• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
FqZoO.gif

I actually never listened to this. Let me go educate myself. *.*

OMG, Can't Let Go, alone is.. OMG. Listen to ha now!

SaintZ

Oh - teehee - Sorry Crumpet! *.*

So, I have:

Katy Perry
Kellegend Clarksus
Florence + The Machine
Shakira

I will listen to all these live albums and report bacK.

(Trigger-sis: I have heard Alanis' Unplugged, and it is indeed flawless. *.*)

I wish more pop stars would do live albums. It really separates to women from the girls. *.*
You're actually going to listen to Perra's Unplugged? I was joking lol I rather recommend Avril's live EP.

Her cover of Adia *.*

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Little Mix Discusses 'Wings,' Crazy Fans and U.S. Takeover

After emerging victorious on "The X Factor" in late 2011, Little Mix spent much of last year recording and promoting its debut album, "DNA." The LP was released overseas last November and debuted at No. 3 on the U.K. album chart, with an impressive 53,000 copies sold in its first week. Less than two months later, Little Mix inked a stateside deal with Columbia, the same label that helped One Direction enjoy a massive 2012.

"DNA" will hit U.S. album shelves this summer, while "Wings" will continue to be pushed to pop radio in the States, months after making an impact in the U.K. "It seemed like the introduction to Little Mix," says Edwards of the single, which has amassed 36 million YouTube views for its official music video since July. "It gets our individual personalities across, and it's got a really good message, which we want the fans to have."

Next up is a lot more time focused on the U.S.: they've been asking fans, or "Mixers," to tell them which stateside cities they should check out first for their upcoming promotional run. Thirlwall says that Little Mix hopes to spend the next few months expanding not just the location of Mixers, but also their demographics. "We still have that young-girl fan base, but it's grown every day," she says, "and now when we perform on tour, there's a lot of men, a lot of women, and it's a quite varied audience."

if you havent heard Wings, listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQDsmEqVt8&feature=player_embedded

they are probably going to cockblock 5th Harmony or vice versa

Perrie Edwards better watch her back when she lands here
ibjXPkZi6RT3Gd.gif

3phemeral

Mariah's Unplugged album has perhaps some of her better renditions of those songs. Can't Let Go is one of my favorites, especially.

SaintZ

LA Reid hyping up Avril's new single on Twitter. Yeah... I'm beyond hyped right now.

Happy Birthday Cory! :)
I saw your retweet. Bless. LA says he wants to share the new single so just share it already motherfucker! I'm tired of fucking waiting.

ibmLe8WknXWsHu.gif

Also, yes, Happy Birthday Cory. Y'all are so young ;____;

iZkAQt8GSHgYD.gif

Happy Birthday, cory-sis! *.*

Err...I'm trying to find Janet's If on Youtube but all I can find are needless ratchet remixes. I don't care how many billionaire families you marry into, if you don't have a centralized VEVO account you might as well be LA TOYA.

So, yeah, If is my favorite Janet Jackson song.

Little Mix Discusses 'Wings,' Crazy Fans and U.S. Takeover

if you havent heard Wings, listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQDsmEqVt8&feature=player_embedded

they are probably going to cockblock 5th Harmony or vice versa

Perrie Edwards better watch her back when she lands here
ibjXPkZi6RT3Gd.gif

Hrm.

Not sure whether I see it happening for Little Mix. I would much prefer 5th Harmony.

Also radio:

TOP 20
1. TAYLOR SWIFT – I Knew You Were Trouble: 192.118 (- 1.180)
2. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – Thrift Shop f/Wanz: 167.887 (+ 0.019)
3. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 162.900 (- 1.416)
4. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA – Don’t You Worry Child: 158.273 (- 0.739)
5. WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS – Scream And Shout: 145.650 (+ 0.115)
6. MAROON 5 – Daylight: 134.605 (+ 2.064)
7. LUMINEERS – Ho Hey: 126.413 (- 1.741)
8. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/JAY Z: 117.296 (+ 2.278)
9. PINK – Try: 108.268 (- 0.790)
10. CALVIN HARRIS – Sweet Nothing f/Florence Welch: 103.809 (- 0.340)
11. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 100.018 (+ 0.962)
12. BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 98.023 (+ 2.808)
13. IMAGINE DRAGONS – It’s Time: 85.228 (+ 0.692) ▲
14. JUSTIN BIEBER – Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 82.497 (- 2.492) ▼
15. RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 79.100 (+ 0.669)
16. A$AP ROCKY – F**kin Problems f/Drake: 76.074 (- 0.217)
17. MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 72.982 (+ 0.646) ▲
18. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 72.977 (- 0.842)
19. ALICIA KEYS – Girl On Fire: 72.662 (- 2.347) ▼
20. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 66.604 (- 0.999)

OUTRAS
TIM MCGRAW – One Of Those Nights: 66.354 (- 0.042)
OF MONSTERS AND MEN – Little Talks: 61.725 (+ 0.083)
PITBULL – Feel This Moment f/C. Aguilera: 57.018 (+ 1.661)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Two Black Cadillacs: 56.747 (+ 0.532)
BLAKE SHELTON – Sure Be Cool If You Did: 51.399 (+ 0.705)
RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 51.006 (+ 3.048)
FUN. – Carry On: 43.855 (+ 1.005)

LADY ANTEBELLUM – Downtown: 39.744 (+ 0.600)
DRAKE – Started From The Bottom: 39.251 (+ 1.173)
OLLY MURS – Troublemaker f/Flo Rida: 38.141 (+ 0.139)
MUSE – Madness: 29.973 (+ 0.143)
KREWELLA – Alive: 26.474 (+ 0.684)
ONE DIRECTION – Kiss You: 25.558 (+ 0.412)

Curiosidades:
KENDRICK LAMAR – Poetic Justice f/Drake: 55.120
FALL OUT BOY – My Songs Know What You Did…: 18.539 (+ 0.283)
NE-YO – Forever Now: 14.882
PINK – Just Give Me A Reason: 12.379 (+ 1.745)
LUMINEERS – Stubborn Love: 9.049 (+ 0.103)
BAAUER – Harlem Shake: 7.209 (+ 0.370)
CHER LLOYD – With Ur Love f/Juicy J: 6.284 (+ 0.226)
JUSTIN BIEBER – Right Here f/Drake: 5.937
PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Gone, Gone, Gone: 5.514(+ 0.279)
DEMI LOVATO – Heart Attack: 2.847 (+ 1.651)
TAYLOR SWIFT – 22: 2.477 (+ 0.314)
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Mirrors: 0.889
MARIAH CAREY – Almost Home: 0.527 (- 0.018)

Kelly breaks 100 million barrier.

Mau ®

Not a ballad getting the highest update.

I thought it was gonna flop and there werent anymore Unapologetic hits?

Time to swallow, haters *.*

tumblr_lg7mad6zyI1qewmu6o1_r3_500.gif

Delio

ONE Direction singer Harry Styles was floored at his Scots gig after a shoe hit him in his groin.
The singer had been answering questions from Twitter after the band sang Last First Kiss when he was caught out by the flying missile.
He had managed to catch the first one and looked puzzled as he held it aloft for the audience to see. He said: “It’s a shoe.”

A split second later another was thrown directly at his crotch and managed to catch him, making him bend over double in pain.
Harry fell to the floor bent double as his concerned bandmates looked on and Liam tried to speak to him.
He rose looking a bit flustered and lost his place when he was asked to answer a question.
Seeing that he was lost bandmate Liam said: “Well he has just been assaulted.”
After regaining his composure Harry managed to smile and wave to the audience.

Video of said shoe. http://youtu.be/JxhIs-oOYaY

Poor Harry.

Goddamn that does look really painful. Poor thing. Operation "Kill The Bitch" really was in effect during that Ball.
Tsk at him trying to clock ha out of the game like that. I would have been PRESSED if I was GaGa. That backup dancer must have been working undercover for Madonna. That's the only explanation for that mess.

Nemesis_

Tsk at him trying to clock ha out of the game like that. I would have been PRESSED if I was GaGa. That backup dancer must have been working undercover for Madonna. That's the only explanation for that mess.

I think it was either Mark or Jeremy, they are two of her faves tbh.

Aguila

#ICONIC
51GaW.png
Lana Del Rey's Next Era News
51GaW.png

Lana Del Rey says her forthcoming second album has "moved on to a more spiritual place lyrically".

The American singer, who now lives in the UK, has recently been writing new music in Santa Monica, California, for her new release.

She said: "It's a little more stripped down but still cinematic and dark."

Last week the star, whose real name is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, won the award for best international female at the Brit Awards.

'Slow progress'

Speaking to Newsbeat after her win, the 26-year-old said: "I've been working on it really slowly but I love everything I've done.

"I've been writing in Santa Monica (California) and I know what the record sounds like. Now I just have to finish it.

"Musically I've worked with the same three guys."

Lana Del Rey's debut album Born To Die, released in January 2012, was the fifth best-selling album around the world last year, shifting 3.4 million copies.

Frenchman Yoann Lemoine, or Woodkid as he's know on stage, directed Lana Del Rey's Born To Die and Blue Jeans videos and the singer says she already has a vision for one of her new tracks.

"For some reason the videos are still the easiest things that come," she explained.

"As soon as I write the words to a song, I can paint exactly what I want the picture to look like.

"I have a song called Black Beauty and I've already talked to people about making it."

x

OMFG she is coming.

Also, little Frida posted ha EP tracklist

effe

Banned
why does that bitch have legit over 200 demos on youtube. like for real. how is she even coming up with material now?

whatever, i'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Aguila

#ICONIC
why does that bitch have legit over 200 demos on youtube. like for real. how is she even coming up with material now?

whatever, i'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

Somebody stole ha laptop some time ago and all of her demos are everywhere now. There are still more that have yet to leak tho *.*

She's so gifted
i5PgJ0qhhoBpX.gif

SaintZ

51GaW.png
Lana Del Rey's Next Era News
51GaW.png

x

OMFG she is coming.
I love ha. She's such a hard working queen. I wish she worked with other producers though.

And where's the video for Cola, Lana? Is the Paradise era already over?

effe said:
Aside from what Aguila said, she explained that all her email accounts were hacked. I read a couple of months ago that the person who did all those shady things was a fan/friend of Lana's but I haven't been able to find the receipts of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom