• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Eh, I'm not impressed...it's just lacking that SOMETHING for me.

This is how I feel about AlunaGeorge in general. I think they make decent music, but I don't see what's so incredible about it. There aren't any highs, but there aren't any lows either... so I suppose that can be seen as something good.

iCLepXcqmBJod.gif

Nemesis_

ibnsGCZdByQZF9.gif

It's also lacking a pretentious spoiled brat preaching about social issues she clearly doesn't understand, so why do YOU like it?

LOL okay.

iLJAbfoDA1a3D.gif

Go buy a burger and calm yourself down

I know it's hard when your fave isn't releasing any new or GOOD music nor supporting their latest excrement, but please don't take it out on me and some of our other more successful and better liked faves

yRuVehABDab7VHIuQftKcdPuSUqJJFywMea68DSAzzw

“I am so happy to have finished my first album, True Romance. For me, it’s a very emotional record. I suppose I kind of grew up through the process of making this album and as I’ve grown my views on love and life have been constantly changing. Each song is about love in some shape or form, whether that be euphoric love, heartbreak or obsession. Every corner of my own romantic history is explored on this record, so for me it’s very raw, it’s very honest and it’s very true. I’ve written a pop record from the heart, and when people hear it I hope they want to dance and cry at the same time.”

Tracklist:
1. Nuclear Seasons
2. You (Ha Ha Ha)
3. Take My Hand
4. Stay Away
5. Set Me Free
6. Grins
7. So Far Away
8. Cloud Aura
9. What I Like
10. Black Roses
11. You’re the One
12. How Can I
13. Lock You Up

(So basically we've already heard, like, everything. RIP)

Out APRIL 15th.

Nemesis_

She donated a shitload of money during one of our worst natural disasters in the most recent memory, I think.

tbh that's not something to scoff at either.

moulels

Loooool "R!P" I'm dying. I love Just Like a Pill it's my fave song from ha.

By the way, if anyone cares Dido's new album leaked. The Glassheart of 2013 tbh.

rme @ mackerelmore. white people @ my uni love to rep him as good rap because he isn't a gangster. hmmmT.
This isn't new. I remember when Eminem was the greatest rapper alive, as if far better rappers hadn't been on the scene damn near 20 years before his ass showed up.
iNqins04sBoMc.gif

girl this is your second rant against white people

do we need to get you the Born Brave Bus?

You need not come for anyone's racial remarks, like ever.
ibvu7WLfsT2gP2.gif

Koodo

Banned
It's a bit disgusting to have a song named after one of the leading causes of death. What's next? You're spreading all over me like a caaa ca ca ca canceeer.

That being said, the Demon's song is not entirely vulgar.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
It's a bit disgusting to have a song named after one of the leading causes of death. What's next? You're spreading all over me like a caaa ca ca ca canceeer.

That being said, the Demon's song is not entirely vulgar.

I guess Demi should be more innovative with her song titles

maybe something like Princess Die, Burqa, Scheisse, or how about just call it Tea

iBrpI15vMfpVU.gif

Koodo

Banned
So, I'm just now realizing that you trollops ignored my request for some live album recommendations.

Oh.
Someone replied back when you asked. I won't say hew so your Double-Double-with-fries-and-strawberry-shake ass can go looking for it.

iVu6QsimKm6RV.gif

Bladenic

Don't forget Inna's new album comes out March 1st. Buy it. Or whatever.

I'm not really being sarcastic, she's been posting some new songs on twitter/YouTube and they are bops. Obviously there is no artistic merit here, but if you just want some good dance jams, this album will deliver.

SaintZ

Don't forget Inna's new album comes out March 1st. Buy it. Or whatever.

I'm not really being sarcastic, she's been posting some new songs on twitter/YouTube and they are bops. Obviously there is no artistic merit here, but if you just want some good dance jams, this album will deliver.

ibkEnxcnAnvMRU.gif

Yas! The Romanian Queen is cominG. I hope they start playing More Than Friends at the club tbh. It's such a bop *.* the remix with Daddy Yankee is VILE, however.

My favorite Unplugged:

Shakira_MTV_Unplugged.jpg

royalan

Someone replied back when you asked. I won't say hew so your Double-Double-with-fries-and-strawberry-shake ass can go looking for it.

iVu6QsimKm6RV.gif

Oh - teehee - Sorry Crumpet! *.*

So, I have:

Katy Perry
Kellegend Clarksus
Florence + The Machine
Shakira

I will listen to all these live albums and report bacK.

(Trigger-sis: I have heard Alanis' Unplugged, and it is indeed flawless. *.*)

I wish more pop stars would do live albums. It really separates to women from the girls. *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Kelly Clarkson is coming to San Antonio to open up a Microsoft Store

let me go meet her and get her autograph to make Waffles jealous
iVu6QsimKm6RV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom