• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Too busy making millions with his successful music and sold out world tour.

Puh-leaze. Without the group and that talent show, that chile would be nothing. He'd probably be uploading horrible covers of more Plain White T's songs on YouTube.

Azealia is doing it all on her own with no support from anyone. What kind of vocal hard-working queen?
ec20fb7f.gif

Puh-leaze. Without the group and that talent show, that chile would be nothing. He'd probably be uploading horrible covers of more Plain White T's songs on YouTube.

Azealia is doing it all on her own with no support from anyone. What kind of vocal hard-working queen?
ec20fb7f.gif

Rationalize why she is a flop, and he is a smash, all you like.

ec20fb7f.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Too busy making millions with his successful music and sold out world tour.

Plus he has to fit in his hobbies.

f2eIU8F.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif

Shame the rest of our favs have careers so they can't spend endless hours looking for attention on twitter like Azealia.

ec20fb7f.gif

He is successful cause he needs 4 more to keep him relevant. Solo career would probably flop harder than Lance Bass acting career. Also how it is his music when he and the rest are barely Simon Bowels puppets?

He is successful cause he needs 4 more to keep him relevant. Solo career would probably flop harder than Lance Bass acting career. Also how it is his music when he and the rest are barely Simon Bowels puppets?

Well in the hypothetical universe where he is a solo artist feel free to believe that he is a flop.

Here in the real world he remains unbothered, while Azealia remains unnoticed by the music buying public.

ec20fb7f.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Rationalize why she is a flop, and he is a smash, all you like.

ec20fb7f.gif

Azealia isn't even that much of a flop. She's gotten critical acclaim for her EP and I expect the same for her album. Her career is just starting.

ec20fb7f.gif

i c no lies.

Artemisia

Banned
The release of Over the Love got be back into listening to Florence.

Lover to Lover is still everything. The piano chord played throughout the song
ec20fb7f.gif

There's no salvation for me now,
No space among the clouds,
And I feel I'm heading down,
But that's alright,
That's alright!
That's alright!
That's alright!

TAKE US TO CHURCH SISSSSSSSS

ibm3w8j12G1jqy.gif

Christopher

My dad started to talk about Beyoncé and Jay Z today. My dad knows that I'm into Beyoncé. He can talk and read the Serbian and Croatian language. He reads/visits Serbian/Croatian newspapers/websites all the time. So he started to talk about Bey's visit in the Balkan.

He told me that Serbia and Croatia are totally obsessed with Bey now. The live shows impressed the media a lot. They were calling Bey a legend and all. I said yes, Bey is a legend.

He also mentioned Bey's and Jay's billionaire status, because the Serbian/Croatian media were talking about it. I said yeah, they're THAT rich.

Roy and Waffle can seethe. Bey's WORLDWIDE impact is undeniable
ibgwORVeRz2M0q.gif

Did you catch those filthy bombers?

I wish what a tragic event that was...let me tell you the city takes nothing slightly security is up big time!

Why not a mix of both and call it Ironic stanning.

tumblr_m1xevmd25S1rni7s3o1_400.gif

These lies. There is nothing Ironic about how superior Xtina is in every way to slithering worms like Azealia.

The foul beasts are forced to live their lives underground to avoid being scorched by the shining light of Legendtina's radiance.

ec20fb7f.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_m1xevmd25S1rni7s3o1_400.gif

These lies. There is nothing Ironic about how superior Xtina is in every way to slithering worms like Azealia.

The foul beasts are forced to live their lives underground to avoid being scorched by the shining light of Legendtina's radiance.

ec20fb7f.gif

This fake stanning its fun keep it up boo.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Won't happen. The other gerls make music that people actually care about, meaning that twitter will always be a good avenue to discuss said music.

Azealia is akin Perez Hilton in post quality. Nothing of value was lost.
But Azealia is the most influential gerl in pop, as evidenced by the fact that everyone is following her messy release schedule. Now even will.i.am is following her lead in not clearing samples properly.

Azealia, her impacT.

Already making waves before her first album. When will your faves?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It seems Azealia's new controllers have already moved in
Her tweets from earlier have been deleted

iSObS7wKKp2Yx.gif

Wow that Get Lucky song is not very good. I was hoping for more given everybody I know was freaking out about it. Pharrel being a shitty singer might have something to do with it. Pitchy bitch

Majmun

Wow that Get Lucky song is not very good. I was hoping for more given everybody I know was freaking out about it. Pharrel being a shitty singer might have something to do with it. Pitchy bitch

Now this is where we have to disagree. The song is great and Pharrel is amazing in it.

I always thought we were in sync about everything.

iZwTaIC956qPv.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
iYRx5WioFrKYG.gif

I dont know what you're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom