• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

not compared to Thinking of Jesus, Only Wanna Dance With God, and of course Allah That Matters

iSObS7wKKp2Yx.gif

YASSSSS SIS TAKE THEM TO CHURCH!!!!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Demi is more successful than Selena. At least I hope so. Demi is a basic bitch by pop standards but Selena is the most BASIC bitch EVER.

RubyFaith

Be on the look out. Brown Eyed Girls may make a debut in 'Murica. If they manage to get past the Asian stereotype and break through with their talent and presence, they will be a force to reckon with.

They are, after all, keeping Psy famous.

beg6.gif

royalan

Be on the look out. Brown Eyed Girls may make a debut in 'Murica. If they manage to get past the Asian stereotype and break through with their talent and presence, they will be a force to reckon with.

beg6.gif

bi;odfnhv;odifnvzdjondjvdbfjobv;odzbnfonzdf

I FUCKIN LOVE THE BROWN EYED GIRLS

THESE HOES SLAY!

THEIR X-RATED CONCERT GAVE ME EVERYTHING

dskvn;lsklfnzdviozdnfk;lngled

Tokubetsu

Just want to be on the bow of a massive ship while "Set Me Free" from True Romance plays.

And you close your eyes and you twist your smile

‘Cause you can feel my pain

iNKJ3Pv3CBq2H.gif

Bladenic

Taylor's tour looks like one of those big time broadway productions. I'm really surprised by the amount of stage production she has, considering her music and all.

Well she does need to have something to distract the masses from her pitchy, subpar live performances.

Artemisia

Banned
Well she does need to have something to distract the masses from her pitchy, subpar live performances.

Taylor's vocals are much better when she is in her element, performing in front of fans. Go watch the Speak Now World Tour for receipts. A masterpiece in live performance.

Styles

I wouldn't go that far Arte sis, but her tour performances are superior to the ones that are aired live. She has her off days and let me tell you, they are off.. However she nails her performances during the acoustic set.

Koodo

Banned
I've never seen someone in absence being raked over the coals as hard as Xtincta. Impressions around the Internet cannot stop gushing over the new judges and throwing venom at the disposed trash; and the soaring ratings are reflecting this.

Apparently The Voice is now the #1 show in the Hispanic demographic. Shakira must be one BIG FAT DOLLAR SIGN to NBC execs.

royalan

Shakira and Usher bore me, and I DO miss Christina and CeeLo stanning aside (heck, I don't even really stan CeeLo). And I think Christina was a much more subversive judge than Safekira will ever be.

But I do commend the producers for really emphasizing chemistry among the judges. It has been The Voice's consistent strength, and Usher and Shakira fit in well enough in that regard.

I'm not convinced that the show is rising in ratings because of Usher and Shakira and not because of the strength of the show itself, but I won't try to take slam the new judges. Ursh and Shaky are doing a fine job on the show so far.

Although I DO kiiiiiiii at the fact that Christina is nowhere near this show and yet is STILL talked about more than any other judge. The impact. No wonder haters seethe.

Koodo

Banned
It seems like Emblem 3, the douches from X Factor, have their debut single out:

While browsing itunes just now I noticed Emblem3's debut single "Chloe" is sitting at #38 on the itunes charts. So far they have been the biggest commercial success out of the 2012 season. Still waiting on Fifth Harmony's single...
I can't be bothered to ASSESS. Someone should sacrifice themselves for the kiis of us all.

When is 5th Harmony dropping a single? They are the only X Factor contestants that I am here for.

If either they, or Little Mix, smash in the states I will be content.

royalan

It seems like Emblem 3, the douches from X Factor, have their debut single out:

I can't be bothered to ASSESS. Someone should sacrifice themselves for the kiis of us all.

...omg.

It's like LFO meets One Direction meets some drunken frat boy puking on the side of the road.

Completely fucking awful in every dudebro way you'd expect it to be.

Artemisia

Banned
yall keep propping up fifth-month-after-losing-x-factor-and-still-have-no-single-out harmony, meanwhile Little Mix is beginning to slay US radio and their debut album is already charting with preorders.

iSObS7wKKp2Yx.gif

royalan

yall keep propping up fifth-month-after-losing-x-factor-and-still-have-no-single-out harmony, meanwhile Little Mix is beginning to slay US radio and their debut album is already charting with preorders.

iSObS7wKKp2Yx.gif

Little Tarts will flop.

Get ready for Nu Destiny's Child.

royalan

Little Mix is from the UK so they are already winning

US pop acts stay doing the absolute least

iSObS7wKKp2Yx.gif

The UK is getting ready to be slayed by MKS - the most anticipated girl group of the year.

Their days are numbered, hun.

5th Harmony is being groomed for big things.

Artemisia

Banned
can we discuss how the US has taken to this vile trash so well

tumblr_mdun52CO8d1rw148oo1_1353520648_cover.jpg

Troublemaker is slaying radio, and the album is in the top 10 on iTunes.

Truly a dire state of affairs.

6zt4phhuzt1.gif

royalan

can we discuss how the US has taken to this vile trash so well

tumblr_mdun52CO8d1rw148oo1_1353520648_cover.jpg

Troublemaker is slaying radio, and the album is in the top 10 on iTunes.

Truly a dire state of affairs.

6zt4phhuzt1.gif

Ugh.

I tried with him but I just can't. It's like Michael Buble and Adam Levine had a baby and then abandoned it on Jason Mraz's doorstep to be raised in his sleazy ways.

ibnvtRM0WhsV5M.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Take him and keep him
He's fucking awful, and constantly being interviewed on the radio because he is friends with the djs

edit: new kesha?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

tumblr_mec52m0oWU1qef789o1_250.gif

Coming to snatch the wig off that vile psy cunt

beg6.gif

FUCK YES.
Although the Engrish in Abracadabra...

EDIT: What in the whole, earthly fuck was that Yung Rapunxel video I just--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom