• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
If you thought that Yung Rapunxel would be the most unusual video you would see today, you were wrong.
I'm not even sure I can comprehend what that was
tumblr_mjih0sXCby1qc9rwwo1_400.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yung rapunxel trending on twitter

tumblr_lsoi14BORk1qzf76g.gif

Took her two years to write though
ibyuIZ8sbXdVcK.gif
ibyuIZ8sbXdVcK.gif

Matt_

fffff thats too far away, I need the album in June

iSObS7wKKp2Yx.gif

Might come sooner, she is doing a lot of festival dates over summer

Also, apparently she is now being handled by Polydor and interscope are just distributing, their copyright is on the video and someone on atrl said as such.
Part of the reason for the delay of the song apparently

SJ2L747.png

Matt_

98 in the UK!

Congrats to Paramore on their #1 album. I'm going to assume the hew that is in number 2 is some country artist?

Majmun

98 in the UK!

Congrats to Paramore on their #1 album. I'm going to assume the hew that is in number 2 is some country artist?

I had to look him up. And you're right.

He seems to be the Rihanna of country music

Albums

2005 Time Well Wasted VS #2 Platina
2006 Brad Paisley Christmas Goud
2007 5th Gear
2008 Play
2009 American Saturday Night
2010 Hits Alive
2011 This is Country Music

Matt_

Do you think it's Britney's vocals on this Will.I.am track?

Bang bang

Sounds like it good be, but then it could be any hew with a london accent

Song is absolutely vile apart from the Bang bang chorus bit though

And judging from the youtube comments he's been borrowing from other artists again, or is that the track where he didnt credit someone?

Edit; why has he put his entire album + deluxe tracks up on youtube a week before release?

Mau ®

It's not really rare in country to see yearly releases tho.

Not as common as, say, urban music but still a rather normal thing.

Matt_

Totally forgot about this mix. It's good *.*

That's a classic. I didn't hear it when listening to the William song.

Oh wait, of course...
William is definitely sampling it

Yeh definitely. Didn't really hear it at first but it's obvious when you get it. Explains why I like the chorus
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

The two that made Epic are credited on wikipedia, but whether will actually got permission, who knows.
Truly the azealia banks of the production world.

Good grief, just realised this is the song that is on the Great Gatsby soundtrack
Previews of all the tracks http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=5snA5TEse9w

Matt_

Lord the Emile Sande of crazy in love sounds fucking amazing!

ib0GjJ8GS7CRnn.gif

The nero track! The Sia Track! God this soundtrack is amazing!

Matt_

It's on the deluxe version and this one is just the normal apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom