I think she's given up the ghost on that. I don't think she's "singing" so much as embracing the inherent swag-factor in her vocal delivery. She's got this unmistakable ice princess/too-cool-to-care quality in her vocals, and I think she's developing that more than actually trying to sing.

She's like a female Nelly/Drake. In fact, I'm surprised by how much rapping she does on this mixtape.

I don't think you guys should look at Cassie as a "singer".

Outside of "Me and U" I HATED Cassie's first album, because it was a bunch of tracks from a girl who couldn't sing worth shit but was trying it anyway.

Ever since "King of Hearts" though, I think she's given up the ghost on that. I don't think she's "singing" so much as embracing the inherent swag-factor in her vocal delivery. She's got this unmistakable ice princess/too-cool-to-care quality in her vocals, and I think she's developing that more than actually trying to sing.

She's like a female Nelly/Drake. In fact, I'm surprised by how much rapping she does on this mixtape.
Her first album was just OK, but worth it for "Long Way 2 Go." That's my fav song ever from her.

She had 2 unreleased albums that leaked online that were better, and a third one (The one King of Hearts belonged to) that I hadnt listened to. Cassie has pretty good taste in what she picks for her music. She is just criminally hated for whatever reason.

royalan

Lord...NAWT Gaming Side getting some Microsoft employee fired.

And I thought PopGAF was the authority on dragging.

Let me go lurK.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Short version.

RUMOR: MICROSOFT NEXT CONSOLE ALWAYS ONLINE

GAF: NFIODFIUSDIKFJHBGIDUGOJDFHODSF THEY CANT DO THIS TO US THE INTERNET CONNECTION ISNT GOOD ALL THE TIME YADDA YADDA AHIOIHDSOHSD

MSEMPLOYEE: YDHUFIDSIHFGDSFODSHFDOS U MAD DHIODHASJD?JSADSADSAD WHY WOULD I LIVE SOMEWHERE WITH BAD INTERNET IFHDFHSDPFHDSOFH

GAF: SADIOHSAPDJHG= OISAHDIOSADP JUSTICE!!!!!

MSEMPLOYEE: *FIRED*

SaintZ

Koodo sis Im about to meet your childhood idol.

Im organizing her press conference *.*
Fey looks great, you can see why she could fool everyone when she lied about her age. She's also a very nice person, too bad she hasn't had any hits in a while. Also, itz, are you in Mexico? I thought you were living in Spain.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
How addictive is Mad Men? I'm bored and about to watch the pilot, but I've got a crap tony of exams in a month

Artemisia

Banned
How addictive is Mad Men? I'm bored and about to watch the pilot, but I've got a crap tony of exams in a month

It's funny because it's not as engaging compared to shows like Homeland and Breaking Bad, but it's still quite addictive when you get to know (and like) some of the characters and want to see where things go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom