• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
Just like how Bey's Back to Black does too *.*

gaga.gif

Right here

Sorry, I kind of buried it in an edit

the lana song yessssssssss

flo's and sia's songs sound great. and the CIL cover sounds good, too.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It's strange though, because the two tracks on the deluxe version are Bey's back to black and Jay z's song
They cut some deal to get more royalties or something?

Also seems to be a new development because the wiki page hasnt been updated

Bladenic

It's strange though, because the two tracks on the deluxe version are Bey's back to black and Jay z's song
They cut some deal to get more royalties or something?

Also seems to be a new development because the wiki page hasnt been updated

Greedy fuckers. Still fuming they aren't going to prison, where Bey's thieving ass belongs.

Majmun

Jay and Bey treated like ROYALTY again. The record company wants to sell the Deluxe version. They chose the right artists to do so.

Now, where can I preorder the Deluxe version?
i5w4qyxaBKq5U.gif

royalan

Wait...

So Azealia constantly gets criticized for pandering to the gays (with her lyrics, not so much her actions these days).

But nobody calls out Daft Punk for being mediocre drivel that gets uplifted due to shameless pandering to nerd culture?

CRS

Azaelia may have some technical skill but that's all she has. Everything else is shit about her. Never liked her and this is disregarding her Twitter antics.

Artemisia

Banned
Wait...

So Azealia constantly gets criticized for pandering to the gays (with her lyrics, not so much her actions these days).

But nobody calls out Daft Punk for being mediocre drivel that gets uplifted due to shameless pandering to nerd culture?

I agree, but where did this come from?

botty

Banned
I dunno, part of me wants ha to stay far, far away from any sort of spotlight. Lawd knows it hasn't been kind to her TV teen star sistren

Um, I watched Riki-Oh after you were talking about it the other day... UM.
I live for Rogan

Coming clean part 2.

I cannot.

I would be here for this, but I am hoping her next album is more like Dignity. Or maybe she will do something completely different.

Fey

Banned
number one single?

what the fuck is she talking about? Do people on TV just say whatever they want?

They do that a lot :l

I still remember the Idol season after the one Taylor Hicks won, Ryan claimed he and Katherine McPhee's new songs/albums were #1 and #2 on the charts or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom