• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
Billboard interviews Grimes:

She is coming.
883bd1bb.gif

getting inspired by enya

ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif

Everyone should like Ellie Goulding on Facebook. <3

I've been jamming to some Paris Hilton songs lately. She should release something new.

So... John Cena, Claudio Castagnoli, Ryan Lochte... mmm. All three are quite nice. Not hotter than Trigger, but still hot.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
hammered

login to popgaf plug.dj

nobody there

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Which songs have you been jamming to the most? I loved her album, but I mostly just use HeartBeat, Stars are Blind, and occasionally Nothing in This World.

ilHty5w5zXhIq.gif

She's so gross.

But I wan't to go there.

Majmun

I'm so fuckin pressed right now. Bey is performing in Holland today and tomorrow. I didn't get any tickets because my friends weren't available to come with me.
I HATE THEM ALL

ibl1VILbC4CflC.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
You'll never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan
Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan

ilHty5w5zXhIq.gif

EatChildren

Most of the gross things she did was when she was really young. Now, she's really sweet and more business oriented.

i7GkhAAhPnunT.gif

I'm okay with the gross things. She seems like fun. In the worst ways possible.

You BITCH. I'm seething enough already'. Don't
iVFTCm8I5lY7h.gif

Hey if you want to try and spend your money on hacks that's your call, not mine.

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Stay" is currently the #1 song on POP radio. Truly the queen of radio.

Fun fact: every Rihanna song that has gone to #1 on that format has gone onto top the Billboard Hot 100. *.*

it looks like stay will break that combo tho ;_;

EatChildren

The US airforce also launch jets from her forehead.

We all have talents.

Trigger

"Stay" is currently the #1 song on POP radio. Truly the queen of radio.

Fun fact: every Rihanna song that has gone to #1 on that format has gone onto top the Billboard Hot 100. *.*

it looks like stay will break that combo tho ;_;

Bless. This slayage.

FqZoO.gif

EatChildren

Fat fingers.

Also obscenely drunk/stoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom