• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It's funny because it's not as engaging compared to shows like Homeland and Breaking Bad, but it's still quite addictive when you get to know (and like) some of the characters and want to see where things go with them.

I'm only 20 mins in but this german doctor girl is fantastic. She a recurring character?

edit; why is everyone a sexist pig D:

botty

Banned
Anyone else in a really good mood today?

iGCK3srhScBG2.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Stop, it's the 60s. That's how it was. If you can't stand something so minuscule then just stop watching now, it only gets worse.

iGCK3srhScBG2.gif

Oh sit.
Just not use to it is all, will take some getting use to

DMeisterJ

Banned
I hope she has fun trying to win 100k being exposed as a liar. Does she not know about how Dan got clockedT for that last year?

She's so stupid.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
remember how Gaga named her wheelchair Emma after one of her fans

emma said:
Alright everyone.. This is something I've been hiding for almost a month now, and because it's going to come out no matter what, I decided to tell you all that Gaga herself reached out to me and is hooking me up with her team of doctors, plus others, that did her surgery in NYC as I have been needing a hip replacement for quite some time (my left hip dislocated almost two weeks ago too.. I know, perfect timing, right?) do potentially do my procedure as well. We're planning on flying out this weekend, all expenses paid, for a consult. She won't be there, but the gesture is absolutely incredible and I broke down sobbing immediately afterwards. My entire immediate family is coming with me on this new journey and words can't describe how incredibly BLESSED I am. I feel as though this whole thing was planned by God and it still hasn't quite hit me yet. I would like to send a MASSIVE thank you to Gaga, her entire team, as well as Cynthia and Joe for doing an incredible job of raising the most beautiful person I know.. And of course GOD. I am going to end this here, but it is just part one of an incredible journey and I can't wait to share it with you all. Thank you for being so amazing and supportive, I love you. Xoxo

smile.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Considering Cassie's mixtape is an album full of Ratchet anthems circa Talk That Talk and Unapologetic, I'm surprised Rob isn't stanning.

And here I was thinking that you'd love it.

Child no. It's so boring. There's not nearly enough SANGING happening. Nice production and rap features are a dime a dozen. Hew introduced the JoJo mixtape to the group? THAT is still in rotation.

If you could handle the truth I'd never lie to you
If you did what you’re supposed to do I’d still be with you
You’re so busy loving yourself
There’s no room for anyone else
(But the truth is)
If you could handle the truth I’d never
I would never lie never lie never lie
But you don’t even try even try even try
I hate lying to you but you can’t handle the truth

imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif

Im surprised too since Unapologetic is his fav album of the last 12 months.

Comparing.... whatever this mess is, is an insult to Unapologetic.

Considering Cassie's mixtape is an album full of Ratchet anthems circa Talk That Talk and Unapologetic, I'm surprised Rob isn't stanning.

Why stan a knock off when you can enjoy the original?

i2YJXTIEDqlFq.gif

3phemeral

Child no. It's so boring. There's not nearly enough SANGING happening. Nice production and rap features are a dime a dozen. Hew introduced the JoJo mixtape to the group? THAT is still in rotation.

(But the truth is)

imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif
I can't believe I somehow missed this. I'm so going to check this out. :)

royalan

(But the truth is)

imHfc2B1uV4EE.gif

Comparing.... whatever this mess is, is an insult to Unapologetic.

Why stan a knock off when you can enjoy the original?

i2YJXTIEDqlFq.gif

You went into a Cassie mixtape expecting Sangin?

indfwD1G07jdn.gif

Ok sis...lol

royalan

I thought you'd like it because it's ratchet with some hot-as-fire ass beats.

I'm STILL two-steppin to this all these hours later. Might be my favorite release of the year so far. ;____;

royalan

I will say Cassie's "Numb" has something in common with Rihanna's "Numb" other than the title

They're both chill, "get high to this" cuts...that get ruined by a wack male feature.

I make music to numb your brain...

Icicle

Janet Jackson News (Maybe)

A few weeks ago, one of Janet's choreographers (and many of your faves, but he has a particularly long and close relationship with Janet), Gil Duldulao, shared this on Facebook.

q2usxTR.jpg

A short reel of some of his choreography

Also within the past couple weeks, Janet Jackson has created her own SoundCloud page. It's mostly blank (no music) with just a few links to her other official sites, her stylized logo, and her location (hint: it's not Islamaland). With her SoundCloud appearing just as her choreographer is talking about working with her, I can't help but get a little exciteD.

BONUS:
Apparently there's going to be a Janet Jackson flash mob in San Francisco on May 16th to celebrate her birthday. I'm so proud, it really came as no shock when we were named the best city in America. I'm legitimately upset that I didn't know about this sooner; I missed out on the choreography lessons. Of course I'll go and watch/support them as a spectator, but I'll never be able to forgive myself missing out on the perfect platform for introducing the world to Icicle JACKSON.

Anyway, here is a video of them doing a 'practice run' of Together Again (On May 16th, they'll also be doing Miss You Much, Escapade, If, Nasty, and All For You). They picked the most godawful touristy area of the city to do it in, (Fisherman's Wharf, fyi) but you betta BELIEVE they got dat promo.

For being two months away from their 'real' performance, not to mention the difficulty of the choreography itself (they were incredibly faithful to the video, i.e. didn't neuter the dance for the sake of "flash mob choreography"), I thought they were pretty damn good.

What do you gerls think?

After watching, maybe you gorls can see why I say I don't know any black people? Not one in sight... in a Janet Jackson flash mob, no less. Lots of Hyoyeons tho. RIP.

iqLmckTsAKT81.gif

Not pleased that my posted has been paid absolute DUST. Even if you don't care about Janet Jackson News, at least skip to the BONUS part because it is LIFE-GIVING.

Artemisia

Banned
I think that Janet should have went out with a bang before quitting the entertainment business. A farewell tour/performance or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom