• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize the population of inbred southern tweens had gone down by 3 million since 2008.

For one thing album sales are simply lower now than in 2008/

She will easily sell another million or two for RED in the next year. Plus I am sure she will do a rerelease just like she did for her last couple of albums.

Your bombastic approach aside..... there is very little chance that RED won't match its predecessors.

Are BoRED's sales down from Speak Now?

Kiiiiiii if so.

No. Koo is just being Koo.

She will pass it in the next couple of months. She will be several million AHEAD of it after the inevitable re release of RED.

Artemisia

Banned
Guys if you want to shade taylor can't you try to pick something that will stick like her whorish ways?

It just doesn't make sense to try to diminish her sales impact. Your fave isn't doing it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Guys if you want to shade taylor can't you try to pick something that will stick like her whorish ways?

It just doesn't make sense to try to diminish her sales impact. Your fave isn't doing it.

Unfortunately I must agree with Arte. No one is clocking albums sales like Tay is currently. Which I why I didn't mention that Rih was above ha this week, since Tay is at 3.4 million copies of Red currently. my fave has never

Chartnews said:
Billboard 200: Taylor Swift's Red closes out the top 10, down six slots to #10 (28,000 copies | 3,464,000 total).

x

Give it up. Everyone knows you are only using her because she has sales. It's ruining your stan portfolio tbh. Better to pick Adele or Bruno Mars.

They are, despite selling out to the pop world in a way that would make even her vagina blush.

100% a lie.

zn5GEW4.png

Thats after 5 months.

Speak Now had several years on the market AND a re release.

Koodo

Banned
For extra Kiiiiiiii

Post-Grammy drops of Squint's albums:

2007 - Taylor Swift (-2%)
2008 - Taylor Swift (-36%)
2009 - Fearless (-32%)
2010 - Fearless (-6%)
2011 - Speak Now (-27%)
2012 - Speak Now (-51%)
2013 - RED (-61%)

LOL.

Shame that you chose a decaying embarrassment to receipt stan. Better luck next time.

royalan

Give it up. Everyone knows you are only using her because she has sales. It's ruining your stan portfolio tbh. Better to pick Adele or Bruno Mars.

EXPOSE HA

Everyone knows Arte is only stanning Taylor "Those aren't my panties" Swift because he's tired of fronting nobodies.

effe

Banned
taylor is perhaps the most annoying pop star alive. that's sad when there are people like azealia banks/nicki minaj/kanye in existence.

the best thing she ever did was beard taylor HAUTEner.

bow to this power couple/taylor's new nose
taylor-lautner-patrick-schwarzenegger-ari-emanual-pre-oscar-party.jpg

effe

Banned
no, niece. the most annoying thing about her is the bisexual appropriation shit she did to launch her career. she's such a fucking flop that nothing she's done since is worth dragging TBH.

Koodo

Banned
She will easily sell another million or two for RED in the next year. Plus I am sure she will do a rerelease just like she did for her last couple of albums.
You're assuming the local virgin whore holds the same idyllic image she did back in 2008. In reality, her looseness has been exposed to the world at large and her public image is at an all time low; the Grammys made a further embarrassing exposé on the nadir of charisma and vocal ability that is her live performing; and the loyal country genre has been increasingly reluctant to play her filth.

I'm afraid the only trajectory for Squint's career going forward will be inversely proportional to her list of hook ups.

ibqr0llrbr3kYw.gif

You're assuming the local virgin whore holds the same idyllic image she did back in 2008. In reality, her looseness has been exposed to the world at large and her public image is at an all time low; the Grammys made a further embarrassing exposé on the nadir of charisma and vocal ability that is her live performing; and the loyal country genre has been increasingly reluctant to play her filth.

I'm afraid the only trajectory for Squint's career going forward will be inversely proportional to her list of hook ups.
None of this is backed up by facts though (yes I know you are just dragging).

She only has to sell 300k more to pass her last album. That will take maybe a month and a half. Anything over the top of that is icing. He career trajectory is not downwards by any objective measure.

effe

Banned

ibqr0llrbr3kYw.gif

dropped†

royalan

No, the sad part is that Taylor is shit and she is selling.

She's like Katy Perry, only more dishonest.

I doubt Taylor will maintain her selling power from this point on, though.

Her overambitious coochie has really cost her when it comes to her "sweet girl" image. More and more the public are embracing the idea that she's a big ol' skank, and that's going to cost her the "She's a good role model, I'll buy this album for my daughter!" impulse buys, no matter how many sweetheart frocks she wears.

Her teen girl audience is also ripe for betrayal. One more high profile break-up with a cute male star should be enough to get them to turn on her.

That, and she's just getting old. At 23, I don't think she could get away with another Kidz Bop album.

Time to bring on the the full slut debut with a good-girl-gone-bad album full of ratchet anthems about how she banged John Mayer on his mother's bed, how she always knew Taylor Lautner was gay because his stroke-game was wack, and that the real reason she broke up with Harry so quickly was because he had a tiny dick and was bad at eating out. It'll be her critical masterpiece but ultimately sell like shit, and I'll probably start stanning her. *.*

dropped†

Making stuff up and then presenting is as fact =/= "dropped".

Its attention whoring. (Koo and Tay have more in common than expected?)

She's like Katy Perry, only more dishonest.

I doubt Taylor will maintain her selling power from this point on, though.

How long have people been saying this though? It keeps not occurring.

Same phenom occurred with Bieber. Yet he is as big as ever.

moulels

I will admit I dislike the vast majority of her music. Her singles this era have done nothing for me at all.

However, every album she has one or two tracks that I just LOVE.

I'm pressed because I loved State of Grace and I was excited for the album but it turned out to be a flop borefest.

Truly the Call of Duty of pop music. Hopefully she will soon fade away.

Koodo

Banned
None of this is backed up by facts though (yes I know you are just dragging).

She only has to sell 300k more to pass her last album. That will take maybe a month and a half. Anything over the top of that is icing. He career trajectory is not downwards by any objective measure.
And yet, the only lie here is that she's 300k behind her last bowel movement, as per your own receipt a few posts up which states she is 853k units behind.

Poor flop.

And yet, the only lie here is that she's 300k behind her last bowel movement, as per your own receipt a few posts up which states she is 853k units behind.

Poor flop.

Talking world wide. She is only 300k behind WW.

The world does not revolve around the US.

Even just looking at the US there is NO WAY she doesn't sell another 800k before it is all said and done.

Artemisia

Banned
I only see her image crashing down on her when she releases her next album.

Her slut image only stuck with her a few weeks after the Red was released, a time when most fans and parents who would be concerned about her image would have already bought the album.

Time to bring on the the full slut debut with a good-girl-gone-bad album full of ratchet anthems about how she banged John Mayer on his mother's bed, how she always knew Taylor Lautner was gay because his stroke-game was wack, and that the real reason she broke up with Harry so quickly was because he had a tiny dick and was bad at eating out. It'll be her critical masterpiece but ultimately sell like shit, and I'll probably start stanning her. *.*

Do it, Taylor. Do it for ART.

Koodo

Banned
The world does not revolve around the US.
It does for Squints. Did your eyes not notice her tour isn't even leaving North America? At least Squints herself is well-aware of the local status her stanbase and book keepers refuse to accept.

I don't get the constant slut shaming of Taylor.
When you're hooking up for the express purpose of writing lyrics, you deserve to be called out.

It's one thing to flaunt your pussy for satisfaction; by all means, do so and be honest. It's another to trick innocent men into a relationship only to dump them mere weeks later in liueu of atrociously-written prose. She's a deceitful, lying monster.

And THEN she has the galls to pass a virginal visage to her gullible inbred segment; a deceitful, lying monster even to her own fans.

I only see her image crashing down on her when she releases her next album.

Her slut image only stuck with her a few weeks after the Red was released, a time when most fans and parents who would be concerned about her image would have already bought the album.

You are acting under the assumption that anyone cares that she comes off as a slut (or beard). I really don't think the general public is even aware of it. There would have to be a SCANDAL first...... an abortion..... an STD..... a domestic violence incident (ala Crihanna). Even then it might not effect them or they could go up.

It does for Squints. Did your eyes not notice her tour isn't even leaving North America? At least Squints herself is well-aware of the local status her stanbase and book keepers refuse to accept.

In the US her fans are more concentrated so she can essentially charge whatever she wants for tickets. Its a smart business move,

Koodo

Banned
In the US her fans are more concentrated so she can essentially charge whatever she wants for tickets. Its a smart business move,
And yet, she's not charging whatever she wants for tickets. Her average ticket prices falling far below that of Gaga and Madonna.

Can't even win in her own local continent. Poor flop.

Trigger

Has she really been linked to all these guys?
93iIr.gif

RIP

When you're hooking up for the express purpose of writing lyrics, you deserve to be called out.

It's one thing to flaunt your pussy for satisfaction; by all means, do so and be honest. It's another to trick innocent men into a relationship only to dump them mere weeks later in liueu of atrociously-written prose. She's a deceitful, lying monster.

And THEN she has the galls to pass a virginal visage to her gullible inbred segment; a deceitful, lying monster even to her own fans.

#death

effe

Banned
You are acting under the assumption that anyone cares that she comes off as a slut (or beard). I really don't think the general public is even aware of it.

um. you do realize that taylor swift has been THE butt of approx 45,5646,454 jokes in pop culture solely for this reason right? do you really think the general public does not know that she is a j o k e?

royalan

You are acting under the assumption that anyone cares that she comes off as a slut (or beard). I really don't think the general public is even aware of it. There would have to be a SCANDAL first...... an abortion..... an STD..... a domestic violence incident (ala Crihanna). Even then it might not effect them or they could go up.

I don't know about that...when Tina and Amy dragged her at the Golden Globes it hit me that word of Taylor's skankhood was starting to spread beyond the pages of ATRL and ONTD.

Also, there was that great moment when Ellen Degeneres dragged her.

um. you do realize that taylor swift has been THE butt of approx 45,5646,454 jokes in pop culture solely for this reason right? do you really think the general public does not know that she is a j o k e?

I don't think so. I think we underestimate the level of ignorance that the general public has for pop culture. I doubt half my family knows who she is...... the other half love her and would think that her "slut" persona was a lie or rumor.

Either way I don't think it would effect sales without a major scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom